From a beginner for the new guy

When providers cross the line

Recently I've stayed away from the lower end providers that I was seeing. By this I mean the 60 dollar BBJCIM crowd so to speak. What's ridiculous is I've been contacted by one of them on more than one occasion for $. Most recently I have a provider sending desperate texts to me saying "I'm gonna be on the street if I dont get $ for a hotel" and similar other ridiculous requests. Now the only reason I'm posting this is this might happen to you early on.I was ripped off 3 weeks into mongering on one of these bogus pleas for help.

Nothing says setting you up for a rip off or just plain throwing money out the window than this request. I've seen her 3 times ,she's not the cheapest but does bbbjcim for 100 or less and sometimes her friend helps. I politely tell her I cant see her but she persists so I just plain ignore her,and next I'll block her #. I've recently been experimenting with a Google Voice # which I may go with for the future.

Bottom line is if I needed $ theres no way they'd give me a loan! Provider /monger relationship is JUST THAT,not a western union or bank.

Why I bailed out on provider today

Ok so I go on Craigslist this morning and see an intriguing ad for Westbury are 21 years old says I'm pretty open to anything ,white, message me for photos and more info. So I do and I get a request for my Phone # and she sends me a photo of a decent looking puerto Rican or Dark Dominican girl or perhaps 1/2 white ,pretty cute probably 25 ish. We text back and forth she says 100/hr(red flag) and I say it all depends where your staying-she gives me 101 Taylor ave which is the Pines Motel which I never want to got to again . So between the Not white chick photo with claim of being 21 year old white girl ,the suspicious 100/hr,and the "Pines" factor i told her I'd pass because i had a bad experience with a provider there and on that visit there were just too many seedy looking individuals hanging around that place. I'm thinking it was going to be a rip off guy hiding type of deal,glad I didn't find out,beware out there new and old!

Establishing a "relationship" with my ATF

It's kind of weird but my first ever independent provider became my ATF. I was a member of this board when the posts about her caught my eye. She was a little UTR and 'wasn't looking for new customers". I hung in there and kept waiting for a post with some more promising information and eventually I got it.

A fellow monger lead me in the right direction and I was able to make contact with her. Her name is Mandy and she's a true milf,soccer mom next door type and exactly what the doctor ordered for me. Since my first contact with her I was immediately made to feel at ease. She provides GFE true to it's implied definition.

I've seen her quite a few times since that first time back around the Hurricane Sandy aftermath and actually had to cancel with her the first time because I couldn't get gas. Even she said she'd never heard that one before ! I was able to finally enjoy her great talents as a GFE provider as short time later .

All providers seem to have their good points and bad as seen in the reviews on this site, but the funny thing is I can't seem to come up with any bad ones for her. We clicked immediately that first meeting and now share a great Customer/provider relationship established over the pat few months. She's easy for me to see and says she really enjoys my company as well. She is a genuinely nice person and a real,real sexy woman who craves sex. There's no faking going on with her ..she cums and cums and cums.

So whats so great about all this ? we'll trolling CL and BP is a challenge on any day. Most of the girls on these sites suck ! Occasionally a good one is discovered only to travel away or suffer from heavy demand. Mandy is low volume ,doesn't advertise because she doesn't have too and her work speaks for itself. I still have to pinch myself after seeing her and say "where the fuck did she come from"-I asked her this once ,she smiled and said "why does everyone ask me that?" ....enough said I'm glad to have a great "relationship" with a top notch provider. I never even thought that was a possibility when ai started hobbying 7 months ago!

My First SW

Well broke my SW cherry this weekend within 4 miles of home . Very convenient 40 for a bbjcim and the chick wasn't on drugs or withdrawing either,a refreshing sight. In fact she claims she's sober so more power to her.

Anyway I've been fascinated with the idea of banging an SW since I started on this site(probably before that too) back in early fall 2012. I've read every single Long Island street action forum post and got a great deal of intel. However actually getting it done safely is another story.

I often pass through this one particular area noting the somewhat skanky drug addicted regulars patrolling the streets or just sitting on milk crates waiting. The few times Ive actually saw one I might want to pay for a bj they were gone by the time I turned the car around without calling attention to myself.

This weekend I noticed a blonde who I've seen before and that fit the description of an SW reviewed on here. After several turn arounds she disappeared into the woods. so After going about my business and running out of NERVE as I drove home I see her walking out of the woods and I pull into a lot and she's practically in front of my car behind a bar and strip mall.
She motions to me and I tell her "get in" . After the LE test she says she knows a really discreet spot which made me feel so much better. I noticed right away she wasn't the typical chick chasing her next high. She wasn't showing any signs of being intox or high which is a big plus in my book. I've dealt with my share of those chicks and their service usually sucks .

After reaching the most secluded spot one could imagine she blew me with great skill and told me to CIM ,I obliged ,drove her back and got her # so I never have to chase her around worrying about LE patrols in the area. Today I touched base with her via text and I may go for another round during the week.

