Gina , Hungarian in Astoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw her twice in the past two weeks. I believe she leaves very soon back to her country but will be back in March (according to her).

Anyways, holy shit, this girl is the most beautiful provider I've seen in my past decade of mongering. She could pass for an IG influencer model with that blonde hair and duck-bill lips. It's a shame she was very stoic and unenthusiastic. She only allowed two positions and will not go on top, kiss or DATY. I paid extra for BBBJ and goddamn she looks so hot giving it to me I almost blew in 1 min. Her pics are real.. I felt like I was fucking a model, she could easily go Eros by looks alone. Only if service was better... I had to get a second taste even though her enthusiasm sucked, just because she was so hot.

Saw her twice in the past two weeks. I believe she leaves very soon back to her country but will be back in March (according to her).

Anyways, holy shit, this girl is the most beautiful provider I've seen in my past decade of mongering. She could pass for an IG influencer model with that blonde hair and duck-bill lips. It's a shame she was very stoic and unenthusiastic. She only allowed two positions and will not go on top, kiss or DATY. I paid extra for BBBJ and goddamn she looks so hot giving it to me I almost blew in 1 min. Her pics are real.. I felt like I was fucking a model, she could easily go Eros by looks alone. Only if service was better... I had to get a second taste even though her enthusiasm sucked, just because she was so hot.
I saw her ad a few weeks ago and said to myself impossible no way she looks like this. WOW thanks for confirming. I'll give it a shot. She is much better than anything on E--s, nothing comes close. Too bad performance sucks. I don't understand how a girl that looks like that works for that outfit unless they are holding her family hostage back in Hungary. If she was an independent with a enthusiastic attitude the sky is the limit on what she could earn.
gina 006.jpg

Holy crap, she looks amazing! So tempted to see her, just to experience that level of beauty/hotness... but I know I'd be pissed at myself afterward, having already read how poor the service is. But that photo is making me stupid!!! lol!

I too am curious if 2nd time was any better @rockstarEnergy

Status
Not open for further replies.