Giterdone2 - enough already

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So how long do you intend to keep this up?
Day two and you still insist on shitting up the other thread defending your sketchy post?

Bottom line; that post wasn't worth much and as moderator it's my job to call you out on it.

It wasn't a review because you didn't TOFTT and actually go back there with her, it was almost like you were hoping to post about her and have someone else toftt for you.

The information you put out there about her wasn't anything special which is why it is laughable that you would think this mythical "White Knight" would show her your post.

You must be fucking delusional if you think you are the only one she shared all the information with.
Why you think you're special?
You think she only confided in you that she "might" suck cock in the VIP room?

Newsflash genius, that's what's she is there for so I'm sure she tells EVERYONE the same stories as you.

I'm sure she was actually thrilled you posted that about her because I'm also sure a lot of lurkers will be going in there now looking for her.

Not that I'm calling you a shill, I think you're too stupid for that. The White Knight comment proves that.

Look, I looked over your previous posts and you do seem to try to provide Intel. But this post wasn't very good

Just take the constructive criticism and STFU already.

Status
Not open for further replies.