Bottom line is without the direction of UTOPIAGUIDE members and their shared experience this wonderful BJ would never have happened. Thank You contributing members ! Also in the LONG ISLAND STREET ACTION forum there are some great safety measures suggested by Genius and several other members in regards to prepping you car for such an encounter and safeguarding yourself and belongings....check it out in the CHEAP THRILLS Section LI Street action.

Last edited:
A new Problem that I may be able to live with

Recently for some reason several providers have texted me out of the blue and one called and left a message. Not a problem if you're single,however I'm not. I have explained upon first meeting any provider I've seen that I will call or text them and THEN<ONLY THEN may they contact me( ie-if I'm calling you I'm able to receive a response)

This is MY provider ground rule(GOd knows they have theirs!) So this week I've had to deal with this issue several times and have had to reiterate my initial "ground rule" So far so good.
I've begun using Google voice to some extent to limit this potential tragedy from happening at the wrong time and if necessary will block any repeat offenders.

Some of these providers I havent seen in Months and dont intend to see again. The reason I bring this up for new guys is perhaps I would have done the google voce early on or a second cell phone,but you live and learn.

My ATF never calls or texts and follows my rules which is another in the long line of reasons she's my ATF.

So I guess things must be a little slow out there as these chicks are trying to drum up business,but I guess it's a problem I'll learn to live with-3 blow job offers from 3 different women in one week ....thanks Utopiaguide!!

Mandy is Superb

It's kind of weird but my first ever independent provider became my ATF. I was a member of this board when the posts about her caught my eye. She was a little UTR and 'wasn't looking for new customers". I hung in there and kept waiting for a post with some more promising information and eventually I got it.

A fellow monger lead me in the right direction and I was able to make contact with her. Her name is Mandy and she's a true milf,soccer mom next door type and exactly what the doctor ordered for me. Since my first contact with her I was immediately made to feel at ease. She provides GFE true to it's implied definition.

I've seen her quite a few times since that first time back around the Hurricane Sandy aftermath and actually had to cancel with her the first time because I couldn't get gas. Even she said she'd never heard that one before ! I was able to finally enjoy her great talents as a GFE provider as short time later .

All providers seem to have their good points and bad as seen in the reviews on this site, but the funny thing is I can't seem to come up with any bad ones for her. We clicked immediately that first meeting and now share a great Customer/provider relationship established over the pat few months. She's easy for me to see and says she really enjoys my company as well. She is a genuinely nice person and a real,real sexy woman who craves sex. There's no faking going on with her ..she cums and cums and cums.

So whats so great about all this ? we'll trolling CL and BP is a challenge on any day. Most of the girls on these sites suck ! Occasionally a good one is discovered only to travel away or suffer from heavy demand. Mandy is low volume ,doesn't advertise because she doesn't have too and her work speaks for itself. I still have to pinch myself after seeing her and say "where the fuck did she come from"-I asked her this once ,she smiled and said "why does everyone ask me that?" ....enough said I'm glad to have a great "relationship" with a top notch provider. I never even thought that was a possibility when ai started hobbying 7 months ago!
Lovelight, you are right on! I had my first visit with Mandy the other day and have to say she is absolutely incredible! Foxy looking mama and just a tiger in the rack. Hard to find quality like her out here in the wilds of Long Island - and I know as I've been searching here for about two years now. Will be visiting with her many more times. Sculptor69

Sculptor ,congratulations but there's some good news and bad news.Good news is you have found yourself a top notch provider at reasonable rates that provides real GFE.
Now the bad news: you may not enjoy other providers as much .....sorry!

Every now and then I take a chance on BP OR CL

Ok I'll admit I spend way too much time checking out ads when I'm bored but I don't want to miss the 1 in 100 chick that's actually good. I scour the listings when I can't get to my ATF for whatever reason,schedule,location,work etc.

Every now and then a listing stands out so I usually follow it for at least 2 days then maybe a call or 2 or 3 as many don't answer.Then I check in on Utopia or google for some intel.By then they've either left the area or are so busy you cant get them,then they pop up again which can sometimes be a good sign and I get in touch.

The benefit of this practice gives me better skills at identifying the "good ones" out of the mass of bad ones. My fall back is I f I go to see someone new I have a clear cut exit strategy to get the hell out of there before I end up with one of my rookie tragedies( see beginner reviews from last fall) So far so good .I have had the oppurtunity to seek out and find 2 good providers in the past 2 months that I would have otherwise ignored 6 months ago when all I did was look at pictures to make a determination,fully knowing but not grasping that they were SOOOOO fake! I've also learned that the SW crowd is just not for me,nor is the If you can meet me THEN i can get a room crowd,popular on CL in my area. I prefer the provider with enough of her shit together that she "provides" the basics before you get to the door....condoms,decent safe place,non toxic environment ie. drugs,smoke etc.

