Fucking things up for our advertisers....Or how to be an asshole

billyS

Reign of Terror
Some of you guys really have shit for brains. You think you are going to get yourself a better deal at ShowWorld by burning Shy?

One of our Advertisers.
Someone who supports this board.
Someone who gives you guys a discount by mentioning UG.
Someone who has nothing but great reviews.

And one of you assholes wants to end this all? WTF?

Its probably a lurker, but someone is trying to negotiate with the girls at ShowWorld by leading with "well Shy gives us a UG discount and does it for $40.

So of course the other girls are not going to match that, but instead they just want to start shit with Shy and make her life miserable.

So now Shy might be rethinking this whole UG advertising/discount thing. The way I see that is a big lose/lose.

So the moral of the story is don't be a fucking asshole and kill the Golden Goose.

When you're negotiating with other girls keep Shy's name out your mouth.

We like having Shy as an advertiser and the overwhelming majority of guys here love seeing her, and the UG discount is the icing on the cake.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
It would be a shame to lose her. I feel like guys should stop going into sessions with providers and mention a different provider during your session. Not all services are created equal. Not all sessions are the same. Not all providers are the same. It makes me very uneasy when guys are *kissing and telling* or looking to be accommodated based on another provider’s accommodations. Each of us ladies has a business model and plan… suggesting that we change that to be like someone else generally doesn’t sit too well.

Some of you guys really have shit for brains. You think you are going to get yourself a better deal at ShowWorld by burning Shy?

One of our Advertisers.

Its probably a lurker, but someone is trying to negotiate with the girls at ShowWorld by leading with "well Shy gives us a UG discount and does it for $40.

So of course the other girls are not going to match that, but instead they just want to start shit with Shy and make her life miserable.

So now Shy might be rethinking this whole UG advertising/discount thing. The way I see that is a big lose/lose.

So the moral of the story is don't be a fucking asshole and kill the Golden Goose.

We like having Shy as an advertiser and the overwhelming majority of guys here love seeing her, and the UG discount is the icing on the cake.
Thank you billy! <3

One of our Advertisers.

Sorry to hear that. I don’t think it would be anyone who is a regular contributor on this site. Like you said , why screw up a good thing.?…

But anyone can look on here and never have to log in. They’ll harass and haggle until they get what they want . And if they screw things up, it only puts a smile on their faces.

Scourge of the earth I tell ya, They’d make mr wigs look like a Good Samaritan.

Sorry to hear that. I don’t think it would be anyone who is a regular contributor on this site. Like you said , why screw up a good thing.?…

But anyone can look on here and never have to log in. They’ll harass and haggle until they get what they want . And if they screw things up, it only puts a smile on their faces.

Scourge of the earth I tell ya, They’d make mr wigs look like a Good Samaritan.
I will not be putting a smile on their face. I still love and appreciate my TRUE UG friends.

One of our Advertisers.

There always one Bad Apple in the bunch…A…Hole

IT really amazes me the amount of stupidity some lurking and some members think they can get away with and accomplish pulling a stunt like that. Only thing its going to do is cause a cool chicka like Shy problems. Why so you cheap fucks can save a few bucks? Stick to the white trash out east or the bottom feeders in the rat shit motels with that kind of angle.

I can't fathom "bargaining" over some PTP after prices have been discussed. Walk out if its too high, or get a better job if you can't pay the price of admission, but don't throw a PAYING advertiser or another monger under the bus just to try and save a few bucks you rat fucks.

Whoever this/these assholes are, are just 1 timers who won't ever show their faces again because the gig is up. They in it to get their way and stir up some unnecessary drama because they have no life. That shit won't keep working. It was probably some shrimp dick half a fag who couldn't get it up and knew he wouldn't perform so tried to chew off some of the price.

Although it's frowned upon on this site, this is why I don't like taking price in some of my reviews of the Indies and AMPS. Always some penny pinching Stanley Roper trying to haggle about the price and ready to show the girl on his phone.

Hang in there Shy, you seem mad cool and are great for this site. Hoping to see you soon :)

The thing I don’t understand about this is whoever this person was they can clearly see that Shy is active on here and has a good rapport with a bunch of you guys, including mods. I can’t see anyone thinking this plan has even the slightest chance to work.

Shy, I never met you but I hope this doesn’t blow back on you at work.

IT really amazes me the amount of stupidity some lurking and some members think they can get away with and accomplish pulling a stunt like that. Only thing its going to do is cause a cool chicka like Shy problems. Why so you cheap fucks can save a few bucks? Stick to the white trash out east or the bottom feeders in the rat shit motels with that kind of angle.

I can't fathom "bargaining" over some PTP after prices have been discussed. Walk out if its too high, or get a better job if you can't pay the price of admission, but don't throw a PAYING advertiser or another monger under the bus just to try and save a few bucks you rat fucks.

Whoever this/these assholes are, are just 1 timers who won't ever show their faces again because the gig is up. They in it to get their way and stir up some unnecessary drama because they have no life. That shit won't keep working. It was probably some shrimp dick half a fag who couldn't get it up and knew he wouldn't perform so tried to chew off some of the price.

Although it's frowned upon on this site, this is why I don't like taking price in some of my reviews of the Indies and AMPS. Always some penny pinching Stanley Roper trying to haggle about the price and ready to show the girl on his phone.

Hang in there Shy, you seem mad cool and are great for this site. Hoping to see you soon :)
Lollll!!! Thank you Nine Lives.. I hope so too!