From a beginner for the new guy

Lovelight... I have been at this for a little over a year myself and have had some good some bad and some great as well. I see where you are going with your top 3 and may I suggest Angel when she is in town.
My top 3 is probably considered all over the place 1 Shut down 2 Angel 3 Super (best bang for the buck at 1 for the 1/2)... Carmen in Medford would probably be there too but cant get to the area before she shuts down too often.
Newbies should not go in blind and cut their teeth with reviewed providers or if they TOFTT post the experience in the proper format in a thread on beginners area as I did with the hideous experience i had about a year ago. My review either shut her down or she uses different pics/number because i have not seen since and if i ever walked into her again i believe the gomit flying from my mouth would be enough to walk without an excuse as to why LOL
Good luck and be safe to all...
One last thing... Be wary of ads placed once in a while that are the same ads but not consistant. If you see an ad that looks to your liking keep an eye on it, develop a pattern and WAIT. For instance... A certain tatooed red head ad only Saturday mornings in Hauppauge area I have been noticing only Saturday mornings. I call late on a Saturday and hear WAY too much background noise for comfort. She did say it was the tv but it was enough for a pass. Could it be a Sat morning sting every week? Probably not but why risk it even on weekends where pickings are slim?

Lovelight... I have been at this for a little over a year myself and have had some good some bad and some great as well. I see where you are going with your top 3 and may I suggest Angel when she is in town.
My top 3 is probably considered all over the place 1 Shut down 2 Angel 3 Super (best bang for the buck at 1 for the 1/2)... Carmen in Medford would probably be there too but cant get to the area before she shuts down too often.
Newbies should not go in blind and cut their teeth with reviewed providers or if they TOFTT post the experience in the proper format in a thread on beginners area as I did with the hideous experience i had about a year ago. My review either shut her down or she uses different pics/number because i have not seen since and if i ever walked into her again i believe the gomit flying from my mouth would be enough to walk without an excuse as to why LOL
Good luck and be safe to all...
One last thing... Be wary of ads placed once in a while that are the same ads but not consistant. If you see an ad that looks to your liking keep an eye on it, develop a pattern and WAIT. For instance... A certain tatooed red head ad only Saturday mornings in Hauppauge area I have been noticing only Saturday mornings. I call late on a Saturday and hear WAY too much background noise for comfort. She did say it was the tv but it was enough for a pass. Could it be a Sat morning sting every week? Probably not but why risk it even on weekends where pickings are slim?
I have been on here for a while and I have no idea who number 1 and 3 are..... those are actual provider names?

Just a few thoughts as you venture into getting laid many times.I used to scour BP and CL looking and dreaming at the photos ,"wow she looks good" ,calling ,planning almost obsessing to see some of these girls. Over a relatively short time of 2 1/2years of mongering Ive learned that while the ads are sometimes amusing to read,the pics are sometimes actual representations of the girl ,very few are actually what you will be getting. CL seems to have gone back to almost 100% scams and I only entertain ads that have phone numbers. 99.9 % that don't offer a phone number but do offer some incredible "fantasy" service are scams leading the monger to and endless bout of ROBO emails and phishing scenarios.Because its so easy to put an ad up on CL the scammers are everywhere .
BP is a better when it comes to non -scams but you still get the fake pics,cooky cutter descritions of service and then sometimes emerge dissapointed and poorer. My current strategy when going on BP after getting past my own sordid fantasies of the photos and intriguing descritions is to ask myself "is this girl gonna be any better than the girls I can reach out to right now and see for 100-150 ?
The answer in my mind is usually a resounding NO!

There are still times like yesterday when I saw a girl on BP advertise (19 years old,which means 22+IMHO) and immediately thought back to a couple of years ago when I Took more than a few for the team and saw a few "19 " year olds that were great at the time.
They are far and few between. Low and behold last night after viewing a review on here about a BP girl that barely would suck a mongers cock and he left with his load still in the chamber I said to myself,"I'm glad I didn't call her"-it was the same ad I looked at with great intrigue. What I'm really getting at is that my big head may finally be taking over the thinking because after looking back I can say when the big head does the thinking the little head has a much better time.A difficult task in the beginning for sure.

I don't monger as often ,but when I do I follow the big head,stay thirsty my friends.

I have a question, are there forums like this that are ran by providers where they rate their tricks? Lol I have heard that their is like at least a database where providers put up numbers and details about their clients specially ones that they want to blackball.
Just curious

On one of the other provider review boards, there was talk about a provider-only forum for the ladies to report misdeeds about clients. But I don't believe that they bothered to rate clients. It was more a self-protection outlet to report abuse and ripoffs. I can't remember if the forum was part of that board or it was a separate website.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I have a question, are there forums like this that are ran by providers where they rate their tricks? Lol I have heard that their is like at least a database where providers put up numbers and details about their clients specially ones that they want to blackball.
Just curious
Their rating system is much more simple. Blacklist or not.

A Blacklist is what you get on when you are abusive, or do NCNS repeatedly, or don't pay the right amount.

Blackball is different. It implies someone is being shunned for unfair reasons.

I am brand spanking new on the posting thing here. I have been reading all your various adventures and...............

Mod note:
Okay very good, hope you enjoyed reading our adventures.
Now go read the rules and the top of this thread.

And Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator: