Garden Spa Hwy 23 N. West Milford, NJ 973-208-2228

So I happened to be driving on rt 23 in NJ and saw a sign strip mall sign that said Spa. I had some time and really just wanted a massage. Was not expecting much didn't even take my usual 20mg of sildenafil. Was greeted by Lisa 40ish MILF in shorts and a tank top. Asked for one hour paid 60. Got naked on the table. It was clear from the start that more was on the menu. She sat on my ass and stratled me with her bare legs. Her massage was actually pretty good again I could tell from the way she was rubbing and grabbing my ass that there was more to come. After about a half hour she asked if soft was okay. I said yes and she proceeded with the soft touch reach under. As I said before I didn't take my usual pill but to my suprise I found myself at full attention after about 5 min of her soft touch. When I fliped over I saw that she had removed her bra and her ereaser nipples were calling to me. I lifted her shirt revealing a nice C cup and she moved them over to my mouth while she stroked me. She offered me a naked body slide with a BJ for 100 and I said okay. The body slide was nice as she had big tits and nice nipples. She sucked on my nipples which I kike and proceeded to covered BJ. Her BJ skills were good after a while she stopped and pointed to her pussy I said okay. She got on the table and I finished in mish. Paid 120 for the extras. All in all a good experience If I'm ever in the area again I may repeat.

Do you remember the girl I posted about in the flushing section? The one with the same picture? The one that sent me a text message and gave me that huge fucking 梅毒 (syphilis) surprise. It’s something that keeps on giving even after doctors treatment basically it hibernates in your body after the treatment but you can still give it to other people. Another thing is if you are young you can pass it on to your future children.

Do you remember the girl I posted about in the flushing section? The one with the same picture? The one that sent me a text message and gave me that huge fucking 梅毒 (syphilis) surprise. It’s something that keeps on giving even after doctors treatment basically it hibernates in your body after the treatment but you can still give it to other people. Another thing is if you are young you can pass it on to your future children.
I'm still not sure it is the same girl. In any event everything was covered. Do you have intel that she is in NJ now. If so I won't be going back.

I don’t know where she went to now I broke up any relationship with her ever since she texted me. But I will probably see her around flushing somewhere she works there too.

I don’t know where she went to now I broke up any relationship with her ever since she texted me. But I will probably see her around flushing somewhere she works there too.
From the description he gave in the post it is 95% her and her friends said she was working out of New Jersey at that time
First you say you don’t know where she went to saying her friends said she is working out of NJ?

And what specifically makes you think it’s 95% her. NJ is full of 40ish women who give that same service?

Plus West Milford is over and hour away from Flushing. Meaning there are a lot of more populated cities who have busier Amp’s.

Really not cool to come on and make unfounded accusations.

Well it depends on when you treated it. If in early stage then nothing to worry about. But if it was in later stage then it might still be able to return. So can you tell us what places you been to after see that lady and if you had BBFS so others might also want to get check and hope you told any ladies you had syphills so they might want to get check also.

First you say you don’t know where she went to saying her friends said she is working out of NJ?

And what specifically makes you think it’s 95% her. NJ is full of 40ish women who give that same service?

Plus West Milford is over and hour away from Flushing. Meaning there are a lot of more populated cities who have busier Amp’s.

I called her she worked there I don’t make unfounded accusations. If you don’t want to be safe don’t read my post nobody asked you to.
You mention she also work in flushing. Did she have big tits and a belly? But other wise slim lady? Did she speak English ? I asking because I might of found her in a place in Flushing
I don’t know where she works out from now, nor do I really care after giving me the scare. she didn’t have a belly last time I fucked her, but she has huge wellmade tits for her frame.

Well it depends on when you treated it. If in early stage then nothing to worry about. But if it was in later stage then it might still be able to return. So can you tell us what places you been to after see that lady and if you had BBFS so others might also want to get check and hope you told any ladies you had syphills so they might want to get check also.
I never had bbfs with her it was always covered. That’s why in my naivety I was so confused when she asked me if I had gotten syphilis. I went to the doctor after the text and I got the thumbs up.

I didn’t read your whole post, 1st “her friends” knows where she works out of because they all work the same kind of job and goes all over the place and been there before. 2nd) description and from the phone call I made to the boss asking for her by name and nickname + her voice herself made it 100%. Anymore question so called knight in shining armor? I know those girls and than you will ever do because my step mother is a prostitute herself, I learned a lot from her friends