Fucking married woman and Cuckolds

I played football with a friend. He was the captain of the team. Strong, good looking, cool guy. Worked out on the bench press in the 350 area. Had a couple of forearms that he swung like heavy axes. Uppercut the opposition under the jaw and lifted up almost decapitating his victims.

Anyway, I was looking for him, asking around. I had been away from that town in a very long time. Another friend told me that the captain got involved in that type of activity, husband watching his wife and this hulk engage. I guess the role-play went too far and the husband took out a revolver and ended the captain's life.

I played football with a friend. He was the captain of the team. Strong, good looking, cool guy. Worked out on the bench press in the 350 area. Had a couple of forearms that he swung like heavy axes. Uppercut the opposition under the jaw and lifted up almost decapitating his victims.

Anyway, I was looking for him, asking around. I had been away from that town in a very long time. Another friend told me that the captain got involved in that type of activity, husband watching his wife and this hulk engage. I guess the role-play went too far and the husband took out a revolver and ended the captain's life.
I was in a ltr with a married woman. She had an iud so i jizzed in her np. She loved after i jizzed to go home and have her husband eat her pussy. She would call me and i could hear her asking him to do it. He would say it tastes funny, but she would insist she was cumming in his mouth. Then She would put the phone under her face while he pounded her doggy and i listened. She loved to be assfucked too and very verbal. So..call it what you want, cuck whatevs. She wasnt my wife but it was fuckin hot. Went on for years. I wasnt jealous. Was happy i wasnt married to her lol. She loved my cock and was happy to help her lol. While im on the subject, im putting it out there sophia should offer an additional guy so a guy could have the experience of tagteaming a girl. Its on my list if things to do!

Well that put a damper on things. . . .

Met up with a couple once during my swinging days. Guy insisted on getting separate hotel rooms; the type separated by a door between the rooms. I went with his wife and he with my GF. His wife was unbelievably horny and just about f**ked my brains out insisting on a repeat after I had time to recover. Between the sessions she told me that her husband could never satisfy her and weekly trips to the wingers club (was club flippit in Plainview - long gone) was the only way she got off. He agreed to the swinging as long as there was a door between the room (for her safety she said) and he didn't want to be in the same room to watch her getting laid (and her getting off I assume).

So I guess he was a cuckold.

While my GF and I were driving home she bitched about that the guy couldn't get hard and that I had better take care of her when we got home. She was actually pissed that she wasted and hour and a half trying to get this guy hard while she knew I was banging his wife in the next r0om. Wasn't easy as I was totally drained but somehow I managed to rise to the occasion.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was in a ltr with a married woman. She had an iud so i jizzed in her np. She loved after i jizzed to go home and have her husband eat her pussy. She would call me and i could hear her asking him to do it. He would say it tastes funny, but she would insist she was cumming in his mouth. Then She would put the phone under her face while he pounded her doggy and i listened. She loved to be assfucked too and very verbal. So..call it what you want, cuck whatevs. She wasnt my wife but it was fuckin hot. Went on for years. I wasnt jealous. Was happy i wasnt married to her lol. She loved my cock and was happy to help her lol. While im on the subject, im putting it out there sophia should offer an additional guy so a guy could have the experience of tagteaming a girl. Its on my list if things to do!
And the guy didn't notice she had the phone with her while he was eating her out and banging her? Or was he into being a cuckold?

Back when I was about 18 I met a woman who would bring her car to the shop I was working at one day she had to drop it off my boss says give her a ride home as I was driving she coming on to me she had me park a couple houses down we got into her house went to her room and started our tryst she must of lost track of time cause while she was riding me we heard a noise downstairs her husband came home I had to hide in the guest room for few hours till he went to take shower she comes in still wearing the robe tells she see me later I left in hurry we still saw each other for awhile till the novelty wore out

