Fun Sized Busty Treat Jessi/GG/Justina 516-670-6267 new# 631-415-2368

Billy is her excon/bf. She does services and visits with him whether he's waiting in the car or in the bathroom or closet of her room. He lets her do it for the money and to support their habits.
Wow, good to know. I would think the members appreciate knowing that she might have a BF hiding in the bathroom or closet. Who's her "girl" that she mentioned?

Wow, good to know. I would think the members appreciate knowing that she might have a BF hiding in the bathroom or closet. Who's her "girl" that she mentioned?
Her girl i don't know never met or seen her with another girl in the past. Im not bad mouthing but this chic is in n out of the system(jail)... And so is her bf.. Fuck with people like this you can end up on channel 12 news god forbid.

She is very, VERY feast or famine.

I saw her years back when she was last prego. I guess her BF was still in the klink because once she realized i was trustworthy i got pinged by her for all kinds of errands that one would need if one was pregnant and without a car... sono appointments, food store etc.

Got "repaid" with killer bbjs and some FS as well. She always asked for daty and said i was good at it.

Got hold of her this year. She remembered me but she was like a different person. Aloofness instead of friendliness. Kinda made me sad.

Still she can suck a mean wong. But for her price i can see someone friendlier and with no dude in the bathroom or an adjacent room.

Mod note:
Do not post links to advertising sites.
If you want to post her phone number, go see her and do it in the context of a review.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been seeing her post under a new number, 631-415-2368. I apologize if I should be posting under “in search of” but I figure since this thread is up, has anyone had any recent experience?

i wanna make sure I don’t catch anything from bbj, otherwise I may wanna toftt but opt for cbj.

I’ve been seeing her post under a new number, 631-415-2368. I apologize if I should be posting under “in search of” but I figure since this thread is up, has anyone had any recent experience?

i wanna make sure I don’t catch anything from bbj, otherwise I may wanna toftt but opt for cbj.
I actually just seen her the other day, didn’t have a chance to post the review but seen this board being commented on!
Seen her in Bohemia near the airport not the best motel area but little head was in control.
Did the hour multiple pop for 200. Easy set up through text and call when I got there. Once inside she did Le check and I put the donation on the table. Very talkative but in a way that makes you feel comfortable she asked me to undress and started with a massage.

Massage was good just next time I would tell her no lotion. She gets really into and seems to get turned on through out the massage. She started to play with jr and with out asking she began to blow me while I was arched bending over on the bed. One of the best Bjs I’ve had in a while I could last that long with how she was moving and blew pretty quick.
She then cleaned me up and asked how I wanted her. I told her doggy and she went to grab a vibrator and said she really likes to have a vibrator while she fucks. Put the cover on and slid in she was soaked and tight pounded her out for about 10 minutes before she tightened up and I blew in the bag. She helped to remove the cover and asked if I wanted more of a massage or if I could go again.
At this point I was feeling pretty good and drained so I told her 2 pops were plenty and I was good. No rush to get dressed and once I was ready a kiss on the way out. Only negative id say is a strong smell of cigarettes but otherwise I will be going back can’t beat the price for multiple pops and the small chat.

Def wrap it up with anything with her, if she offered to give me 200$ to give me a bbj I wouldn't, I don't want to bad mouth but she makes savannah look like a nun and unfortunately she's headed in the same path, I don't see much time on her clock left, bumped into her at the sev one day and she looked like the crypt keeper except with dope marks all over, begged me for a few bucks and I ended up giving her 3$ just to stop talking to me in public, but like I always say to eaches own right.

Took the plunge and saw Bella aka Justina last night while she was in Jericho.

Texted her my info, where I was coming from and what session I wanted. Got back to me ASAP with her location and asked for my eta. Thanks to the veterans of this board I got to the place about a half hour early. So I get there and park. Within a minute two cop cars pull in to the lot. Cops get out and go up to a door, knock and start talking to a woman inside (I could kinda see inside and it wasn't her). I just sat there observing for a lil while while the cops dealt with some sort of issue there, and I could hear a guy nearby yelling "I ain't never touched that bitch I never laid a hand on her!". Seemed to be some domestic dispute, unrelated to why I was there. Eventually they left. I called Bella and she gave me the room #, and it wasn't the same room. Opposite end of the place. Still a lil on edge and almost bailed.

Ok on to the fun stuff! I go in. Place is definitely a little dirty and very outdated but that was expected. She apologized for the commotion outside, we did LE check and off to the races. She was definitely the woman in the ad, wearing black lingerie and garter set with heels. She looks skanky but also kinda hot. Immediately gets to a bbbj which was outstanding. As we transitioned to the bed for 69 I asked her what's off limits - anal, FIV, don't pull hair. Ok fine with me. We got in to 69 and no off putting smell, she actually tasted pretty good too. Room also had a mirror on the wall, and one on the ceiling which I've honestly never experienced. It was pretty hot. After a while rubber went on and we did doggy. She likes to use a vibrator while having sex and that's a ok with me, actually turns me on. Stayed in that position for a while and eventually blew in the bag. Quick clean up.

Damage was $220 for an hour. 1 pop. Thought about taking her offer for 2 pops for 260 but I'm glad I didn't, cause I didn't need to. She gave me a lil shoulder rub and jr just wasn't responding so I got dressed, thanked her and left.

She definitely has a trashy look to her but overall she was accomodating, fun, and lively. Decent body. She did ask me if I like to party and I said no, I don't wanna get involved in that shit. May see her again but she's usually further from me, and there's plenty of others out there.