Ginger or Mary Ann?

Mission: Impossible (TV series, not the movies)
Cinnamon Carter

Lisa Casey

or Dana Lambert

I always had a thing for Lesley Ann Warren, but Barbara Bain was one of the most beautiful women on this planet. In the same category with Elizabeth Taylor, IMHO.
Why Martin Landau ever strayed on her is beyond me. I don't care how frigid she could have been that would cause that. In that case, I would have just asked her to get naked and then rubbed one out every night.

Mission: Impossible (TV series, not the movies)
Cinnamon Carter

Lisa Casey

or Dana Lambert

I always had a thing for Lesley Ann Warren, but Barbara Bain was one of the most beautiful women on this planet. In the same category with Elizabeth Taylor, IMHO.
Why Martin Landau ever strayed on her is beyond me. I don't care how frigid she could have been that would cause that. In that case, I would have just asked her to get naked and then rubbed one out every night.
F Cinnamon Carter
Kill Lisa Casey
Marry Dana Lambert. She was cure

For the record, the frigid comment was just speculation on my part. She could have been the most loyal, loving wife on earth. I have no idea why he strayed, but stories have said that he was quite the player in his day.

In yet another weird UG coincidence for me, the day after I posted about Barbara Bain, I was flipping channels and saw her guest starring on a Diagnosis Murder as Cinnamon Carter.
I thought that this was probably one of her last roles, but her IMDB page shows credits through this year. Amazing considering she's now 85.

In yet another weird UG coincidence for me, the day after I posted about Barbara Bain, I was flipping channels and saw her guest starring on a Diagnosis Murder as Cinnamon Carter.
I thought that this was probably one of her last roles, but her IMDB page shows credits through this year. Amazing considering she's now 85.
Would you still do her? ;)