Garden Retreat Spa

billyS

Reign of Terror
Guys don't bump this thread with a vauge endorsement.
I've deleted three or four of those today.
Only one of you has come back with a legit review.

If have a recent review post it. Otherwise telling us it's your go to spot with no other info will just get deleted.

After my fav spot closed down, this would be next. Disclaimer: this place is not an FS spot

Spa is in an office building on a busy street, discreet enough to walk in with no problem but only one elevator up and down, with working businesses on other floors. All the other times have been fine.

Greeted by mamasan. Walked over to locker room where you strip and store your belongings, change into a robe, table shower, and then massage room.

Massage is on the stronger side, which i like. Decent technique working out tightness with some teasing into your ass crack here and there. After massage is done, ST starts and you get a good amount PM action if you are into that. On the flip, more edging into the release. Unfortunately, only OTC but also heard of instances where it wasn't allowed so i guess if you are feeling handsy, this might not be it.

Hot towel cleanup + head massage. and get led back to locker room to change. Go to mamasan in the front to settle.

$100 house fee + $80 tip. definitely on the steeper side