Gianna 401-349-1158

Gianna - 401-349-1158

If you know you'll be in the Boston area on a Thursday, specifically in Dedham, you need to setup a time with Gianna. The only problem with her is that shes only available on Thursdays, she calls it her fun day. She has a legitimate job that pays her well but loves fucking so much that she decides to do this on the side. Shes usually only available between 1-6pm but it could vary.
When you walk in, shes hiding behind the door - once she closes the door, she attacks you with her mouth. DFK for about 2 minutes which is a great introduction. During this time, shes taking my shirt and pants off. She then pushes me on the bed and says, "I love doing this" and attacks my cock with her mouth. Her bbbj was incredible - great tongue work and she never neglected the boys. She also throws in some rimming action. She gets on top, after putting on a cover, and starts talking dirty; this woman truly loves to fuck, no question about it. She gets on top for CG and rides the hell out of me till I pop - that didn't stop her as she continued riding for another minute or so.
She gets off, cleans up and we start chatting. Here she explains what she does and why she does this. She talks about how she loves fucking and how Thursday are her fun sex days. She starts getting a bit chatty so I decide to head downtown, DATY and DATO. She tasted great and came a few times; I even made her squirt a bit. Once I'm done she attacks my cock with her mouth again. The eye contact she gives and her incredible technique are things I wont forget. We go into doggy afterwards, covered, and I end up pounding that pussy harder than I have in years. She was loud but not loud enough to be a turn-off. I stuck a finger in her ass which she loved (its always fun to feel your dick through their asshole, its the little things...). When I start slowing down, she asks if thats all I have - I respond by sticking my dick in her ass. I fucked that tight ass till she turns back and says she wants my cum in her mouth. Who am I to argue with this goddess? Again she demonstrates her amazing bbbj technique and got me to cum after a few minutes. Ive never popped twice during a session but I'm also new to the hobby.
She cleans me up and we chat for a bit longer. After I got dressed, I started walking towards to the door until she asked for the donation. I apologized for forgetting and blamed her for fucking me senseless. The damage was $200 for hh and she charges $300 for full. It is well worth the price.
As for body features, she has great DDD breasts which had scars underneath to indicate some work, is shaved and is probably in her late 30s-early 40s. A bit heavier than her photos but by no means a bbw.

I cant post a link yet but hopefully after this post, I can add it in