Girl friend experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Cat

Thanks for your really nice answer, and yes, I have a sense of humor.

Actually, I'd look okay if I wasn't overweight.

You said, "Love has no place in all of this, but affection does, IMHO -- I want to like my clients as much as possible, as people, and I hope they like me in return. It makes both sessions and life so much more fun..."

A perfect attitude, IMO. I'd like to imagine a smile on your face when I called for an appointment.

May we meet someday.

Committed to providing the best, you go the distance I can do you better!

When I meet with someone knew, I'm just as nervous about it as you are maybe more. I could care less how he looks; his attitude, compassionate heart, drug/disease free and personality are what I ride on and those are the types of clients I prefer and appreciate being with. Everyone has beautiful qualities which when in a relaxed and inviting state shine through.

Just be your natural self and let things flow naturally, your pleasure enhances mine and I want our time together to be dynamic each and every time!

Just because we are meeting in a commercial context doesn't mean I'm a machine who can provide the same type of encounter to every man I meet, I need to feel a certain kind of connection just like in a normal dating situation between a man and a woman. It's not something that I alone can make happen, when things fall into place we can make it happen together. Just like fingerprints each experience is unique.

Re: Committed to providing the best, you go the distance I can do you better!

Originally posted by Anjelika
When I meet with someone knew, I'm just as nervous about it as you are maybe more. I could care less how he looks; his attitude, compassionate heart, drug/disease free and personality are what I ride on and those are the types of clients I prefer and appreciate being with. Everyone has beautiful qualities which when in a relaxed and inviting state shine through.

Just be your natural self and let things flow naturally, your pleasure enhances mine and I want our time together to be dynamic each and every time!

Just because we are meeting in a commercial context doesn't mean I'm a machine who can provide the same type of encounter to every man I meet, I need to feel a certain kind of connection just like in a normal dating situation between a man and a woman. It's not something that I alone can make happen, when things fall into place we can make it happen together. Just like fingerprints each experience is unique.
Very nice post Angelika.

Re: Re: Committed to providing the best, you go the distance I can do you better!

Originally posted by azzure
Very nice post Angelika.
I think the combination of Azzure and Anjelika would be more than a beautiful head rhyme. Knowing both of you, though only Anjelika in the flesh, I think you could make beautiful music together.

(No I am not getting a comission, a freebee or whatever)

Re: Re: Re: Committed to providing the best, you go the distance I can do you better!

Originally posted by paulus
I think the combination of Azzure and Anjelika would be more than a beautiful head rhyme. Knowing both of you, though only Anjelika in the flesh, I think you could make beautiful music together.

(No I am not getting a comission, a freebee or whatever)
Awwwwwwwww who's bad!

You sure know how to make a woman blush xoxo

Re: Committed to providing the best, you go the distance I can do you better!

... I could care less how he looks; his attitude, compassionate heart, drug/disease free and personality are what I ride on and those are the types of clients I prefer and appreciate being with. Everyone has beautiful qualities which when in a relaxed and inviting state shine through.

The positive qualities you like in clients - attitude, compassion, d/d free, and so on, aren't necessarily qualities that non-provider ladies value. That makes your attitude much healthier than the non-providers', IMO.

What proportion of your clients don't have relationships, no wives or girlfriends, so that the commercial context is the only one where they can express themselves sexually? There's a lot of men out there who have nothing going on for them, so that each encounter with a provider is a much bigger deal. I can see that being a problem for you. The infatuation problem would be one problem, and the lonely clients' investment in having a Big Experience would be another.

That's me, and I try hard to avoid it.

Look of love, heartbeats of two lovers

Originally posted by Bandaid
The positive qualities you like in clients - attitude, compassion, d/d free, and so on, aren't necessarily qualities that non-provider ladies value. That makes your attitude much healthier than the non-providers', IMO.

What proportion of your clients don't have relationships, no wives or girlfriends, so that the commercial context is the only one where they can express themselves sexually? There's a lot of men out there who have nothing going on for them, so that each encounter with a provider is a much bigger deal. I can see that being a problem for you. The infatuation problem would be one problem, and the lonely clients' investment in having a Big Experience would be another.

That's me, and I try hard to avoid it.
95% of my clients are married but I think you misunderstood, it's not like I'm having a relationship outside of commercial context with any of them. That's one slippery road when wet.

Actually I prefer married men as clients because sometimes the single ones start acting like we're actually in civilian dating relationship with constant calls and inappropriate demands of time, it gets scary and yes these are professional men who have lives of their own.

What I was trying to get across is what I prefer in a client; whatever happens behinds closed doors is between consenting adults whether it's a gfe type of thing or just your whore for the hours. The mans demeanor determines the type of experience he will bring out.

Love in gentle whispers

Re: Look of love, heartbeats of two lovers

What I was trying to get across is what I prefer in a client; whatever happens behinds closed doors is between consenting adults whether it's a gfe type of thing or just your whore for the hours. The mans demeanor determines the type of experience he will bring out.
Big ditto...

Angelika's preferences jibe with mine. Let's keep the commercial relattionship as it is. However, over the years I have gotten to know a number of ladies who have left the biz - THEN a relationship can be interesting!

Just one man's perspective.

Chels

Status
Not open for further replies.