A long time ago when I was young I met a girl that was married as I got to know her she started telling me that she had problems especially not getting satisfied by him so I managed to find my way intimately fucked her lots of times . I think the husband suspected that she was cheating on him and use to tell me that he would want to fuck her then . To make the long story short they had so many problems that I think I fixed their relationship in the end .lol but during those times I used some times send her home with cum on her pussy . Once she told me that I think she forgot to clean up hood that when she undress she still had dry cum on her stomach the dude asked her what is that she said oh I spilled milk by accident earlier lol . I think he liked her woman to get fucked . After while I wanted to get out cause she wanted to go on and on. The problem is that I fucked up we was falling in real love and my feelings was overtaken me that was a mistake but feeling is feelings. So I got my life going and she still wanted to keep screwing around . I stopped I think I was maybe Being used as a therapy for their relationship to work or something but remember I realize this when my feelings was getting to me couldn’t help it was a gorgeous petite girl but yea I used to send her nice and fucked to her husband. I changed my number disappeared from her and she managed to find me she wanted to fuck this was after like a year I was startled. I just moved on. But yea some guys like their wife’s to get fucked around it Turns them on I think.

And the guy didn't notice she had the phone with her while he was eating her out and banging her? Or was he into being a cuckold?
She used to put the phone on on nightstand so he didn't know it was on. So no he didn't know but he was a jerk. Used to hit her call her names so she used to get even like all women do LOL

billyS

Reign of Terror
A long time ago when I was young I met a girl that was married as I got to know her she started telling me that she had problems especially not getting satisfied by him so I managed to find my way intimately fucked her lots of times . I think the husband suspected that she was cheating on him and use to tell me that he would want to fuck her then . To make the long story short they had so many problems that I think I fixed their relationship in the end .lol but during those times I used some times send her home with cum on her pussy . Once she told me that I think she forgot to clean up hood that when she undress she still had dry cum on her stomach the dude asked her what is that she said oh I spilled milk by accident earlier lol . I think he liked her woman to get fucked . After while I wanted to get out cause she wanted to go on and on. The problem is that I fucked up we was falling in real love and my feelings was overtaken me that was a mistake but feeling is feelings. So I got my life going and she still wanted to keep screwing around . I stopped I think I was maybe Being used as a therapy for their relationship to work or something but remember I realize this when my feelings was getting to me couldn’t help it was a gorgeous petite girl but yea I used to send her nice and fucked to her husband. I changed my number disappeared from her and she managed to find me she wanted to fuck this was after like a year I was startled. I just moved on. But yea some guys like their wife’s to get fucked around it Turns them on I think.
Great story. Some parralels to mine.

Great story. Some parralels to mine.
Thanks bro . Forgot to add . Also when she got real comfortable trust and all with me she invited me to her house when the husband left sometimes but I didn’t do it cause she told me that he comes back unexpectedly back could be quick or long time . Call me chicken?! but i dint want to take a big chance . But who knows maybe he would had been ok for a threes some .. Or worse maybe he could had said I want to try you now broski..

Half the gangbangs I went to (for a while there, I was going to quite a few) featured at least one married woman. The cuck always stayed close by. I remember shooting the shit with a husband after I had my turn, just small talk about the lifestyle & whatever, when I suddenly realized, "I just fucked the shit out of this guy's wife with three other dudes, and he's chill as hell!". Just as I thought that, his wife had a loud O in the room, interrupting our conversation. The biggest, happiest smile came over this guy's face, almost like he came himself.

Had a Chinese girl on the side. Her husband suspected. Somehow found my number and called my wife and alerted her to a possible affair. My smart wife derailed the whole situation by saying "Impossible, because my husband is impotent." He dropped it.

Wow- this tread brings back memories from my youth. Once met a frumpy looking woman at a swingers party- too many decades ago to remember. I was still a young stud. Met her and her GF at the party and did a foursome. Did her and the friend. Not my type because she wasn't much to look at- friend was better preserved for their age at the time; mid forties. But my frumpy new friend, who could pass for a matronly librarian insisted on exchanging contact info.

