Gentlemen Moderator Banacek

Gentlemen. Moderator Banacek

I saw a provider several times this week. I can't know her name though. And no phone number. And no ad. And I can't describe her or even remember what she looks like. But simply Amazing.

Each time better than future one ...

Wonderful Ass but I can't really describe it.

If you need Questions I will try to remember to remember to forget. I will reply to your inquiries very late some evening way into the future.

I see what you did there and I can't not not not not know it
I think i saw the same one on that road with the stuff and the mailboxes and windows right next to the other place with the door

I am really wanting to give a great detailed account of the provider that I have no details about, but my time right now is sooooooo constrained that I find it not possible in the present but maybe in the future.

pokler

Power Bottom
Gentlemen. Moderator Banacek

I saw a provider several times this week. I can't know her name though. And no phone number. And no ad. And I can't describe her or even remember what she looks like. But simply Amazing.

Each time better than future one ...

Wonderful Ass but I can't really describe it.

If you need Questions I will try to remember to remember to forget. I will reply to your inquiries very late some evening way into the future.
Did she rim you?

pokler

Power Bottom
I am all tied up right now and very busy so I cannot answer the other monger about whether or not she rimmed me, because it would take too long to reply.
Maybe later.
Do you even know where your asshole is so you can point her in the right direction ?

And also responding to Redhot pokler's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kniphofia) very complex question.
I have wrestled with that asshole location question many times before.
I have found a 6-hour class on the subject of asshole location that I will be attending on Saturday 9am-3pm
This is similar to the defensive driving class but only a different subject matter.
After the class, when I free up some time to do some detailed writing, I will publish some review.
If I do not put forth a review by late Sunday evening, this thread maybe should be closed by Gentlemen Moderator Banacek.

pokler

Power Bottom
And also responding to Redhot pokler's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kniphofia) very complex question.
I have wrestled with that asshole location question many times before.
I have found a 6-hour class on the subject of asshole location that I will be attending on Saturday 9am-3pm
This is similar to the defensive driving class but only a different subject matter.
After the class, when I free up some time to do some detailed writing, I will publish some review.
If I do not put forth a review by late Sunday evening, this thread maybe should be closed by Gentlemen Moderator Banacek.
Maybe you'll get lucky and at the class they'll tell you about new tech devices that utilize GPS which can help you locate your asshole in just a few minutes.

Funny , I found an online class that can help you find your asshole. And unlike the 6 hour course that you have to attend, you can take this class on your spare time. You can Break it up if your attention span is limited. They also have that gps detector there for you to order in case you still can't follow direction. Unfortunately , I forgot the name of the website. But if it comes to mind, I send it to you sometime in the distant future.

Car-li-to where are you?
I fully expected him to put in an appearance for April Fools Day and finally post that long overdue review.
So I looked up Carlito in our list of members ... and ... gasp! He is not there!

The one who was and is to come, is not! A sad day, indeed, at UG. Poor guy, has all these reviews - and cannot put them up - because he is persona non grata!??

This requires an in-depth investigation. I'm sure that senor B has already taken this matter to the highest level!

V

Carlito - https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?members/carlito1.87763/ - has been silent since the the beginning of 2017.
(I couldn't find him in a member search either. I had to search on his name in the post search box and then locate a thread where he commented in order to find his profile.)
But he may have been reborn last month - https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?members/carlitobkborn5.123658/ - though we have yet to hear from him. I must have had a sixth sense about him with this timely coincidence.