Gangbang party in Plainview - sorry mods.

Anyone getting email responses from these ppl? I got mine, obviously. Wondering how they're treating the rest of you....
Holy cow - sure wish I'd know about this earlier - wold have been another one at the party. Can't contact the ppl as e-mail address is wiped out in post. Is there a phone number or ad on BP or CL that has some contact info so that I can attend if the party ever comes to LI again? Sculptor69

I predict several bannings in the near future.
To UG Staff:
Ok, not to get anyone upset or anything, but now I'm a little confused about what can be asked for and what contact details can be posted. I know PMs and e-mail addresses are frowned upon and not allowed - that's why the e-mail address in a previous post on this thread was ***'d out - I understand this. However, I've seen lots of links to ads on Craigslist and Backpage posted on threads on UG, as well as phone numbers listed for providers - are these also not allowed or am I just misreading the UG Staff comment?

I've found this board to be extremely useful in my "relatively new" mongering hobby and would like to continue to participate as both a reader and reviewer, so any clarification would be helpful. Thanks. Sculptor69

Sculptor, if I may make a suggestion...I'm just a little past being a newb myself. While you're waiting for clarification from the mods, I think it would be a great idea to go to the front page of this board and find the section entitled "START HERE" and read everything in there, especially the Ten Commandments thread. I have found (and seen the seasoned veterans refer to) a lot of valuable information within this board if you look for it. I've also found that members are not looked upon very favorably if they come on with very few posts and ask questions that have already been answered (even if they're not aware of it.). What DOES find favor here is a showing of effort in being part of this nice little community. And I've found that effort is two-fold. First, a willingness to go digging, do a little reading and show a genuine interest in all the valuable information that's already here, and second, contribute like crazy. I don't think they mind questions as long as it's from people who also contribute with reviews and information. I see guys who lurk for a long time and their first post is a question, but they never post reviews. I know that drives the veterans here nuts.

Hope my 2 cents was helpful.

Sculptor, if I may make a suggestion...I'm just a little past being a newb myself. While you're waiting for clarification from the mods, I think it would be a great idea to go to the front page of this board and find the section entitled "START HERE" and read everything in there, especially the Ten Commandments thread. I have found (and seen the seasoned veterans refer to) a lot of valuable information within this board if you look for it. I've also found that members are not looked upon very favorably if they come on with very few posts and ask questions that have already been answered (even if they're not aware of it.). What DOES find favor here is a showing of effort in being part of this nice little community. And I've found that effort is two-fold. First, a willingness to go digging, do a little reading and show a genuine interest in all the valuable information that's already here, and second, contribute like crazy. I don't think they mind questions as long as it's from people who also contribute with reviews and information. I see guys who lurk for a long time and their first post is a question, but they never post reviews. I know that drives the veterans here nuts.

Looks like sculptor has contributed significantly over the years, he's earned the right to ask questions, in my opinion.

Sculptor

here's a couple rules that where broken:

0.1) No ad posting.
0.2) No promotional posting.
0.3) No public service posting which just happens to let folks know where, when, etc. you'll be available.
0.5) No ad posting.
0.6) No having your friends post your website for you.
0.7) No ad posting
0.9) No ad posting.
0.10) Do not use threads as a means of "personal communication" with other members. In addition, please refrain from using "e--mail me". Anyone doing so will be banned immediately with no warning.
0.11) If you think we're not serious about the above because you see people who have taken out ads ignoring the above GUESS AGAIN! They get SFT for taking ads out. In other words, if you haven't already figured it out, advertisers do get some perks, the main one being the exmption from the "no ad posting" rules, to some extent. So don't assume just because you see some advertiser making "ad posts" that it's ok for non-advertisers to do the same thing.

Here are a couple rules that where broken, if she would have contacted UG staff about an add and iwantagoodhj247 would have known the rules this wouldn't be a problem.

As for contact and reviews this thread says it all ..

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27540

I'm a little curious about the timing and the tone of Bio"s response.
The title of this thread is asking for clarification, and it contained
all the broken rules right from the start. Wouldn't the best response
have been to react quickly. And to provide guidence for these
people to get their message out.

These people r providing a great service, and the readers of this
forum should be able to get the info they need to contact them.

These people ar eproviding a great service, and the readers of this
The thread starts with a presumable consumer telling the rest of the board, there is a cheap gang bang in Plainview, anyone going? And than morphs to the providers marketing their services without paying the VIG.

Not that hard to follow.

Biohazzard is probably the most easiest going moderator UG has.

The thread starts with a presumable consumer telling the rest of the board, there is a cheap gang bang in Plainview, anyone going? And than morphs to the providers marketing their services without paying the VIG.

Not that hard to follow.

Biohazzard is probably the most easiest going moderator UG has.
To clarify, it is probably best not to invite Providers on here unless they are going to advertise and 99% of them will not. It is always best not to discuss whoreboards with them, so we do not have a conflict of interest or an apparent one (not able to write any criticism).

They are not here to socialize but market themselves and then it is guilt by assoiciation. Even some of our favorites that advertised, have minimal presence once they are no longer in the business. We just at not that interesting any more once they are out of the business.

These people r providing a great service, and the readers of this
I try to cut people a little slack, if it worked out she could have been a good addition to UG

Thanks for your input. Just to be clear I have read "the Rules" a number of times and until biohazard explained in his reply that there is some leeway on posting of advertisements, the rules were not crystal clear to me - everyone makes their own interpretation of the written word. My main concern was to make sure that I had not broken one of the rules and, if I did, which one(s) so that I would not do it again. As for posting rather than just lurking, I post reviews as often as I can afford to go hobbying - I think you'll find that I've had a number of posts since joining the board - keep looking!

here's a couple rules that where broken:

0.1) No ad posting.
0.2) No promotional posting.
0.3) No public service posting which just happens to let folks know where, when, etc. you'll be available.
0.5) No ad posting.
0.6) No having your friends post your website for you.
0.7) No ad posting
0.9) No ad posting.
0.10) Do not use threads as a means of "personal communication" with other members. In addition, please refrain from using "e--mail me". Anyone doing so will be banned immediately with no warning.
0.11) If you think we're not serious about the above because you see people who have taken out ads ignoring the above GUESS AGAIN! They get SFT for taking ads out. In other words, if you haven't already figured it out, advertisers do get some perks, the main one being the exmption from the "no ad posting" rules, to some extent. So don't assume just because you see some advertiser making "ad posts" that it's ok for non-advertisers to do the same thing.

Here are a couple rules that where broken, if she would have contacted UG staff about an add and iwantagoodhj247 would have known the rules this wouldn't be a problem.

As for contact and reviews this thread says it all ..

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27540
Biohazard: Thanks for the clarifications - just wanted to make sure that I was not a unknowing culprit. And, by the way, I too like to cut down on the BS and concentrate on finding good spots for the hobby. Happy mongering! Sculptor69

She was banned from UG for self-promotion. But that wouldn't explain her disappearing from BP or the scene in general, so if she's not responding to your inquiries I have no idea.