General Sherman burns Atlanta....... Again!

I had to drive down to Fla this week and managed to drive all the way down to SC on the first day cause I was looking for a place with some night life case insomnia hits and I need a drink and some action.....

I first stopped at a place called Club Risque or somehting like that a few miles north of the NC/SC border right off I-95. A truck stop titty bar that served only burgers and no booze. Got a quick lap dance from a blonde cutie but I had to have my hands strapped in the stirrups before the dance started (club policy). While the LD was good with lots of grinding.. the strapping me in made me feel like I was in an electric chair so it was a bit of a turn off.

I then stopped off at "South of the Border" (NC/SC) to see if Pedro had anything going on and found the old strip cub I used to visit with my friends when we drove south for spring break had long been closed. I drove down the road a bit and found a place called Reflections which was well stocked with black girls and resembled an ****** without the high mileage. Took in a beer and met up with a RedSox fan heading north to Boston to see his Sox and he told me of a few back woods joints, but he doubted I'd ever get close enough let alone gain entrance to any of them. He told me of this place in Florence near Darlington speedway that might be more to my liking but wasn't sure how happening it would be on a monday night.

I get back on the road and start heading south prepared to drive another 200 miles to Savanna Ga until I heard on the local radio station that it was race week at Darlington Raceway... There's a Nextel Cup event this weekend.... That means super Bowl type atmosphere in the south. So I drove about 40 miles and made it to Florance. I check into my room, find out that this really good steak house had just closed so I drove a few blocks to the Trophy Club.....

I get inside pay the $5 cover and order my $2 beer and take a seat to enjoy the show. The place was pretty empty considering it was stocked with about 20 dancers (maybe a dozen hounds). All the girls ignored me completely. Not even one would make eye contact... here I was in my silk shirt in a room full of rednecks in T-shirts and grungy jeans like they just walked off the farm. After a half hour I was getting ready to leave when finally, one brave girl comes up to me and asked how I'm doing. I told her that General Sherman was made to feel more welcome when he came to the south than I was in that place.... She laughed and then told me her name was Atlanta and that dropping the name Sherman wasn't the best way to score with her.

So after a drink and some stupid stripper shit-chat, I accpeted her offer for a LD and got a really good one. Laps are in an open room with several couch's so there's no touching but lots of grinding and rubbing her ass in my face etc... After the lap I offered to buy her another drink since she was cute and the only person willing to talk to me but she said she had to "work the room" cause with race week, allot of girls showed up but the race crowds hadn't arrived in town yet and biz was slow. I then told her that I was probably going to head back to my room and she asked if I would stay and she'd hang out a little later (I tipped her VERY well) to which I said I'd love to but considering the way LD's were done there in the open and all, and the fact I'd driven all the way from NY that day.. that I was going to crash but she was welcome to join me later if she wanted.

Well considering it wasn't busy and she saw she had an out of towner willing to drop some decent bank on her, she told me she'd think about coming back to my room and give me a private dance or two with few or no rules. I told her where I was staying and my room number and left. About 90 minutes later when I was about to fall asleep and figured she wasn't coming... there was a knock at my door. There she was with a six pack in her hand and a sparkle in her eyes. She said the place closed early (2am) and she was down to party.

We had a beer each and then she stripped and gave me a naked lap dance while I sat on the side of the bed. After about ten minutes of the best LD I've had in a while, she pushed me back and started taking my clothes off. At this point there was still no discussion of money so I guess she figured since I'd done the right thing by her back at the club she wasn't worried about me not doing it now.

We proceed to have some nasty sex on the bed the dresser and the floor.... BBBJTCNQNS, CFS and greek. During the whole time she kept playing up the Gen Sherman thing and screaming "fuck me General Sherman"... When she finally said she had to leave and after taking a shower and getting dressed she was complaining how her ass burned... I told her "I guess this is the second time Sherman had left Atlanta buring". While she was in the shower I left $500 on the table near the door and she almost didn't see it/take it till I pointed it out to her. She stuffed the money in her bag without ever looking at it, gave me a kiss and was out the door.

Atlanta.... 5'4-5'5 125-130 small tits nice big firm ass. Big beautiful eyes, long dark hair and a J-Lo ass with small perky tits. Said she never did that before... left a club to fuck a patron (who knows... she certainly knew allot about fucking) and only did it with me cause I was from out of town, sweet and cute. Said she'll be in NY this summer and wanted to know if I could help her find a place to work. When I asked whether she meant stripping of whoring (didn't use that word).. she replied either would be fine so long as she could make lots of money..... So thinking of all the guys up here, I gave her Vals number to call when she got to NY.