Gia the Milf 631-644-3518

mdbanga,

You might want to consider using the enter/return key a few times in your posts. Generally speaking, when I see a post like this, with one long paragraph, I don't bother to read it. I know I'm not the only one.
Several years ago as I began posting on another forum more relative to my focus on legit AMPs, I also wrote a lengthy narrative in a one paragraph monolithic fashion.

Another monger cordially PMed me to tell me that he enjoyed and appreciated my post but that it would be much better and easier read, providing better comprehension, if I broke it up into more paragraphs and spacings between my thoughts.

I accepted his constructive critique and reread my post objectively as if someone else had written it.

With this, I realized that he was right, and being a person who strives to give detail and clarity in my writings, I immediately changed my style, knowing it would optimize the effectiveness and impact of my posts.

The post below, as a review, is a valuable tool for others here and deserves to be read and thus delivered so it is indeed read and understood to the max, with as much ease as possible.

So my take is that the post is good and the advice on improving members desire to read it and absorb full comprehension of it is also good.

An insult is something to take challenge to, but simple, cordial, good advice is something to consider and try to judge in a more objective sense for our own benefit.

Whenever I see a new member (or, in this case, an inactive one) take issue with something a mod says, I try to take it in context. Here we have a guy posting a review supposedly to warn us about a provider that is allegedly using drugs. A trash dope whore, as he terms her. But instead of just walking out when he saw the signs of this drug use, not to mention her unattractive appearance (a 1.5 as he rated her), he does the deed anyway. And explains it away with the "little head" excuse. Plus, he fucks with her head by bullshitting her about being able to supply her with drugs. The joke's on her. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

So, pardon me for not having any patience for his bullshit. I can explain it away with the "big head" excuse. I have no tolerance for guys who get a big head thinking we owe them a favor for posting a review to warn us about a provider. Especially when they themselves went ahead with it rather than immediately turning on their heels and running.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Dont read it then. Guess you like over paying these dope whores.
Why do you think there is some connection between your lack of writing ability and who I see or what I pay?

Looking at your post history, I am not even sure how you got out of moderation. But we can take care of that.

This is Gia here. I enclosed a few pics taken today and two weeks ago. For what it's worth this person is spreading pure hate for me. So I question your motivation for kicking an obviously struggling woman down that you spent less than half an hour with... I do my best to please my clients and regulars. Therefore it's not deemed necessary that I explain myself. Simply put, misery LOVES company and although I know I succeed in pleasing at least 90% of my clients, I'm not going to make everybody happy that's just not the way life goes. There are different personalities, bodies, Lifestyles that bring people from different walks of life together. So with that being said if you don't like the neighborhood in which I host or the hotel room and which I'm at at that time common you are welcome to come in see me turn around and tell me that you'll pass and go out the door. Nobody held this hater down and gave him the right to bash anybody's life or lifestyle that they don't even know at all. So you all have my phone number and I enclosed current pictures of myself so if you're interested in speaking to me and I don't answer the phone, please text me with a short description of what you're looking for and where you got my number and I'll get back to you within 24 hours. I hope that me taking the time to write this and in close real pics of me was helpful to someone. And I choose to remain positive and upbeat about my decisions in life and my present and future situations

This is Gia here. I enclosed a few pics taken today and two weeks ago. For what it's worth this person is spreading pure hate for me. So I question your motivation for kicking an obviously struggling woman down that you spent less than half an hour with... I do my best to please my clients and regulars. Therefore it's not deemed necessary that I explain myself. Simply put, misery LOVES company and although I know I succeed in pleasing at least 90% of my clients, I'm not going to make everybody happy that's just not the way life goes. There are different personalities, bodies, Lifestyles that bring people from different walks of life together. So with that being said if you don't like the neighborhood in which I host or the hotel room and which I'm at at that time common you are welcome to come in see me turn around and tell me that you'll pass and go out the door. Nobody held this hater down and gave him the right to bash anybody's life or lifestyle that they don't even know at all. So you all have my phone number and I enclosed current pictures of myself so if you're interested in speaking to me and I don't answer the phone, please text me with a short description of what you're looking for and where you got my number and I'll get back to you within 24 hours. I hope that me taking the time to write this and in close real pics of me was helpful to someone. And I choose to remain positive and upbeat about my decisions in life and my present and future situations
I don't think you allowed to do this without paying ....also ..where dem pix at?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Hi. You are welcome to participate in the conversation, but if you wish to post pictures or availability information you will need to email slinkybender@utopiaguide.com to set up advertising.

