Gina's "friend" Alexis 929-286-2862

Take 2:
Recently had the pleasure of seeing Alexis and Gina again. Im telling you guys you have to do it.
They even suck me some more and tried to fuck me more but it was a no go. My dick was worn out.
This visit was crazy. The chemistry the have I dont think anyone can match.
How long was this visit for?
They are not clock watchers, but I try to throw them a little extra for overtime.

I've had a few go-rounds with Gina alone and everything is all inclusive in her 400 donation....and I mean everything you have ever seen on video. To me, she is the ultimate PSE partner. A blessing to us fragile hobbyists.

I'm sure Alexis follows the same standard procedure as her partner. Pop your B-12's for this team.

I've had a few go-rounds with Gina alone and everything is all inclusive in her 400 donation....and I mean everything you have ever seen on video. To me, she is the ultimate PSE partner. A blessing to us fragile hobbyists.

I'm sure Alexis follows the same standard procedure as her partner. Pop your B-12's for this team.
The 3 times I have seen Alexis Greek was included in the 4 bills. I distinctly remember my first time with Alexis having junior in her butt and 3 fingers in her cooch and she was going completely nuts. She wanted me to try for a fourth.

With Gina it's not just included it's insisted lol. And don't think you're gonna use the toilet when you pee in between pops...

The 3 times I have seen Alexis Greek was included in the 4 bills. I distinctly remember my first time with Alexis having junior in her butt and 3 fingers in her cooch and she was going completely nuts. She wanted me to try for a fourth.

With Gina it's not just included it's insisted lol. And don't think you're gonna use the toilet when you pee in between pops...
You are so right, Zoo. Gina insists on Greek to be included.

Gina moved from the upper west side some time ago. She no longer has a 2 floor apartment. She has a smaller single floor apartment
in a very nice area. She does have a number of playmates including Alexis