From Russia With Love - Loft Club in Moscow +7-499-288-76-80

Loft Club
+7 499-288-76-80
http://www.loftclub.ru

Date: Nov 1, 2019
City: Moscow

Details:
Spent a few days on a business trip to Moscow, and after researching my hobby options I decided to visit one of Moscow's gentlemen's clubs. I had heard that 5 such clubs (Angels, Aurora, Hunters, Loft & Penthouse) are of the same ownership and are very high standard, so I chose the one closest to my hotel... the Loft Club. Great high-end establishment, clean, classy, with 20-30+ scantily clad gorgeous Russian women! I'm not a strip club guy (been there, done that... days long past) but this place is truly awesome, and I'll be returning to at least one of the 5 with every future trip to Moscow!

I arrive around 12:45am. Go through security and head up the elevator to the 5th floor. I use the code word "LIQUOR" from website for free entry (about a $40 savings), then a cutie of a hostess politely directs me to the main floor and I take a seat at the bar. I'm wearing my sharpest Versace suit, and I think the ladies recognize I've got some rubles. Within seconds a very pretty brunette comes to talk with me and I buy us drinks. We're having a nice chat (most speak decent English), when midway through our conversation another comes between us to offer a "dance", and then another, and another, and they're all 7.5 - 9. smoking hot! This apparently is common policy here, and the ladies aren't offended by the interruptions. It's amazing how intimate you can get with them (still at the bar!) Kissing, fondling pretty much anywhere, stroking me over my pants. Good lord! I got maybe 4-5 dances (length of a song) at 200-300 rubles each (roughly $3-5!) Man, where else can you find such a bargain with that high caliber of hotness? I mean, some (not all) of these ladies could be high end models!

I'm having a great time, but then a KNOCKOUT Siberian blonde really catches my eye! Her name is Elena (or Yelena). Absolutely stunning, 5'8"ish, long blonde hair to her ass, beautiful Slavic features, sultry cat-like eyes, and full/pouty lips that cause me to involuntarily blurt out "Oh Mama!" A true 9.5+, very tight/fit physique, with absolutely mouth-watering curves. Perfection! She has a round, taught, juicy ass, killer legs, such outstanding DD cups that are soft and feel quite natural, but are so perfect that I thought they just have to be manmade! Who knows, and who cares?! If they're mm, her doc should win the Nobel prize for his contributions to society! Once she enters the picture, the others walk away with their tails between their legs, as if knowing they're no match for the modelesque Elena. I pay for a dance, but she stays with me for around 30-45 mins (still at only $5) chatting, snuggling, grinding, kissing, etc... I'm getting pretty worked up, as you could imagine, then she asks if I want to go to a private room where we can have more fun. Hell yeah I do!

Elena instructs me to take the stairs two floors down, where she meets me in a long black evening dress. Room costs 3500 R ($55), and she is 12000 R ($200) for the hour. The room is excellent, with a plush king size bed, huge flat-screen tv, private bath, and even has room service. We take separate showers and then it's go time! I start by giving her a massage for few mins. Her skin is smooth and flawless. Then she turns over and our naked bodies wrap around each other as we make out like teenagers. Oh, those lips... such a pleasure to DFK! I then go to town kissing and licking every inch of her delicious body, which she really seems to like, finally spending about 10 mins giving DATY/DATO. She's wet and quite tasty, and her moans and quivers are sexy as hell! More DFK, and she licks down my body until she reaches junior, where she proceeds with a grade-A BBJ (did I mention those beautiful lips?)

She gets the raincoat and expertly slips it on me with her sexy mouth, and rides me CG with plenty more DFK. I turn her over for k9, starting slowly and gradually building up into a frenzy of hard fucking. Elena is going absolutely wild, screaming as my pelvis violently slaps against her well cushioned bubble butt. She's either a great actress or she's really getting off! We change to mish, so I can again kiss those lips. Her legs are over my shoulders and I go with very deep thrusts. Haven't fucked that hard in years, and I'm getting quite the workout! By now we're both sweating bullets, when suddenly the phone rings to tell her there's only 10 mins left (damn, time flies when you're having fun!) I want to finish between her glorious boobs (I wonder if Russians call it Russian, lol!) so she rips off the cover, kneels at the foot of the bed between my legs and TF's me to a volcanic eruption all over her neck and breasts! Man oh man, what an hour of heavy sexual aerobics!

We quickly shower, get dressed and part ways with one more delicious kiss. It's now 3:30am and time to head back to my hotel, with a big smile on my face knowing I just banged the most beautiful woman of my life! As weeks have passed, it now seems like it was merely a dream.

Entire damage:
  • Drinks (for me and the ladies)
  • Dances (several)
  • Private room
  • Elena
  • Coat check
  • Tips
  • Taxi (to & from)
$350. Total!

Excellent deal, especially at the quality/quantity of services provided. If you see their website, you'll notice price quotes different from what I've written... but trust me guys, this is an absolutely accurate account of what I paid and received. Can't wait for another opportunity to return to Moscow!