Getting Neutered

billyS

Reign of Terror
If my SO asked me to get fixed I'd suggest she get her tubes tied instead.
Unless you're thinking about it first and it's your idea I wouldn't do it.
It's a power play for most women.
Having their man fixed.
Usually their thinking, I had his kids no one else is getting them.

Last edited:
Having their man fixed.
2 VERY different surgeries. 1 easy, 1 not so much. But I'd tell her the same thing. I'm not going under the knife for anyone...

2 VERY different surgeries. 1 easy, 1 not so much. But I'd tell her the samething. I'm not going under the knife for anyone...
That is the only right answer "I'm not going under the knife for anyone." A million things can go wrong for a senseless elective surgery. Save surgeries only for dire emergencies.

I have known men who were never the same afterwards. Complications led to further complications. Terrible swelling. They had to sue the surgeon. They collected plenty of money but his mannish activities became relegated to opening the car door for his wife going to 5 star restaurants funded by the malpractice settlement --- need I say anymore?

Having their man fixed.
Actually there is more of a practical matter. Females getting tubes tied require general anesthesia and surgery stitches (of course during C-section doctor is in there anyway and requires very little extra). Vasectomy can be done under local anesthesia through an incision so small it sometimes doesn’t even need stitches.

Also, if you are doing a sweet young thing bare who may be forgetful about taking her pill, do you really want to get that phone call saying "we've got a problem"?

Having their man fixed.
A tubal is Much more invasive then a vasectomy. So unless the GYN is in there for other plumbing issues,. Getting clipped is the healthier way to go.

Actually there is more of a practical matter. Females getting tubes tied require general anesthesia and surgery stitches (of course during C-section doctor is in there anyway and requires very little extra). Vasectomy can be done under local anesthesia through an incision so small it sometimes doesn’t even need stitches.

Also, if you are doing a sweet young thing bare who may be forgetful about taking her pill, do you really want to get that phone call saying "we've got a problem"?
What he said. And after all he is a genius

Had the “no needle no scalpel” type of vasectomy procedure done. Took 15-20 minutes in the office and it wasn’t too bad. No sedation, just a few injections (not painful) in scrotum to numb and only one small incision that the procedure is done through. Procedure itself was a little uncomfortable. Left the doc and Iced the nuts for the rest of the day and rested. Next day I was moderately sore with some swelling and bruising. The following 2 days I was mildly sore and each day got better from then on. I’d suggest giving yourself 2 solid days where you can rest and ice, BUT, you really could go back to work the next day if you have a desk job or something without any heavy lifting or activity. Also, you gotta wear really tight underwear or an athletic support/cup after... less painful if your balls aren’t hanging and swinging around. I Had sex 2 days after the snip... balls were sore but it’s totally manageable. Besides the lack of sperm in my semen, Absolutely zero has changed sexually. I have no discomfort. I’m just as horny and my ejaculations have the same strength and volume as before. Orgasm are the same or better than before because I don’t have to worry about pregnancy. Yes, every procedure has risks. Vasectomy is considered much safer than a woman getting her tubes tied and also the most effective form of birth control.

Good to hear those that did it were successful.

Unfortunately, I have known some boys who although they did not die, wished they had.

Surgery is a great thing if the patient has come to a crossroad, either by tragic accident or if a bodily function has ceased and normal life is no longer possible.

Having their man fixed.
True but when she turns around and does it herself she’s done.

when women (SO) ask their husbands to do this at a young age, lets say 30-50 years old. they're deff also insuring that if you guys do separate you are not able to give other women a child if you do get another relationship which is highly likely. i would not do it unless it is your decision and only yours that you know this is what you want and willing to not have anymore more kids even if the marriage breaks.

Mine was done under general anesthesia. And haven't gotten any phone calls in 4 years lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
when women (SO) ask their husbands to do this at a young age, lets say 30-50 years old. they're deff also insuring that if you guys do separate you are not able to give other women a child if you do get another relationship which is highly likely. i would not do it unless it is your decision and only yours that you know this is what you want and willing to not have anymore more kids even if the marriage breaks.
Which is how my opinion was formed on this subject.
A very close friend was in a toxic relationship. Basically this older bitch pussy whipped him then connived him into marriage and a kid right away.
Then she announced that since she was over 30, overweight and smoked she wasn't going to go back on the pill and he needed to get snipped. He was mid 20's at the time.
He refused and they eventually divorced for a number of reasons.
He remarried and had two wonderful boys with his new wife who he is still with. The other bitch is dead
So had he gotten snipped he never would have had the other two kids.

I know that's not always the case but it's the example that always comes to my mind when the subject comes up.