I really did not like the swinger scene and preferred private encounters. She contacted me and agreed to an arrangement. After work I would visit her at home and have my way with her. She would tell hubby to work late on the nights I visited. Hubby would come home after I left and would be so aroused he would tear her up. She said he loved hitting it after me because he'd see how used up I left her.

Although she loved how I used her the husband wanted us to push boundaries beyond what she and I were comfortable with. She would tell me how he wanted to watch or other things he wanted me to do with her. She made me realize to never judge a book by its cover, because this not very attractive woman sexually satiated me beyond my wildest dreams. Too bad it had to end.

Regards,

Pops

..... But my frumpy new friend, who could pass for a matronly librarian ..... She made me realize to never judge a book by its cover, ....
Ummmm, maybe?

Anyway, long time ago, when I was in my early 30's, met a male customer who had just flown in from out of state to spend a couple of days training at my company. He arrived late afternoon so I met him at night at his hotel restaurant/bar area over a beer or two to welcome him and discuss agenda . In that era, hi tech executives wore suits, white shirts and tie (very different from today where they wear tee shirts, and jeans). At the table next to mine were two females, one in he late 40's and the other late 30's. Older one was dressed in high end business attire, (black dress suit with pearls, trim small tits and not ugly but not pretty either. She had wedding rings on. From the snippets I overheard she was involved in some sort of pyramid selling scheme, I forget maybe jewelry, where you host house parties to sell stuff (jewelry?) and recruit other to host parties (and you get a cut and they recruit others, etc).

Anyway, my guy left and the other younger woman left and I was finishing my beer. She smiled at me and asked if she could join me. She told me how successful she was, most of here earning were cash, how she made so much more money than her husband. After a couple more drinks she was saying how her husband resented her success and had ignored her sexually for past year.

Hmmmm, well I said "I could help with that" and off to the Commack Motor Inn where she proceeded to f**k my brains out. Between sessions (while I was recovering for the next bout) she would tell me how successful she was and during the sessions while I was pounding away she would be saying in my ear "you like f**king a hot gramdma, tell me how you like it" and this is what my husband is missing out on" and stuff along those lines. Total whack job — right out of psych 101.

Anyway, she wouldn't give me her # (didn't want her husband to answer - no cell phones back then) but took mine. Over the year from time to time she would give me a call at my apartment (from a pay phone)
Always after 10pm on a weekday (and after one of her parties and dressed in her "see what a successful business woman I am" attire ) were she would ask to come over. She would sometimes open her purse to show me wads of cash and always whisper the weird dirty talk during sex specially how her husband was missing out.

I never knew when she would call, maybe once a week.

Lasted a couple months until I got bored with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ummmm, maybe?

Anyway, long time ago, when I was in my early 30's, met a male customer who had just flown in from out of state to spend a couple of days training at my company. He arrived late afternoon so I met him at night at his hotel restaurant/bar area over a beer or two to welcome him and discuss agenda . In that era, hi tech executives wore suits, white shirts and tie (very different from today where they wear tee shirts, and jeans). At the table next to mine were two females, one in he late 40's and the other late 30's. Older one was dressed in high end business attire, (black dress suit with pearls, trim small tits and not ugly but not pretty either. She had wedding rings on. From the snippets I overheard she was involved in some sort of pyramid selling scheme, I forget maybe jewelry, where you host house parties to sell stuff (jewelry?) and recruit other to host parties (and you get a cut and they recruit others, etc).

Anyway, my guy left and the other younger woman left and I was finishing my beer. She smiled at me and asked if she could join me. She told me how successful she was, most of here earning were cash, how she made so much more money than her husband. After a couple more drinks she was saying how her husband resented her success and had ignored her sexually for past year.

Hmmmm, well I said "I could help with that" and off to the Commack Motor Inn where she proceeded to f**k my brains out. Between sessions (while I was recovering for the next bout) she would tell me how successful she was and during the sessions while I was pounding away she would be saying in my ear "you like f**king a hot gramdma, tell me how you like it" and this is what my husband is missing out on" and stuff along those lines. Total whack job — right out of psych 101.

