Gangbang party in Plainview - sorry mods.

previous gang bangs in manhattan

I went to a gb about a year or so ago in midtown manhattan. it was $60 - with about 8 or 9 guys there... probably others before I came in and saw others as leaving. The ladies were nice enough - not bad looking - but nothing out of this world. I didn't particularly enjoy it - accept for when receiving cbj. No one bothered anyone - only 1 weird guy there - who just wouldn't leave 1 the girls alone while we were talking - sticking his fingers everywhere... but she didn't seem to mind... just smiled and nodded when I said how strange.

I found this place by accident searching thru yahoo groups - found a few of these that way - there was also 1 or more on LI - that I saw afterwards - but never went, though I got on list of invitees by responding. The one I remember on LI was also bisexually oriented men/women and I"m not at all into guys - so I knew it wasn't for me.

The one I mentioned in the city - I continued to hear from until recently - maybe cause I didn't respond I was taken off the list. Their system was such - you wrote to them at an email address given and then they responded - sending you to another email address. Finally you wind up giving your cell # and they text you the exact details the day beforehand... I think it was like after 6 pm. They also send an email to make sure you've gotten the text - but the email didn't include exact location.

Guys were asked to bring in drinks / snacks to share. They originally advertised at $50 - but it turned out to be $60 at the door. They did explain why - I just don't remember details. Condoms were supplied. You could shower as well - but it was best to bring your own towels / toiletries - otherwise you wound up using what was previously used by who no's how many other guys. But they told you this in initial emails.

If you decide to look for the group - they usually get together 1 saturday evening / month - usually in a Holiday Inn kinda place - I think it was from 6 pm - 10 pm. They talk about the gals who participate as "goddesses" and having temples of worship for them... or something like that. I mention this so you know you've found the right spot. They do seem to change the participants - though 1 of the girls seemed to be quite a few of them.

Not providing more info - for I just can't handle the lurkers taking advantage - and there is some secrecy required to keep the activity going.... however, if you know me on another of the boards - feel free to email or message me and I'll share further...

oh - another thing - I also found a group that meets several times a week in south jersey - different days for different groupings, and only some of the days permit single guys. Found this also in yahoo groups. this group seems much better organized - and other groups connect with them so they advertise parties in the city as well. This one requires you join their group (thru yahoo groups - no charge) and then you must post a photo of yourself in your profile within 48 hours of joining or they drop you. This one seemed to have a lot of BBW WOC - but it was open to all.

Shit yeah I'm going! I got the room # already. Finally on long island! I'm a big guy, 6'2" 210lbs of muscle. If these ppl are serial killers, they better be big mother f'ers! I was given approval to post non face pics but can't figure out how to get them in a post. Help anyone?
They said this isn't their only post, and the weak turnout here won't effect their evening b/c of strong returns elsewhere. If someone can explain how to post pics I'll do it right away. Thanks
Can you email me the pictures?
I got the invite to the next event...just want to get a preview.
Email is i.am.an.idiot@moron.com
Thanks

@Thorvo

they are having another one on long island again?
By the good graces of the all powerful mod, slinky bender, I was permitted to return as a contributor to these amazing pages on the condition that I would not violate terms again. I hadn't read the rules, my fault, my stupidity. But I've read the rules now and I honestly can't find a way to get you guys the info without getting booted again! And that aint happening! I love this site too much! I would post the email they send me with contact info, but it's not a BP ad or CL ad so it violates terms. I would love to hook ppl up with the email.
They are definitely doing another party on long island, many more if the turnout was as good as last time. Mods, I'm asking help here. How do I provide this info without being banned for pimping again!? Cuz as BDK once said, pimpin ain't easy! But I'm not a pimp. Just a fellow mongerer who thinks a scene like this is a blast! I have provided this board with info in the past that has cost me dearly. I don't want to lose my good standing status again. Please, help!
Thank you,
Iwantagoodhj247

i got the email from the first time this thread was posted...i talked to the guy and he added me the list...i ha e already gotten 2-3 emails but they were all in jersey...so i guess i just have to wait till they come back to long island...assuming they havent already and i missed it again...thx for trying

Do your research

anyone that gets anywhere with chicks through this site usually logs a lot of research. Given that the Gangbang thread is not very recent do you really think there will be an answer for you,after all it is your 3rd post ever. My advice if you're looking gor GB info is to hit CL casual encounters under multiples like mwmm etc ,etc. Perhaps you may find an answer there. If you want a guaranteed bbjcim all you have to do is read the reviews yourself and the answer will materialize before your eyes. Not trying to bust balls but there is a section for "in search of" posts . When I first joined this site I scoured reviews and CL and BP then made my move and have been getting a lot of pussy ever since. Too much some times as some of these chicks call looking for it ...give it a try and we'll await your review.

Hi newbie here friend of mine told me about this site and told me I might be able to find what I'm looking for so here goes. About a year and a half ago or two I participated in a gang bang I believe the girl who did the gang bang was a provider she placed ad on cl a donation was required she was there with older man he did not participate just watched but seemed like he knew her the gang bang took place at hotel and there were twelve of us who participated it was held at hotel in suffolk will only say in ronkonkoma area the girl was very sweet and a nice looking girl she was about 5'3 " brown hair some blonde streaks maybe 130 lbs don't remember her name so that can be a problem don't know if it was a Jen maybe Chris really don't remember and to be honest wasn't much interested in her name any way she was great all holes were open and dp was done it was for two hours and it was great she was a cummy mess and really seemed to be into it , any way I was wondering if any one on this site was there being that we all answered the ad and most of us met for first time there, I am looking for her because I am planning a bachelor party it will take place in about six weeks , so if any one was at that gang bang and has kept in touch with this girl and knows how I can get in touch with her would really appreciate it we will Definately pay her well, or if you were there and can get in touch with her for me that would be fine also I don't know if she even does this any more so know finding her will be tough , just giving it a shot because like I mentioned earlier she was great and the donation was pretty good, also if I can't find her if any one out here knows of a provider that does this would appreciate it if you let me know.Either way wheat her I find the girl who did the twelve of us or some one recommends another provider if it goes off I will Definately write a review of it. Thank you