Fun Sized Busty Treat Jessi/GG/Justina 516-670-6267 new# 631-415-2368

I saw "GG" or "Jessi" not too long ago and she wasn't bad, good attitude, decent body with fakes, lots of tats, obviously a veteran and probably a stripper, I was there for a specific thing in her ad and she delivered, I may repeat for that. Her guy was checking me out in the parking lot before she called me with the room #, it was kind of obvious but I didn't care, can't blame them. That being said I get nervous when these "assistants" are out and about before a date, even though every girl I've probably ever seen had one nearby, nobody likes spotting them, so I may not repeat for that reason, we'll see.

I saw "GG" or "Jessi" not too long ago and she wasn't bad, good attitude, decent body with fakes, lots of tats, obviously a veteran and probably a stripper, I was there for a specific thing in her ad and she delivered, I may repeat for that. Her guy was checking me out in the parking lot before she called me with the room #, it was kind of obvious but I didn't care, can't blame them. That being said I get nervous when these "assistants" are out and about before a date, even though every girl I've probably ever seen had one nearby, nobody likes spotting them, so I may not repeat for that reason, we'll see.
True but there's a difference when it's there boy friend that's just got of jail. All it takes is for them to all of a sudden have a wake up call or snap and before you Know it he'll be kicking down the door

Nobody knows what type of assistant is nearby with any date, there could be a room full of people that "just got out of jail" right next door at any time, this is a shady hobby with hard criminals running the girls very often, even at the nicer places, so to me this guy is nothing to be concerned about more than any other date, and chances are they were just concerned that I was LE, which is fair in that place.

And the specific thing I saw her for was BBJ, it's in her ad.

What was the price point was the service any good.

Nobody knows what type of assistant is nearby with any date, there could be a room full of people that "just got out of jail" right next door at any time, this is a shady hobby with hard criminals running the girls very often, even at the nicer places, so to me this guy is nothing to be concerned about more than any other date, and chances are they were just concerned that I was LE, which is fair in that place.
And the specific thing I saw her for was BBJ, it's in her ad.
What was the price point was the service any good.
So why not just post a review and cut out all the back-and-forth here about what services you received and what price you paid.

She goes by Justina now, saw her a few weeks ago. She's gained some weight, has a pretty nice rack, and was very sweet. I enjoyed my time with her and would definitely repeat. I saw her in Copiague.

She was really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
She goes by Justina now, saw her a few weeks ago. She's gained some weight, has a pretty nice rack, and was very sweet. I enjoyed my time with her and would definitely repeat. I saw her in Copiague.

She was really nice.
Did she wear white?

What did you do with her?
Watch movies or fuck her ass?

What were her rates?

You said that she put on weight. Alot? A Little?

How was the room? Was there anyone hanging around? A dude or another chick in the bathroom? Was it a mess and or Smokey?

Its all about information my brother.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/review-writing-school.25853/

Going to try to do this justice, but I'm not real good at following directions.

I met her in a low rent motel in Copiague. I seem to attract this kind of chick. I had just had Hailee/Aubrey Confused staying at my place for two days, had to kick her out. That was awkward.

So I drink a little, and a lot of things aren't clear to me, but as I remember, she texted me the address and I asked her if she needed anything. She asked for a pack of Newports, so I stopped and bought a six pack and a pack of Newports.

I forget the hotel but it was a dive off of Sunrise, parked in the back, texted her, and had to go through the tunnel to the front if that helps. I had to wait a few, but not long. I drank a beer and we talked.

We got naked and I went DATY, that's my thing, and she was shaved but it was like a rough cut. She had great tits. She bagged me up and blew me, and then I fucked her silly, doggy, mish, cowgirl. I'm an old cat, have a hard time getting off, but am jacked, and I think she liked watching me fuck her.

Next couple of days she texted me, wanted to see me again, lol.

Think I overpaid, about $250 plus tip, would definitely do her again.

In fact, she's texting me now.

I met her in a low rent motel in Copiague. I seem to attract this kind of chick. I had just had Hailee/Aubrey Confused staying at my place for two days, had to kick her out. That was awkward.

So I drink a little, and a lot of things aren't clear to me, but as I remember, she texted me the address and I asked her if she needed anything. She asked for a pack of Newports, so I stopped and bought a six pack and a pack of Newports.

I forget the hotel but it was a dive off of Sunrise, parked in the back, texted her, and had to go through the tunnel to the front if that helps. I had to wait a few, but not long. I drank a beer and we talked.

