Get over it - no politics or comments that open the discussion for political debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over it. I have stated numerous times, I have not changed a thing since March. Kept working, going to numerous bars that I knew were still open. I wear a mask when I feel it's necessary. I never had a thing. Everyone I know never got sick.

You are fine and you will be fine.
FYI and amusement:

I know of 3 people that a now dead from CORVID-19 — so I would think it would be fair to say that they are were, as you posted NOT "will be fine" and they will not "get over it".

I also have a relative in assisted living. The facility would send daily texts as to # of cases and # of deaths from CORVID. 15 people are dead from past 5 weeks (since they started sending the texts). So I also would guess that it would also be fair to say that they are were, as you posted NOT "will be fine" and they will not "get over it".

I also know of someone, 33 years old who has lost sense of taste and smell and had monumental headaches from CORVID. So I also would guess that it would also be fair to say that she was, as you posted, NOT "will be fine". Maybe someday she will "get over it".

I also now of one young person, age 27, who got CORVID toes (look it up) and could barely walk for several weeks and still has some pain when she runs.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Get over it. I have stated numerous times, I have not changed a thing since March. Kept working, going to numerous bars that I knew were still open. I wear a mask when I feel it's necessary. I never had a thing. Everyone I know never got sick.

You are fine and you will be fine.
Even though I edited a comment from this post I knew for sure would spark a somewhat political debate, my initial thought to just delete this post was right.

Sometimes I just delete a post when I know it's going to draw more comments that take a thread further off topic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but we don't allow politics or conversation that is heading towards politics.

Calling people sheep for wearing masks will definitely start debates I don't want here because I see where they head.
So keep that shit on Facebook and off UG.

Status
Not open for further replies.