Ginger Millay: Definitely Worth It! NYC 347-762-4306

It's been a while since I posted -- and the last time I posted it was a locked thread : (

But I ended up seeing Ginger Millay. Fuckin Dynamite.
She was much prettier in person and I asked her to dress like a Catholic School girl... and she did.

Not sure what I am or am not allowed to post in the threads -- so hopefully a mod will step in and let me know.

I can tell you this much I think without breaking any rules.

My leg was shaking on the way home and I had what Ginger called, crap - I forgot the term -- but it felt like being high without the drugs.

I think she went a little easy on me since it was my first time -- I would have like another couple bruises that last longer -- but I have my reasons for not wanting them so obvious.

I loved it and though it sure seems this section of the boards doesn't get much play -- this is well worth trying just to have an unforgettably enjoyable experience.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I posted -- and the last time I posted it was a locked thread : (

But I ended up seeing Ginger Millay. Fuckin Dynamite.
She was much prettier in person and I asked her to dress like a Catholic School girl... and she did.

Not sure what I am or am not allowed to post in the threads -- so hopefully a mod will step in and let me know.

I can tell you this much I think without breaking any rules.

My leg was shaking on the way home and I had what Ginger called, crap - I forgot the term -- but it felt like being high without the drugs.

I think she went a little easy on me since it was my first time -- I would have like another couple bruises that last longer -- but I have my reasons for not wanting them so obvious.

I loved it and though it sure seems this section of the boards doesn't get much play -- this is well worth trying just to have an unforgettably enjoyable experience.
euphoria.

And just read other posts and you will see how graphic you can get (very)

Gotcha -- I actually have been reading other reviews as I have been trying to plan my weekend!

The place is conveniently located in an easy to access neighborhood around lots of transportation. There was a fairly extensive screening process-- after emailing Ginger I had to call her at several prescribed times and she demanded they be on time. Then I had to call her when I got close though I couldn't see any way she could have spotted me from any windows.
We discussed very little on the phone about Px and Things we could do -- but she was stern but sweet -- I mean she isn't messing around but she doesn't make you feel bad.

So we get there and I enter he chamber where I can see various implements of destruction in a fairly basic room -- talk about what I might like to do - I say I'm not really sure as it's my first time - -so she makes a bunch of suggestions.

I thumbs up some and thumbs down others.

Then she demands I strip naked and locks me up to some kind of standing crucifix a la the Sigil of House Bolton in Game of Thrones.

She blindfolds and begins whipping and flogging me lightly at first - -and as we gauge my thresholds we up the intensity -- and I feel exhilarated. She latches me up in a couple other positions and beats me up a bit -- and does a great job of tease and denial -- with her warm breath and deliciously smelling hair wafting closely to my face and then a big smack! to wake me up.

When I tell you I couldn't stop smiling... i mean the pain was secondary to the joy I was feeling!

She unbinds me and tells me to get on my hands and knees -- I crawl over to her and we take off her shoes and socks and I begin to suck and lick her feet and give the best foot massage I can give. I can;t say I have any kind of foot fetish -- but being able to have any part of her in my mouth drove me wild.

We pause for a few and she asks me some more personal questions as to how much bruising I can live with and what other fantasies I have -- and she is so pretty, cute, and sexy all at once I tell her some my darker secrets.

She gets me up on the table and straps me back down and back on goes the blindfold. She flogs my feet which fuckin hurts -- I am arching my back at times -- but shit -- I keep asking the Mistress for more.

She climbs on top of me and gets so close and it's all I can stand not knowing if maybe at the end I do get FS -- who knows?

she asks if she can spit in my mouth -- and while that is also something I have no fetish for -- I say do it. Her spit tastes like something like fruity gum -- and I swallow it.

This goes on for a little bit more and my time runs out. I gave her add'l tribute to make sure she is happy to see me again.

There is one drawback that I do have a personal life and the kinds of bruises I would like to get probably won;t fly -- so I have to have some free time for at least a week if I want to do it right.

Questions?

Ginger Millay -- a knockout.

Sounds like fun and she is attractive but one of the reasons I don't do this anymore is that I liked more extras at the end which used to be common place and no is tough to find.

Gotcha -- I actually have been reading other reviews as I have been trying to plan my weekend!

The place is conveniently located in an easy to access neighborhood around lots of transportation. There was a fairly extensive screening process-- after emailing Ginger I had to call her at several prescribed times and she demanded they be on time. Then I had to call her when I got close though I couldn't see any way she could have spotted me from any windows.
We discussed very little on the phone about Px and Things we could do -- but she was stern but sweet -- I mean she isn't messing around but she doesn't make you feel bad.

So we get there and I enter he chamber where I can see various implements of destruction in a fairly basic room -- talk about what I might like to do - I say I'm not really sure as it's my first time - -so she makes a bunch of suggestions.

I thumbs up some and thumbs down others.

Then she demands I strip naked and locks me up to some kind of standing crucifix a la the Sigil of House Bolton in Game of Thrones.

She blindfolds and begins whipping and flogging me lightly at first - -and as we gauge my thresholds we up the intensity -- and I feel exhilarated. She latches me up in a couple other positions and beats me up a bit -- and does a great job of tease and denial -- with her warm breath and deliciously smelling hair wafting closely to my face and then a big smack! to wake me up.

When I tell you I couldn't stop smiling... i mean the pain was secondary to the joy I was feeling!

She unbinds me and tells me to get on my hands and knees -- I crawl over to her and we take off her shoes and socks and I begin to suck and lick her feet and give the best foot massage I can give. I can;t say I have any kind of foot fetish -- but being able to have any part of her in my mouth drove me wild.

We pause for a few and she asks me some more personal questions as to how much bruising I can live with and what other fantasies I have -- and she is so pretty, cute, and sexy all at once I tell her some my darker secrets.

She gets me up on the table and straps me back down and back on goes the blindfold. She flogs my feet which fuckin hurts -- I am arching my back at times -- but shit -- I keep asking the Mistress for more.

She climbs on top of me and gets so close and it's all I can stand not knowing if maybe at the end I do get FS -- who knows?

she asks if she can spit in my mouth -- and while that is also something I have no fetish for -- I say do it. Her spit tastes like something like fruity gum -- and I swallow it.

This goes on for a little bit more and my time runs out. I gave her add'l tribute to make sure she is happy to see me again.

There is one drawback that I do have a personal life and the kinds of bruises I would like to get probably won;t fly -- so I have to have some free time for at least a week if I want to do it right.

Questions?

Ginger Millay -- a knockout.

You sick mother fucker. This is your idea of fun? I'll stick to eating pussy and getting my dick sucked .