Giving up on AMP's

Ahhh those. I went to one that the girl said only hj. By 347 pjs I posted about it. The girl was attractive. She kept holding my hand. But I'm trying to smash. Ive never been interested in getting a hj even before I started fucking.
I remember those early hj. Such a long time ago. Like I was a virgin

justme

homo economicus
Ahhh those. I went to one that the girl said only hj. By 347 pjs I posted about it. The girl was attractive. She kept holding my hand. But I'm trying to smash. Ive never been interested in getting a hj even before I started fucking.
A much younger version of me had moderate success in convincing the handjob ladies that it might be a good idea to fuck me. There was sport in it, I think.

A much younger version of me had moderate success in convincing the handjob ladies that it might be a good idea to fuck me. There was sport in it, I think.
To me it was and still is all about the chase. After a couple of visits they trusted me enough to allow DATY. Right after they got an "O" from that and just lying there, climbing aboard and slipping it in was easy and from that session on FS was on the table (pun intended). I think many of the girls worked long hours with no time for a BF.

To me it was and still is all about the chase. After a couple of visits they trusted me enough to allow DATY. Right after they got an "O" from that and just lying there, climbing aboard and slipping it in was easy and from that session on FS was on the table (pun intended). I think many of the girls worked long hours with no time for a BF.
It’s always about the chase!!!

By a show of hands, I’d be curious to know how many of you LI guys would support a quality AMP establishment similar to that of the many Manhattan advertisers on Long Island?

I've given up on the negotiating, bait and switch, lack of consistency of the many many no name places in Nassau and Suffolk- Traveling to NY, Flushing can be a challenge…

Advertisers, are you watching!!??

By a show of hands, I’d be curious to know how many of you LI guys would support a quality AMP establishment similar to that of the many Manhattan advertisers on Long Island?

I've given up on the negotiating, bait and switch, lack of consistency of the many many no name places in Nassau and Suffolk- Traveling to NY, Flushing can be a challenge…

Meeeee

These owners know they have you by the balls out East Best you can do is get a number from one you like and arrange something on side

Like everyone here I have had some terrible experiences at AMPs. But I have also had some of my best experiences at AMPs. Finding a good AMP is a chore and takes work. I had a favorite AMP on RTE 112 many years ago. Then the purge happened, and all the AMPs on RTE 112 were shutdown. Over the course of many months, I visited a dozen other AMPs until I found another place that was good for me.

This is from my personal experience, and it may vary.

1. Look for a clean place.

2. Don’t expected to get treated to extras right away. You can expect a HE, but many AMPs want to be UTR. The ones that offer extras up front usually don’t last that long.

3. Tip forward. Once you find a clean place with a provider you like don’t tip for the service you got, tip for the next one you want. Many AMP providers want to hold on to the big tippers. On your next visit see of the extra tip gained you anything. If not then move on to a different provider if you like the pace, or a new place entirely.

4. Become a regular. Once the provider knows you are a good tipper and they have seen you a few times, the menu of extras really expands. I will typically go once or twice a week until I feel that I have established myself. Then I can back off in frequency.

5. Share the wealth. Get to know as many providers at a place as you can. Providers at AMPs come and go. But if they all know you, they will let the new ones know that you are a good tipper and can be trusted.

6. Call ahead. Calling ahead helps with name recognition. It also gets you talked about in front of any new providers. Even make an appointment with a new provider sight unseen. It gives them a chance to ask the other providers if they have heard of you and lets them get the needed info.

There may be more things, but this list has never failed me. Like I said. It can take time and effort to find a good AMP. There are definitely more bad ones then good.

I’ve only been doing this stuff for about 2.5 years but was the scene much better on LI years ago, and were there places with legit table showers?

I live too far out east to partake in queens or Manhattan spots but I’ve gone to some fs amps off LI and they just seem so much better. I’ve been to about 5 places in the Philly suburbs, 2 places in central/southern NJ, 2 places in Wilmington DE and 1 in Maryland and had a great time at all. for $200 you get an hour with ts, massage and fs. Most of the girls were on the younger, attractive side. The last one I saw in Penn was amazing and I’m still thinking about the visit weeks later, which never happens for me here on LI. Early 30s Asian with the most sultry, sexy looking face ever, with great large natural top and a perfect, curvy ass almost like a Latina, with great service from start to finish too.

I know LI is tough for these types of establishments but I doubt all these other areas are embracing them, yet they last, look like legit spots and keep the places in good shape instead of some of the dumps here.

But I guess maybe it’s a good thing the amp scene here isn’t great. I’m not a city type of person so I can’t speak on those types of places but I think if I lived in the Philly suburbs I’d go broke from all the quality options there.

too be honest, i am tired of the amps, but still partake, with little or no enthusiam. the reason is simple. just to get my rocks off. years back, i formed some relationships with some workers. this built trust/comfort on both ends, enabling better service with in -call and some phone numbers for off-premises visits. the covid lock downs knocked what-ever umph i had, out of me.

There use to be one in East Islip , everything was on the table except anal and there was a woman named Apple , she had the best daty and 69 I ever experienced .Other then that I have never had any good experiences and that also had TS , miss those days and Apple .

I am sure it's more a risk/reward scenario. Any decent LI AMP I've seen has been busy but the cops and neighborhood watch is much more strict on the Island then in the city.

They don't want to risk their best talent to be lost in a sting.

With that said I would 100% think one could survive and thrive on the Edison strip or some place similar.

I have becoe selctive in which AMP's I visit. There are a couple that look legit and when you go in there is a sign that says please be quite and leave underware on but after she starts she asks if you want them off then you know there can be more.

I am out in suffolk and the only problem I have these day are I can't find and amp that does quality massage and HE. Seems all are pretty much full service or Bj palace . So cut to the chase and offer for full and if they don't say yes just leave. Seems alot of the new places are getting girls who work legit jobs else where and are supplementing income a day or 2 a week. They don't know much about massage but can spread their legs and the ones who don't want to don't last long. Part of the fun is finding out who is good and visit on a regular basis and get some quality time. I find if you request girl all the time they remember and appreciate and are more comfortable with you and hence quality time