Anyway, she wouldn't give me her # (didn't want her husband to answer - no cell phones back then) but took mine. Over the year from time to time she would give me a call at my apartment (from a pay phone)
Always after 10pm on a weekday (and after one of her parties and dressed in her "see what a successful business woman I am" attire ) were she would ask to come over. She would sometimes open her purse to show me wads of cash and always whisper the weird dirty talk during sex specially how her husband was missing out.

I never knew when she would call, maybe once a week.

Lasted a couple months until I got bored with her.
Great story!

Seeing a common thread here, easiest to target a married woman who is sexually neglected by her husband and she resents that fact.
Definitely a factor in my long term affair with a married late thirties middle class WOC

Has anybody had any luck with that website meant especially for affairs? I'm assuming it's real be cause there was a bit of a scandal when they were hacked.

Has anybody had any luck with that website meant especially for affairs? I'm assuming it's real be cause there was a bit of a scandal when they were hacked.
That scandal is what kept me off of the site. But I guess, I could try it now and just use a visa gift card or something to sign up. I wonder if those hook ups require some sort of payment, like SA or are they just consensual.

Used to fuck a cop's wife like 10 or 11 years ago , she was the wildest ive ever been with, did everything like swallowing all the time and anal and even let me piss in her mouth. Husband def knew but I think they were close to divorce anyway. She used to pick me up and drive me home because I was like 18 or 19 then so one time she picked me up with one car and i was at her house for hours fuckin her then he was coming home so i walked a few blocks over to wait for her to pick me up in the car to bring me home. All i'm seeing is the other car so I started to hide thinking it was him out looking for me but it ended up being her just in the other car. She was getting pretty crazy and unreliable so I stopped seeing her. Last I saw her she met me by jamaica train station and blew me in her car, I missed my train but it was worth it. (I was on my way to seeing another milf who made fun of me for missing the train... imagine if she knew what i really did)

Had a real reliable lady i was fucking for years but she would never admit she was married and im almost posistive she is, Would only meet at certain times either in the car for head or we would get a room but it had to be very schedualed like right after work or a lunch break never a weekend or off hours and she wouldnt tell me where she lived always reliable always showed up never cancelled. Pretty good w sex i guess looked good for a 50yr old other one was way more fun. She would do most things except for anal but would let me eat her ass which was always nice once swallowed two loads in a row because she had period which was nice. Havent seen her for a year now because she is one of those types who won't leave the house because of the virus or maybe shes just using that as an excuse so now she just wants to be friends and text on the phone until a vaccine is out but like Mike Tyson said I only talk to women I fornicate with ...

Pretty sure a bunch of others i only fucked once or twice were prob married too.

This thread brought back memories :
I was like 22 years old and went with some buddies to a party where I met the guys GFs who had brought a married friend of theirs who was 10 years older. We danced and flirted all night and agreed to see each other at next party. Her husband was a workaholic and to get her off his back encouraged her to go out with her friends. We met a second time at next party and made out like crazy but I was still living at home with parents; going to school, working PT and with no car. My options were a bit limited but we figured out a way to get together without wasting much money. She would meet me at the Wall st office where I worked and as I would leave last and lock the place, it became our love nest. She definitely wasn't getting any at home and had a great sexual appetite. On top of that she was a squirter and would cum like crazy. One time she soaked the boss couch and had to hide stains by turning over the cushion. We started seeing each other on a regular basis but usually just to fuck. I took her to a S/M club on 27st in city whose name escapes me now. We watched the shows and it got her so horny that I fucked her in the restroom. She was open to everything and let me do whatever I wanted with her including her first try at anal sex. One time we went to a wedding and I took her home as it was late. We got into the laundry room of her building and fucked our brains out. Can't deny it was great sex but suddenly she started talking of leaving her husband and taking her kids with her. I heard that and decided to end it as I didn't have feelings for her like she had for me. Besides I had a regular GF already.