GiaLove

Gia Love

Same problem here. She has never responded to any of my many *****s. However, there's reviews of her so she must still be around. Good Luck!! I had to move on..

Gia Love

Same here. Have left probably 4-5 messages & no return call. Why does she pay to advertise on ******s & then never respond. I know she's a loose cannon, but geeez.

Still Searching

Have this urge to see her again. I know she disappeared after her website was taken down. Anybody know where she is or how to reach her?

Gia found!

Had a bit of time free this afternoon so I called the # I had been using periodically for the past few months but no one was available in my area. I had found another # in the APP that didn't look like the regular losers that post there so I called to find out more about them, where they operate etc. Guy on the phone says he has a great looking girl and only 15min away. Being the skeptical person I am I decided what the hell I'll go kick the tires and see if I like it. If not I walk away and since I'm close to the gym anyway I'll still get a different type workout, either way my body will be happy.

I get there and who answers the door but Gia Love! I wanted to see her a while ago but never was able to hook up with her. Immediatley I'm trying to think what were the last reviews on her. I knew she had some very good ones and others that were so so but I couldn't remember the chronology so I decided to take the plunge anyway since she was on my "to do" list from ages ago.

I have to say I was extremely happy and will repeat again when I have more time. I just hope what I experienced today was the norm and not the exception. I don't know if it was just a personality thing or what but we got along great, she has a very care free and humorous side to her that I never would have expected based on my faint recollection of her reviews and her eyes are incredibly beautiful.. very pleasing to look at.

I did notice that one of the implants must have loosened or something because part of it had that folded bag feel to it but they were still very shapely and responsive. Aside from that which I just passed off as "oh ok looks like that will need to be taken care of at some point" it was a very pleasent encounter. If you look at her pics on the link above you may be thinking her ass is a bit too big for you but trust me its firm.

I don't post much here so I'm not sure what I can and can't say about how to contact. If anyone is interested (its in monmouth county) give me a few pointers on what is allowed.

ymmv

I saw her 8 months ago......when she was asking a donation of $$$

Yes, she is a pretty good looker.....but man she just luvs to talk...........................and talk! . So I say, whatever. Then she gives me the wow, look at the time, lets get this over with!

"Hey, this is a business" is what she left me with, was not given the time to finish.

Thought it was a slow going GFE, and all of a sudden I'm an expired burger heading to the ash can without any remorse!

Sorry, but I rate her as very poor.........but I still recall the story about her Italian grandmother......yeppie

dd

DD,

I only booked 1/2 hr with the place because most of the time they have providers that a) get into it right away, b) are only avg looking with avg service, c) only allow one cup and I'm good for a minimum of 2 in an hour and feel cheated if at least 2 aren't offered, d) they're priced right for the 1/2hr.. $1/5.. $4/5 for full hr. The surprise was that is was 1) her and 2) her at those rates given what I'd seen her asking in the past. With only a 1/2 hr session there wasn't enough time to notice excessive talking and lack of activity during the session.. maybe that's a key to seeing her? I haven't seen her around since so maybe it was just a lucky break on my part but I do plan on asking her if multiple cups were avail if she shows up again in a 1hr session. If no or no answer then I'd stick with the 1/2 hr.

rb42,

I will say she overall is not a total zero..
She is kinda fun loving, may go for the 2 pops--unless her ugly "business side" shows up.

If u have a strong like personality and "take charge" of the meeting, you may do well.....she needs that, lol!

Just wasen't thrilled about getting the ol boot while watching the second hand on the clock!

best
dd