Gangbang party in Plainview - sorry mods.

Hey there Crystal, welcome to the board. Everyone, this is Crystal, the hostess from the gangbang the other night. I had mentioned I could post about her event on the worlds greatest forum for providers and hobbiests, Utopiaguide.com, which as we all know I did, with great success. And now here she is! Contributing herself! So any questions or comments, please direct to her. She's interested in future parties on the island and also getting into p4p with local guys. Let's make her feel welcome!

hello

Ok here I am. I did want to do more than a bj but I'm not the type to ask or attack the guys like the other girl. Anyway that day was not my greatest,I had a procedure done.
I am not new to gang bang, 3-somes, 4-somes, etc. Always looking for a new fishie to try, lol....I live out east on long island

Ok here I am. I did want to do more than a bj but I'm not the type to ask or attack the guys like the other girl. Anyway that day was not my greatest,I had a procedure done.
Welcome to UG please make sure have permission to post your contact info and then make a thread with all your contact info, this will cut down on people using the thread to set up appointments.

That post to Bio was kind of a joke...I apologized to the mods in advance and told them to do with the post what they needed to. I said she asked me to post her email. Her request. Feel free to delete the entire thread. No skin off my back. I'm not looking for a fight ExLS. I figured this would have fizzled out by now. Peace out!

peace dude

That post to Bio was kind of a joke...I apologized to the mods in advance and told them to do with the post what they needed to. I said she asked me to post her email. Her request. Feel free to delete the entire thread. No skin off my back. I'm not looking for a fight ExLS. I figured this would have fizzled out by now. Peace out!
mayb e i lost something in the thread, no biggie

From what I've heard, the couple doesn't do it for her, they do it for him. And he likes to see her humiliated. So I'm guessing that 1 on 1 thing ain't happening. But ask Crystal. Maybe she knows better.
I think it was for the both of them. She was way into everything and everyone. There wasn't much in the humiliation dept. except for a little leash action. Mostly she just attacked the guys, taking breaks to get more booze :)

I will say one thing, they both gave great head, but Crystal was better. Also Crystal had sex with the guys too, I'm pretty sure. She was fun and lively too, I'm not sure why shes downplaying herself.

Am I missing something or was the email address in one of the posts? Let me know, I miss the ronkonkoma $20 gb girl that used to have parties once or twice a month on Saturdays. Anyone remember her?