Gazza Blvd

Gazza Blvd is open again this time at number 34, 516 216 2162. decided to try them out had Amy, not a very good exp[erience. First you walk right in door is not locked and there is no bell, nice big room with heated table. Took the half for 40 undressed and on table, whole half hour was spent on my upper ( above the waist ) back. After time was up asked if I wanted other half for 20 so I took it ( bad mistake ). Long story short finally gets to tickle and flip goes for oil which I decline trying to get a bj was told sorry no after a few min was asked again if I wanted oil told will make you cum fast, finally gave in after pop hot towel cleanup. Tipped 20 was told everyone tips 40 for the hour told her mb next time you want more tip you need to give more, took money and walked me out saying next time you ask for me. Decent massage just dont like that you get nothing if you take the half mb it was just her way of doing things ther were 2 other girls there all ok looking. Prob wont repeat unless others give a better review. Total was 60 plus 20 tip

Stopped in yesterday to scope out the landscape. I dont see this place as lasting too long as the neighboring businesses have large glass windows and they can see you walking in. What might help is #34 doesnt lock the front door so at least you arent standing out there waiting for the door to open.

This aint too good from an LE point of view as they can just walk in too.

Saw Amy - another girl was sleeping in side room. CBJ and HJ only is available. I dont know the pricing as I had no intentions of stayig or coming back. Amy isnt all that attractive. Rooms are realy very big and far part - plenty of privacy even though there are curtains in the openings.

The only plus to this location is you can drop your car off at Mavis to get your oil changed or tires and then walk a couple of buildings down to #34 to get your pipes flushed.

Looks like a run of the mill same old same old.

Decided to try some place different for a change of pace. Went to #34. Door is not locked which has pluses and minuses. Saw Lucy - attractive -a 7 - probably 30s. Asked for hard massage. Got a good hard massage. Only HE was available (at least to me) but a fair amount of roaming was acceptable. Suspect more available if I see Lucy again. Had the hour. Would try one more time to see if my mileage would increase on a second visit. I did enjoy my time and the massage.

Gazza

was there on Sunday. Saw Fifi. Tall not bad looking nice slim body but she wold only to HJ and roaming was limit to UTC on top only. I will probably not repeat. Total damage 40 + 20

had gini a 30 year old chinese lady her face 5 in looks ..curly hair nice boobs not a c size but almost.. layed up write she came in and knew what 2 do ..had about a 2minute hj then stood up and freed them almost c breast and had my way with them i tried her pants but she kinda gave me the no hint ,,,as she kept the hj going i was sucking them boobs until i blew about 13 minutes... went around 8pm a lot of door bell ringing i guess she speaks the best english out of other girls so she has to answer the door and interupt my session like three times 40 house tip 2o there another girl name sasha i didnt see her i would call to see whos working

drove to taco bell stuffed my face and headed over here for some release had sasha now she was massaging me she said i know you i know im like wtf she said me work 66 allen ok it rang a bell i had her once there . she has a full c rack she has some meat on her not fat but ok .i took the half for 4o she gave a pretty good massage i told her soft but it felt like a hard one . i turned over she oiled my tool up and started the hj i had to tell her ease up i wanted to take my cock home with me she was to rough on it .i pulled up her top with no resistance to unlease a fat pair of real c hangers i had my way with them untill i finished .i tipped her 30 /

running style

drove to taco bell stuffed my face and headed over here for some release had sasha now she was massaging me she said i know you i know im like wtf she said me work 66 allen ok it rang a bell i had her once there . she has a full c rack she has some meat on her not fat but ok .i took the half for 4o she gave a pretty good massage i told her soft but it felt like a hard one . i turned over she oiled my tool up and started the hj i had to tell her ease up i wanted to take my cock home with me she was to rough on it .i pulled up her top with no resistance to unlease a fat pair of real c hangers i had my way with them untill i finished .i tipped her 30 /
I've grown to look forward to breastman's posts because he strings things along as they come into his mind, and there is something refreshing about them, they aren't overly worked

However, I'm curious why you didn't wax more enthusiam about Sasha's breasts, she has incredibly nice full size breasts for an asian woman, I guess I'm not a true breast man because I like thin girls with nice tight but not too tight pussies, and am wiling to overlook tiny breasts, but I do remember how great Sasha's breast are,

her breast are nice my screen name is breastman but i like all sizes and shapes. id bang a nice skinny asain with no tits if she looks rite and if her price is fair

went tuesday i called to see if any new girls were there well there was marry nice full real c cups asain chinese lady .i say shes in her forties heres what i usually do when i want a good massage i give for the half hour i let the broad start her massage if shes good i give another 20 and tell her make it a hour .well marry was a hour broad really good massage and before the flip a lot of leg/crotch/ball massage ing to get me really erect .i tested the waters and grab her ass as she was massaging me it was ok so on the flip i sat up half ass of the table and lifted her bra n shirt with no resistance .out flop 2 nice c cups so i went to town and all the sucking n licking i did her nipples didnt change at all strange .i didnt try for the y area but it could be ok .completed hj gave 30tip .... my ratings are ,,,,face 4 body 4 tits 8 but 4

went 2nite thursday had called asked whos working mam said jenny marry ok i wanted marry but i walk in and get jenny not the jenny from allen .she walks me to a room i give 4 she looks like fun with her figure so i strip as i do im sporting wood i keep my underwear on as she walks in she says ready i said yeeaaasss as she gives me my change from a 5o i pull her to me and she starts rubbing me i gentle put her hand on my boner ...were off she knows what to do i pull up her top and a nice set of full b cups fall out .i have my way with and her nipples grow like the end of my pinkie finger .so i take off my underwear she oils me up and hj me like 15 minutes i gentle stop her before im about to blow i tell her and show her my balls and tell her massage them .leave the cucumber alone her english is horrible a kindagarden knows more .i dont want her completly naked so i pull her bra n shirt down and gentle open her belt and slide her pants down and underwear . i do the rub n sniff test when shes not looking .well its a go i sit on the floor and pull her kitty on me and started daty she liked it before fluids were going to flow i let my fingers take over .i sat up to let her complete me she did 4o tip .her look s body 6 face 4 tits 7

Last edited:
gazza

went tuesday i called to see if any new girls were there well there was marry nice full real c cups asain chinese lady .i say shes in her forties heres what i usually do when i want a good massage i give for the half hour i let the broad start her massage if shes good i give another 20 and tell her make it a hour .well marry was a hour broad really good massage and before the flip a lot of leg/crotch/ball massage ing to get me really erect .i tested the waters and grab her ass as she was massaging me it was ok so on the flip i sat up half ass of the table and lifted her bra n shirt with no resistance .out flop 2 nice c cups so i went to town and all the sucking n licking i did her nipples didnt change at all strange .i didnt try for the y area but it could be ok .completed hj gave 30tip .... my ratings are ,,,,face 4 body 4 tits 8 but 4

Thanks breastman for the tip on Mary.

Stopped by recently and had an excellent half hour session with her.

She is exactly as described above so no need to restate the review.

The session was excellent. I'll add that she has a very nice soft touch and her tiny little hands have an amazing firm grip.

Here are my ratings.

face 5

body 7

tits 8

soft touch 9

I will definately repeat with Mary.

40 HF plus 30.

Last edited:
wasn't sure how to post the ad here but they are listed on bp today with an opening in Patchogue,not sure if the staff is the same but i googled the number and the "old" gazza place popped up.