Gado spa 36st

I needed a good massage at midnight last Sat. Probably it was 2am or so. I pay 80 for the house and matched with a C or D top sized lady, Linda. Nice place, clean, with two showers that have really hot water. I think there are 3-4 ladies because I heard some Korean or Chinese from the hallway. I noticed Linda smiling. It made me feel relaxed and that was a good thing since sometimes I walk in and they make me feel like I'm the bag guy. I wanted more tease and play and that's what she delivered on the second half of the massage after a fantastic massage.

Her menu included B2B slide, CBJ and HE and that was ok with me. She started to play and stroke me right. I would have liked for there to be more but getting stroked and tugged by Linda felt so good. She knows how to stroke and allows you to play with the breasts. She stroked my member until I really blew which felt really great at the time. I fell in a sleep for 15-20 minutes after cum and Linda took care of me while I was snoring on the table.

House 80 + Tip 50

billyS

Reign of Terror
I needed a good massage at midnight last Sat. Probably it was 2am or so. I pay 80 for the house and matched with a C or D top sized lady, Linda. Nice place, clean, with two showers that have really hot water. I think there are 3-4 ladies because I heard some Korean or Chinese from the hallway. I noticed Linda smiling. It made me feel relaxed and that was a good thing since sometimes I walk in and they make me feel like I'm the bag guy. I wanted more tease and play and that's what she delivered on the second half of the massage after a fantastic massage.

Her menu included B2B slide, CBJ and HE and that was ok with me. She started to play and stroke me right. I would have liked for there to be more but getting stroked and tugged by Linda felt so good. She knows how to stroke and allows you to play with the breasts. She stroked my member until I really blew which felt really great at the time. I fell in a sleep for 15-20 minutes after cum and Linda took care of me while I was snoring on the table.

House 80 + Tip 50
Phone number?