Goddess Lauren at World 2

I hadn't heard that. Many Dommes call themselves Goddesses. I've never heard it limited to BBW's. It seems like the founder of that group calls herself Goddess Nancy and just calls all the women at her parties goddesses. Even urban dictionary doesn't have this as a euphemism for BBWs. Not saying it's not so, but I'm pretty big in the fetish community and I'm pretty sure if I told anyone I know I was going to a goddess party, they wouldn't associate that with BBW.
Not in the BDSM world but I've seen that used in a clothes catalog for women. The larger sizes were referred to as " goddess sizes".

Shy has taken over that role, she uses another name if you want a dom, which I forget, or goes. By shy for regular. She will go downstairs to dungeon if you want. I didn't go down so o cant say anything about a session there, but she is hot sexy and regular sessions are awesome

Shy has taken over that role, she uses another name if you want a dom, which I forget, or goes. By shy for regular. She will go downstairs to dungeon if you want. I didn't go down so o cant say anything about a session there, but she is hot sexy and regular sessions are awesome
Downstairs at World 2? I’ve never seen a downstairs there. I also think that The Goddess is now on Friday’s. Call and they will be glad to give you the lineup. 631-920-6400

I happened to catch that Goddess L is back to her old ways again on Wednesdays. World II still. I haven't seen her (or been to world II for that matter) but I have been with enough bbw nymphomaniacs to know it's probably worth the 60 +20 wager.

60 + 20 in a tip jar was what I was quoted.

For those who visited in the past Is she tight?
I was about to find out when some dude stuck his cock in her mouth while she was on her back. I had just put a condom and she was on the couch on her back, just got the tip in and Bamn, the top of my head was bumping into this dude's chest. I was pissed, and lost my wood. Lauren would probably remember that, and she did tell me "she owed me"....
Did take a bit of getting used to, her on the couch and 4-6 guys in various states of erection hanging all over that big room. I thought she was gone, going to give W2 a call and plan another visit...........

For those who visited in the past Is she tight?
No — for both holes below her waist.
@Long Island Doc — apropos to your post above: when I saw her she was riding some guy who had his dick in her while she was doing sort of cow girl style when some guy stuck his dick in her mouth and a minute later another guy climbed on to do greek.

Quite a sight to see (somehow my description fails to present the full scene in all its magnificence ). Although I don't see how it could be done all that was needed was a 4th guy to be titty fu*king her. (What's the word for one more added to a trifecta?)

Lets just say that one visit was enough to satisfy my curiosity.

I was about to find out when some dude stuck his cock in her mouth while she was on her back. I had just put a condom and she was on the couch on her back, just got the tip in and Bamn, the top of my head was bumping into this dude's chest. I was pissed, and lost my wood. Lauren would probably remember that, and she did tell me "she owed me"....
Did take a bit of getting used to, her on the couch and 4-6 guys in various states of erection hanging all over that big room. I thought she was gone, going to give W2 a call and plan another visit...........
Too much sausage in one place for me! Not my cup of tea.