Gigi 646-340-0432 - Bellrose Crew

Another member of the Bellerose crew So I initially made an appointment to see Aiko again. On the way over I text to let them know I was arriving early and she told me she made a mistake and Gigi was available instead. Since I was already on the way I figured why not. Her pics look intriguing and sexy.

The door opens and a slender, somewhat attractive blonde is standing behind the door. I'm pretty sure she's not the girl from the pictures. My guess is mid-30's. We exchange pleasantries and she asks how long. I say hh and leave donation 120 on the nightstand. Alcohol to clean hands which I don't mind at all. She starts lightly pecking on my body and after 2 minutes she puts the cover on and starts a mediocre CBJ. Lasts about 5 minutes and I'm semi and she starts getting on top. She's pretty tight so I harden up quick. I'm enjoying myself but 2 minutes later she wants to switch so we go Mish. Doggy was offered but I prefer it with someone with more cushion. Literally 2 minutes go by and she starts saying "come baby". So I already know how this is going to end. I focus on her tightness which is the only thing keeping me going. Pop in the bag with around 15 minutes left. We chat a little and I start putting on my clothes. If you're into skinny blondes with slightly droopy B's go for it. I won't repeat. Still waiting to book Kim. Hopefully soon. Or with Aiko again. She was much more enjoyable and friendly.

Another member of the Bellerose crew So I initially made an appointment to see Aiko again. On the way over I text to let them know I was arriving early and she told me she made a mistake and Gigi was available instead. Since I was already on the way I figured why not. Her pics look intriguing and sexy.

The door opens and a slender, somewhat attractive blonde is standing behind the door. I'm pretty sure she's not the girl from the pictures. My guess is mid-30's. We exchange pleasantries and she asks how long. I say hh and leave donation 120 on the nightstand. Alcohol to clean hands which I don't mind at all. She starts lightly pecking on my body and after 2 minutes she puts the cover on and starts a mediocre CBJ. Lasts about 5 minutes and I'm semi and she starts getting on top. She's pretty tight so I harden up quick. I'm enjoying myself but 2 minutes later she wants to switch so we go Mish. Doggy was offered but I prefer it with someone with more cushion. Literally 2 minutes go by and she starts saying "come baby". So I already know how this is going to end. I focus on her tightness which is the only thing keeping me going. Pop in the bag with around 15 minutes left. We chat a little and I start putting on my clothes. If you're into skinny blondes with slightly droopy B's go for it. I won't repeat. Still waiting to book Kim. Hopefully soon. Or with Aiko again. She was much more enjoyable and friendly.
Aiko was super good when I seen her a few months ago. She did no CBJ and took the load nicely lol.