Full Tilt

Is Full Tilt accepting U.S. players for real money games? If so, how easy is it to withdraw the funds? I remember reading on here they were doing away with paper checks to U.S. customers. Just hoping for a recent update from someone who is currently using them.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Full Tilt never stopped accepting money from US players. The trick is finding a way to get the money to them. I use epassporte which takes forever and a day. Ok, over a week, and I can only deposit 300 at a time. Ugh. But it's the only way I have. I have heard some credit cards will work, but don't know which ones.

Can't say about the withdrawl. :-( I play live poker to feed my internet poker habit.

I too am currently busto on FullTilt and would love to find a way to get some money on there... (I've already been scammed trying a player-to-player Pokerstars-to-FullTilt transfer, so I'm not going there again).

How does the Greendot card work? What is the max one can put on there?
I don't see that as one of the Deposit options on FullTilt(?)

I tried to get on PokerStars and Full Tilt last night using Epassporte but my credit card wouldn't let me deposit funds to Epassporte. Then I tried using my credit cards directly on Full Tilt and both my visa and mc declined the transaction. I was thinking of using my debit card linked to my checking account to make a deposit on Full Tilt but is there any chance my bank would freeze the account if they knew it was linked to online gambling?

How about places like Western Union or sending a cashier's check? Any experience?

I'm also hoping someone has some recent experience trying withdraw funds.

Greendot is a prepaid credit card. You have to load money onto it at the store, then use that as your method of payment through epassporte then deposit to FTP. Its a hassle but its the fastest way I know.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I have had no problem going from JP Morgan Chase to epassporte. However, I think it sucks. I hate being limited to $300 at a time and having it take like 10 days for the money to get to my epassporte account, but it's my only option at the moment. Of course, I haven't tried all of my credit cards, or the green dot thing, yet.

All Access Gift.com. They are a prepaid card that lets you put name and address on it. I have No problem on any site, full tilt, poker stars, the U.S. friendly sites...CVS, KingKullen, you can actually go to the site and see where a place sells them in your area... costs like 5.95 for 100 buck card...so you have to take that into consideration when you figure out your winnings...LOLOLO

For deposits, MoneyGram is inexpensive and works well. For withdrawals, paper checks take a week or two. Full Tilt has also revealed that they are testing bank transfer withdrawals.

We are reviewing a new payment processor for withdrawals called Bank
Transfer. This method is currently only available to a limited number of
players.

We look forward to completing the testing phase, and making Bank
Transfers available to all of our U.S. players. Thank you for your
interest and we're as anxious as you are to make this new withdrawal
method available.

For deposits, MoneyGram is inexpensive and works well. For withdrawals, paper checks take a week or two. Full Tilt has also revealed that they are testing bank transfer withdrawals.
Thanks for the advice.

Moneygram International. $9.99 fee for a $500 transfer to Central American agent. Lots of Moneygram locations all over NYC. Cash. No direct link to your bank account. Accepted within 2 hours.

I recommend.

....And Moneygram is even easier into Pokerstars. (and 4 cents cheaper)
Click "Add Chips" in Cashier, choose Cash transfer, go to Moneygram location, cash in hand, and fill out Blue "Express Payment" form and the money is in your PS account within the hour.

Sweet. But with some skillfull bankroll management and a little luck, hopefully those are the last online deposits I'm making.... ever.

Last edited:

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
I recently used my atm card to make a deposit onto FTP- Im sure it varies by bank

I used to use the gift to go prepaid visa cards at walgreens for deposits but suddenly they got refused

The "play with the pros" aspect of Full Tilt is really a neat feature.
I don't know if they are contractually obligated to, but some of the "red" pros play some ridiculously low stakes. I entered a $10+1 nine-player Sit 'n' Go, and who was sitting two seats to my left but MARCO TRANIELLO. Nice guy, gracefully handled the stupid questions about wife Jen Harman and his hairdressing career.... Lost graciously... With a few exceptions (like Chris Ferguson) I can't imagine that these guys can actually get themselves to play well at such low stakes.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Huck Seed plays almost every tourney there it seems, he is killing them as well.

The real fun is watching Benyamine constanty lose huge wads of cash at the high stakes levels to the sharks in PLO, at least Ivey can hold his own against the online pros