Gender labels

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIS - Cisgender. Society’s term to describe a person who is what they were born as. You identify as a woman Bc you were born with a vagina and were “labeled” a female.

GG - Genetic Girl. Again, Society’s term to describe someone who doesn’t question what they are born and try and become one of 24 other genders that now exist.

billyS

Reign of Terror
CIS - Cisgender. Society’s term to describe a person who is what they were born as. You identify as a woman Bc you were born with a vagina and were “labeled” a female.

GG - Genetic Girl. Again, Society’s term to describe someone who doesn’t question what they are born and try and become one of 24 other genders that now exist.
24?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

so what’s wrong with just labeling us normal? As of now… if you’re born a man, you’re always going to have a man’s makeup… they never have an actual period, produce eggs, or give birth because they CHOSE to change their body composition… I have no disrespect or animosity towards people who choose to do that… and I’m fully supportive of such… (hence the reason I want to try it) but don’t give me new labels because other people don’t like the original labels they were born with.

It was meant sarcastically. Since we know recognize so many genders or gender identities. I think there was at least 15 on the Covid vaccination form From NY state.

I have no problem with people being who they are or what they want to be. We don’t need to label all of it though.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It was meant sarcastically. Since we know recognize so many genders or gender identities. I think there was at least 15 on the Covid vaccination form From NY state.

I have no problem with people being who they are or what they want to be. We don’t need to label all of it though.
Oh okay, because you never know these days.

so what’s wrong with just labeling us normal?
Love you Sophia, but calling Cis gender "normal" implies that anything else is "abnormal." The LGBTQ+ community is struggling to be seen as not "abnormal" so that's why it's better not to just call you normal.

And besides, you are exceptional, so calling you normal would be an insult, right! :)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Love you Sophia, but calling Cis gender "normal" implies that anything else is "abnormal." The LGBTQ+ community is struggling to be seen as not "abnormal" so that's why it's better not to just call you normal.

And besides, you are exceptional, so calling you normal would be an insult, right! :)
Listen, I won’t debate this too far… but how you are born is “normal”… the things you do to change your current normal, is abnormal… it is abnormal to have breast implants and butt implants… that doesn’t make it wrong… it’s just not what you would NORMALLY have in your body.

If you don’t like the “normal” tag… then feel free to label me like a brand new Benz… I’m all O.E… all my original equipment works like a dream

Listen, I won’t debate this too far… but how you are born is “normal”… the things you do to change your current normal, is abnormal… it is abnormal to have breast implants and butt implants… that doesn’t make it wrong… it’s just not what you would NORMALLY have in your body.

If you don’t like the “normal” tag… then feel free to label me like a brand new Benz… I’m all O.E… all my original equipment works like a dream
i think you had one mod. Your emblem was shaved off. . It’s a tasteful mod though.

totally agree with you though.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Bc that’s offensive to someone different from you. They consider themselves normal and you as different.
that’s exactly what’s wrong with this world today… you can’t have a fucking opinion because god for fucking bid someone doesn’t agree.:rolleyes::rolleyes: I have every right to label myself as NORMAL… I’m talking about MYSELF!!! If you want to label yourself a blue fucking alien, then go for it. I’ll accept you for you!

I really don’t understand why everyone should think the same and agree on everything. That would make this a boring world.

What’s the point in this “discussion” board if there’s nothing to discuss. It’s so lame.

I don’t discriminate against anyone. No matter your race, religion, sex, creed or whatever…

spread love not hate…

Status
Not open for further replies.