General weirdness

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just some real weird posts this week.

The whole "use a different car" discussion.

The dude who wants Assman to ask Brandy to take pictures of her feet for him because he changes his hair and she won't recognize him? Wait what? Does this guy wear different wigs or does he just part it on the other side?

Then of course there was the dude in the 40th road discussion asking Nehoma if he was the ....
Wtf was he even basing that on?

I can understand the “use a different car” scenario for “accessibility” purposes . it’s tough for my sugar baby to lean over the center console of my sports car... and it’s just as tough for me to get my fingers into her cameltoe.

Lol I don’t recall what Brandy’s feet look like.... I just know her arse really jiggles nicely when tagging it from behind.....

There's so much weirdness on UG that I barely even notice it anymore. In fact, in keeping with my new policy of trying to redeem myself and see if I can get my post-mortem ticket to heaven reinstated, I'm trying real hard to not even judge (yeah, I know, it probably won't last). But the one that sticks in my head is the guy from a year or two ago who gave step-by-step descriptions of how he'd drug and anally rape girls he met on SA. He was no Mr. Rogers.

There's so much weirdness on UG that I barely even notice it anymore. In fact, in keeping with my new policy of trying to redeem myself and see if I can get my post-mortem ticket to heaven reinstated, I'm trying real hard to not even judge (yeah, I know, it probably won't last). But the one that sticks in my head is the guy from a year or two ago who gave step-by-step descriptions of how he'd drug and anally rape girls he met on SA. He was no Mr. Rogers.
I am constantly considering trying to get my postmortem ticket reinstated and it's not the judging part that I am having a problem with, it's the adultry part that's giving me the problem.

There is just too much pleasure in having these other women and the devil has a hold on me concerning it. If there is a hell and we must pay for our sins after this life, I quess I am risking an eternity in hell for a short stint of utopia on earth.

If there is a judgement day, hopefully my general compassion towards other life will help negate the adultry part.

I am hoping that God is a little sympathetic to the justification in my mind of why I need these other women?

Anyway, approaching age 65, the answer is not too far off in the future.

That guy isn't weird, he's fucked up. So it's ok to judge him IMHO.

....... If there is a hell and we must pay for our sins after this life, I guess I am risking an eternity in hell for a short stint of utopia on earth.

If there is a judgment day, hopefully my general compassion towards other life will help negate the adultery part.

I am hoping that God is a little sympathetic to the justification in my mind of why I need these other women?.......
OK - since this thread is titled General Weirdness:

Think back 75 years, 10 years before you were born: What did you feel, what did you think about and where were you.
answer: Nothing, nothing and no where - just a bunch of random chemicals that would eventually become you.

Ten years after you are dead:
Nothing, nothing and no where - just a bunch of random chemicals that was you.

.......Anyway, approaching age 65, the answer is not too far off in the future.
IMHO, concern yourself less about death and more about your future being adult diapers and a bib to absorb the constant drool coming out of your mouth.

My advice is:
Make the best out of your "short stint of utopia on earth" while trying you best to not cause harm or hurt to anyone.

Think back 75 years, 10 years before you were born: What did you feel, what did you think about and where were you.
answer: Nothing, nothing and no where - just a bunch of random chemicals that would eventually become you.

IMHO, concern yourself less about death and more about your future being adult diapers and a bib to absorb the constant drool coming out of your mouth.

My advice is:
Make the best out of your "short stint of utopia on earth" while trying you best to not cause harm or hurt to anyone.
Damn, that's depressing. What happened to the 72 virgins we were all promised?

My advice is:
As I sit in this motel room awaiting the arrival of my playmate for 4 hours of utopia, let me just say that I fear not death or what and if it holds a judgement day.

My response here was more tongue in cheek in terms of a "postmortem ticket" relative to the man made sins of judging people vs. adultery.

I am living life to its fullest at this point and not considering the after life or repercussions of error in this life, and I have always tried never to intentional hurt anything, be it human or animal.

Thank you for the advice but I really am not in need of it.