Fucking married woman and Cuckolds

I fucked my ex 2 days before her wedding. The twisted bitch made me cum on her engagement ring while she was wearing it. 10 yrs later she still randomly texts me and we meet up.
I was fucking a co worker right up to about two weeks before I tied the knot- I had to end it when she begged me to come to my wedding and just ‘watch’ me get married...
yea.. Fatal Attraction (movie) was a hit back then

Now. Oh how do I wish I could get back in touch with her...

billyS

Reign of Terror
With or without the husband watching:)
Behind his back.
However I was tempted to see that chick in Ronkokoma who's husband was a cuckold. But her looks didn't do anything for me.
Negotiating by email she had agreed to $50 for bbj to bare anal with her husband watching and masturbating.

A number of years ago, on a hot summer afternoon, I was walking downtown near Canal Street when I spotted a hottie down the block, wearing a very low cut top. C cups were practically spilling out. When I got closer, she actually flagged me down. Turns out she was lost, and looking for a staffing office, she had an interview or something. She was supposed to be at Grand Ave in Queens, but was at Grand Ave in Manhattan. She asked me for subway directions, which i gave her, and somehow we still ended up on the same train.

We stood closely, and got off at the next stop together. Train departed, next thing you know, my arms around her, and her ass rubbing on my crotch. She was Guyanese Indian,in her late 40s, but had a killer body on a petite frame. I asked if she were married and she said yes. We talked dirty to each other there on the platform for the next half hour, as trains rolled in and out of the station. She grabbed my dick over my pants, I popped out a nipple and pinched it, I unzipped her pants and rubbed her pussy through her sheer panties. It was mid-day so the station wasn't that crowded, but other people definitely knew what was going on.

Eventually she said she had to go to work, and left with the promise to meet up again, this time at a hotel. That never happened, although she did give her number to me and we chatted several times afterwards on the phone. Eventually I stopped calling her, as it seemed we would never meet.

I know the thread says fucking married women, but man, random unexpected encounters like this are the best.

A number of years ago, on a hot summer afternoon, I was walking downtown near Canal Street when I spotted a hottie down the block, wearing a very low cut top. C cups were practically spilling out. When I got closer, she actually flagged me down. Turns out she was lost, and looking for a staffing office, she had an interview or something. She was supposed to be at Grand Ave in Queens, but was at Grand Ave in Manhattan. She asked me for subway directions, which i gave her, and somehow we still ended up on the same train.

We stood closely, and got off at the next stop together. Train departed, next thing you know, my arms around her, and her ass rubbing on my crotch. She was Guyanese Indian,in her late 40s, but had a killer body on a petite frame. I asked if she were married and she said yes. We talked dirty to each other there on the platform for the next half hour, as trains rolled in and out of the station. She grabbed my dick over my pants, I popped out a nipple and pinched it, I unzipped her pants and rubbed her pussy through her sheer panties. It was mid-day so the station wasn't that crowded, but other people definitely knew what was going on.

Eventually she said she had to go to work, and left with the promise to meet up again, this time at a hotel. That never happened, although she did give her number to me and we chatted several times afterwards on the phone. Eventually I stopped calling her, as it seemed we would never meet.

I know the thread says fucking married women, but man, random unexpected encounters like this are the best.
This is why i avoid relationships. No matter how much you trust someone, no matter how much you think you know them, if the mood hits just right, they'll let a complete stranger rub their bare pussy on an occupied train platform.
I hooked up with a married woman in Lake Grove about 20 years ago, with her husband in the next room jacking off. I posted about it here somewhere. That shit never bothered me.