Fun, fun and more fun

I think the optimal arrangement is p4p with a provider who is a really great actress. You both know it's totally fake, but you embrace the fantasy ... together. Small gifts and extras enhance the mood, but you know and she knows the boundaries.

Well this just happened on my winter vacation. I was not going to tell this one but. When you are away with your family, you should always look but not do anything. Well, I broke that fukin rule. We had 6 families up in VT. A couple of guys went out when the women went to sleep. Well we were messing with a couple of the women in the bar, and guys, you know me. I started trying to get 2 of the girls to kiss and touch each other. They started to right at the bar. Some of the guys, I don't know too well so I calmed it a bit when I asked for a blow job. Just fukin with her, she said OK. I waited for all the guys to leave, but the one I can trust. We went to the back of the place, and recieved a real good bbbjtc. Well, she wanted to hang with me and go out. I said no, I have to go. She was pissed that I was leaving her after shooting a load in her mouth. Well, now the next day, skiing, I am in the lodge with the family and who do I see? The blow job girl. She did not see me. I got me and my family the fuck out. I was scared shit. It put a damper on the skiing that day as I kept thinking she would see me with the family. Not fun. At night, a couple of the guys said, hey I saw that girl that you were teasing. He did not know about the blowjob. Well it worked out but it could have been a nightmare. I know that this is fucked up and was not going to mention it but what the fuck. This is when the addiction can come back and haunt you. The blowjob was great but not worth the worry and I did not feel right doing it. Might I add that I was pretty wasted and not thinking straight.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Well this just happened on my winter vacation. I was not going to tell this one but. When you are away with your family, you should always look but not do anything. Well, I broke that fukin rule. We had 6 families up in VT. A couple of guys went out when the women went to sleep. Well we were messing with a couple of the women in the bar, and guys, you know me. I started trying to get 2 of the girls to kiss and touch each other. They started to right at the bar. Some of the guys, I don't know too well so I calmed it a bit when I asked for a blow job. Just fukin with her, she said OK. I waited for all the guys to leave, but the one I can trust. We went to the back of the place, and recieved a real good bbbjtc. Well, she wanted to hang with me and go out. I said no, I have to go. She was pissed that I was leaving her after shooting a load in her mouth. Well, now the next day, skiing, I am in the lodge with the family and who do I see? The blow job girl. She did not see me. I got me and my family the fuck out. I was scared shit. It put a damper on the skiing that day as I kept thinking she would see me with the family. Not fun. At night, a couple of the guys said, hey I saw that girl that you were teasing. He did not know about the blowjob. Well it worked out but it could have been a nightmare. I know that this is fucked up and was not going to mention it but what the fuck. This is when the addiction can come back and haunt you. The blowjob was great but not worth the worry and I did not feel right doing it. Might I add that I was pretty wasted and not thinking straight.
This is why you should not travel without a wingman.. You and the coronas need someone to watch your back..

Someone wise once told me that you don't pay to play, but rather you pay so that you can leave with no strings attached.
At the end of the day, you end up paying someone... it's just that with p4p, there's no need to deal with any mental crap.
Yes totally agree.I heard it said very similar.
You don't pay her to have sex with you.You pay her to leave... after you have sex.

"Thank you ....now leave and here is something for your troubles..."

Two mins later ."Hi Hun,.... yeah I'm on my way home, just got off work; see you in an hour."

Take out the wipes and rub the neck or face for traces of perfume and you are good to go home, to the hot meal and remote control after a hard days work.

damn man..where do you guys get all these girls. i have been visiting amps for a while, i am never able to get any gf in these things, not even for a night out. guess i have really bad game.