I text her last week to see to feel her out. She responded right away and quoted 125 for the 1/2 fs. But we couldn't make it happen that day.
She thanked me for my interest and sent me some pictures. I told her I would try again. The pics she sent are some of the ones we all saw in this thread. Not the one of the bond girl. Lol.
I text her last night to see if she was available this morning and we set a time. She wanted me to text her back in the am to confirm and she would send me her address.
She comes off very professional and sweet through our texts.

We text in the morning and I head over to the hood to her house.

Like I said. I wouldn't go at night. Just because of the cops. Her street was pretty quiet except for the sketchy guys riding around in bikes down her block. Btw Its less than five minutes off sunrise

She directed me to a side entrance through the gate. It was a small studio apt that she said she lives in but I think she just works out of it. It wasn't messy but could use some sweeping. Not bad tho just some sand on the floor. You could smell a cigarette smell but not to bad. Nothing like Deannas rooms.

We hugged and I gave her 125 for the 1/2 . My guess she's in her early 50s. And like Mike said pretty eyes. I thought she looked better than her pics face wise. We got naked and jumped on the crappie bed. Her body is of a mature woman that looked like she had some kids and she may have lost some weight but I like mature women so I was good with that.

She asked what I like to do toys ECT. I said half and half was good for me. She even asked what kind of condoms I prefer.

She started with a Fucking great bbbj with dt. Then she asks if I want her to suck on my balls. Fuck yea I said. Mike was right about her head game being better than Tiffany/ Ginas. About ten minutes in she asked if I wanted more sucking or to start fucking. I said to suck some more. I was really enjoying it. She went another ten minutes then bagged me up with her mouth then i got some cg and finished up in mish while she dfk me, she gave me some wipes to clean up.

We cuddled some afterwards and talked a bit. She's very easy to talk to And seems educated , she's professional and seems to have a bunch of regulars. So she doesn't run ads.
Also I didn't see anything that looked like drug use not even weed. I'm not saying there wasn't but she wasn't high and seemed healthy.

I got dressed and skipped back to my car 40 minutes later I will repeat..

First Time Post – Be Gentle

I saw Gia a few days ago her contact info in the title of the thread still holds true.
I actually found her online on one of the different search engines and confirmed her info on this forum.
(Thanks guys for working hard on it). She is a bit older from what her pics show and I expected approx. mid fifty by the looks of it. She is medium build with a flabby stomach and floppy titties around 5’6” tall. Her face is showing some real age and wear.
Her best asset would be her ass, all in all it was soft and not bad looking or feeling at all from behind.
Her Location was a hotel in Farmingdale off Rt 109 and the room was actually pretty nice and “clean”.
Standard contact and setup, I texted her and she wrote back pretty quickly and set up the date for an hour later. It seemed as though everything was on the menu and when I got there I placed the donation on the table and got ready.
She however was somewhat out of it. Half on this planet and half on another. She stumbled around the room getting “ready” and finding different items she lost and could not find. She answered her phone constantly and took almost 15 minutes before she actually began any sort of work on me at all. I usually would have walked out at this point but the little head wants what it wants. She did manage to go to the bathroom and clean herself up a bit. Once we settled down to it her BBJ was great and Deep. The suction was strong and before I knew it I ended up with a BBJCIM. I played with her shaven pussy which was in decent shape and not a whiff of funk at all while she blowed me. I overpayed overall for that but frankly I did not want to go any farther with her flying hi and half there.
She asked for 130 for half and I settled on 120 as I did not have change. This was my first and probably last time with Gia. Although I believe she is a nice person and not looking to cause any trouble she was just blah and not worth it do to her inebriated state. Maybe for a quick BJ (Which was solid as long as you don’t look down) I would recommend but not really anything else. Summation Nice Lady, Getting Old, Solid Blow.

Happy Mongering All

I've seen her twice in her old Bellport apartment a couple of years ago. The first time was good but the last time she wasn't as clean and fresh that we all would expect. And she rushed me along. Out in 15 minutes.
But what made it even more of a turn off was the constant texts and calls during the day and night. I asked her to please stop but she said no. Wtf.
I didn't want to get into it with her so I blocked her number.
She clearly has some issues.

I've seen her ads with her staying in western Suffolk now but no fucking way. I don't care how good of a bbbj she gives

She would have been in my rotation but she fucked it up.