We got naked and I went DATY, that's my thing, and she was shaved but it was like a rough cut. She had great tits. She bagged me up and blew me, and then I fucked her silly, doggy, mish, cowgirl. I'm an old cat, have a hard time getting off, but am jacked, and I think she liked watching me fuck her.

You only over paid if you didn't have a good time

I know this chic for a while. Not for nothing you def overpaid. That's why shes texting and looking for you lol.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy

Interesting that you met her at a motel since while I was texting with her she told me she only entertains at her place. I countered with a car date first meeting which she declined. She also said she does outcalls for regulars only so perhaps someone can give a little more detail since there seems to be some confusion.
Houses and talk in this thread of pimps give me pause.

Well I think I dodged a bullet of sorts. I was texting back and forth with this jessi/GG/Justina whatever name she uses today. She wanted me to drive to a rite aid near her place and take a selfie. Once I send it she will call me and give me the instructions to find her place. I refused and insisted on just getting the address. She gave an address “near” her and told me exactly where to park. Tit tat back and forth and I give up! Told her I wouldn’t be showing up bc it’s too sketchy. Her response was -
“this is why that's a bogus address. I really fucking cant stand you billy go fuck yourself and stop harrassing me & my girl!”
Well I’m not Billy
Obviously I wasn’t talking to her!
Probably a pimp or bf idk!
I really wanted to partake but feel that I am better off moving on.
Good luck and happy hunting
Nutty

Sorry to hear about the troubles, feel bad about my report now. I've had nothing but luck with her.

On a general note, and not sure this is allowed, I have noticed that most of the experiences I have had since commencing my mongering have been shady - from sketchy addresses to sketchy ladies. Some have been really good, but most are a little sketchy.

I guess that is a part of the rush for me. I've had four hands massage with prostate massage in Bellmore, to GFE in Manhattan, rub and tugs in Hicksville, to full F and S in Hicksville, prostate and massage in Massapequa to smelly doggy in East Meadow. I've been jumped by transgender chicks in Bethpage on a bait and switch, and stumbled into complete GFE's in a rub and tug in Patchogue, and, it's all good.

For me, it's not really about getting laid - It's about connecting, and that doesn't happen often.

But sometimes it does. I'm a lonely cat, and making a connection can be great. I've had girls over at my apartment for days, cooked for them, hung out, and usually, they're fucked up - some kind of childhood trauma, usually some type of addiction. Pretty much like the rest of us, just a little worse.

And always, it's about the money. I usually work them for a reduction, then tip them up to their original price - it's really not a big deal to me. I make decent money and appreciate their time and treat them well when they treat me well.

I should clarify though, I'm a decent looking lad, tall and lean, look younger than I am (look mid forties, about 15% body fat). I like to take the hour, talk for a few, then get a massage or something leading up to sex. Often I get ripped off - quick and dirty, peremptory BJ, then sex, out in half an hour or less and I feel ripped off. Americana has been the most egregious with respect to getting ripped off on time, the Asian agencies.

For Rub and tugs, I expect nothing and am just really nice to the girls. I hate negotiating, but when they start to negotiate, I know F&S is available. Otherwise, it's typically a happy ending for $40 tip, no negotiation. But, if it's good, I want to acknowledge it was good and will tip $4o, I want to be remembered and get good service when I come back - I have distinctive tattoos so I think they do remember me. Twenty is fine, but for an extra $20, total of $40, I ensure nice treatment the next time I show.

Ultimately, I probably did overpay Justina/Jessi at $250. But, she treats me well and returns my texts, and that is what matters to me.

I try to treat them like people and not just whores, and maybe that's fucked up, but it's just how I roll. I apologize if it fucks up the market, and will listen to any advice.

I really appreciate this community.

Well I think I dodged a bullet of sorts. I was texting back and forth with this jessi/GG/Justina whatever name she uses today. She wanted me to drive to a rite aid near her place and take a selfie. Once I send it she will call me and give me the instructions to find her place. I refused and insisted on just getting the address. She gave an address “near” her and told me exactly where to park. Tit tat back and forth and I give up! Told her I wouldn’t be showing up bc it’s too sketchy. Her response was -
“this is why that's a bogus address. I really fucking cant stand you billy go fuck yourself and stop harrassing me & my girl!”
Well I’m not Billy
Obviously I wasn’t talking to her!
Probably a pimp or bf idk!
I really wanted to partake but feel that I am better off moving on.
Good luck and happy hunting
Nutty
Billy is her excon/bf. She does services and visits with him whether he's waiting in the car or in the bathroom or closet of her room. He lets her do it for the money and to support their habits.