Gia Love

Originally posted by zipazing
***** doesn't work, cant find the website anymore. Anyone know what happened? She still around?
Was wondering the same thing. Her cell # is also no longer in service. What's really strange is the same week her ad stopped the ads from sexy Geena & Yazzmine Cuarta also stopped. Three in one week. What's going on?

actually geena and yazzmine still have ads on "******'s" site. no website links anymore, but they both have contact info via electronic mail. Everything written about Gia on here indicated that she was unstable, unpredictable and unreliable, so I wouldn't sweat her "disappearance" too much.

She had a serious drug problem. Very erratic and you had to catch her working when she ran out of cash. Otherwise she would not work. Plus she was so hot and so insecure and immature. She thrived on compliments. But the drugs get you everytime.

Originally posted by dr_skins
actually geena and yazzmine still have ads on "******'s" site. no website links anymore, but they both have contact info via electronic mail. Everything written about Gia on here indicated that she was unstable, unpredictable and unreliable, so I wouldn't sweat her "disappearance" too much.
Those web site links come back undeliverable.

Re: I saw a review

Originally posted by frank735
Gia's was reviewed recently, got a good one too, and it had a working link.
Saw that also. Went to her new pics and it looks like she put some weight on but still looks good. Trying to set something up.