Both times I took a chance RECENTLY I ended up at the same Hotel In Nassau which is more upscale than most BP girls go for,so perhaps this may be a clue too,or perhaps coincidence. Everything I've learned about this hobby I learned right here on Utopiaguide,nowhere else,this has been my only source for information AND WHEN I TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH THE THREADS instead of just asking for info I get much more insight as to how to enjoy this hobby !

So sometimes you got to take a chance and with proper intel and a plan things can work out for the best,give it a try!

Side effects of Utopiaguide education

After mongering for a while now and trying to strictly follow the suggestions of posters on Utopiaguide a day doesn't go by without some provider hitting me up on google voice offering a BJ or something "if your around and want a real nice bbbj I'm available"-this was todays message .I had to pass because I just spent a shit load of $ on recreational stuff for the Summer but just the fact that I get this type of offer is dumbfounding. I owe it all to Utopiaguide plain and simple. New guys-read the threads (the whole thread) absorb the information ,do some trial and error of your own and before you know it you'll have the same problem as me-too many bj's,too little time!

When guys answer the phone

Couple of times this week I've done some phone probing on some Westbury girls who's ads seem to good to be true. One is still listed tonight as "westbury near mall". This type of description usually implies ONE upscale hotel near mall in my experience,but that wasn't the case this time. Got the old ring,ring no answer and moved on to another listing then suddenly I get a call back from some spanish dude. Obviously the pimp or boyfriend, and he starts right off with the " we right near the mall" in broken english.

so I name the shithole in Westbury and of course he says yes that' it. I reply No thanks and move on to another too good to be true listing in Westbury and this time some guy answers and is a real asshole from the get go. I decline again.

Moral of my story.....I NEVER GO SEE THESE CHICKS! Nothing says possible rip off or shitty experience or up sell than this type of situation in my opinion.Last thing I need is some untraceable illegal dude jumping me in a shit bag motel.Good luck explaining that one to anybody.

Sculptor ,congratulations but there's some good news and bad news.Good news is you have found yourself a top notch provider at reasonable rates that provides real GFE.
Now the bad news: you may not enjoy other providers as much .....sorry!
lovelight: I'm afraid you are right! There will always be the expectation that anyone new will live up to her standards and performance. Ah well, such is life - enjoy while we can.

Utopia tactics

Using the stealth utopiaguide tactics I've learned from others on this board since beginning mongering in October 2012 I racked up 3 women for 240 this week.
1. BBBJ cim swallow-SW-40
2. CBJ 50 ,blow and go
3. Russian hottie 150

Im fairly drained as this occurred over past 3 days ,new guys take note - 1 expensive girl or 3 less expensive ....such choices we are faced with in the mongering world. God I miss my ATF,but she deserves a vacation just like everyone else. Happy mongering and stay safe out there. No more Amps for me for a while given the Hostile LE climate towards such establishments lately don't know if I'll return to that scene again,time will tell

Last edited:
The Milfs have it!!

the more I monger (only at it for 7+ months) the more I realize one thing-If you want to have a great time with NO DRAMA spend some time with one of the Milfs reviewed on this board. I have seen 3 that I would return to over and over again and one is my ATF.
Practical,seasoned ladies that know how to please,that's where it's at in my book. Mandy,Gina and the newly added Crystal have become my "three musketeers" for mongering. Perhaps another will come along or one will drop out of sight but the bottom line is for the $ these 3 are hard to beat.

Reading the SW thread and actually having participating in that scene I've come to realize that that is the wrong way to go for me. While I've enjoyed some providers in their 20's quality is hard to come by,sometimes overshadowed by looks sometimes by the little head. For a few more bucks than an AMP I can get quality with a damn good looking MILF and be much better satisfied . I find these women to be much more reliable ,consistent and personable and that my friends is worth the price of admission .If I never saw another provider I'd be quite happy knowing I had the pleasure of meeting these ladies.

Last edited:
When Morons Insist on posting

Every now and then on this board we get a Moron who's a bitter provider,current or ex-boyfriend, or just some wacko that insists on signing up and starting a thread or responding to an established thread to instigate other members.In fact theres one such thread being attacked now ,first by some idiot and now by a supposed provider.Both criticize our members and throw lots of stones for no identifiable reason.

Problem is that people on here respond over and over again and it just becomes a useless bunch of crap that helps nobody. Theres a lot of "new" posters diving in and perpetuating the ridiculous diatribe that is going on as well as some seasoned mongers.

If we dont feed these MORONS with responses they will inevitably just go away. They are like
people who show up at an AA meeting but they never had a problem with alcohol. Their lives are so full of regret and mental illness that they come to a forum that neither welcomes or needs their input for survival.They linger and then move on to their next attempt at being accepted somewhere, but where ever they go-there they are!! The moron lives on trying to gain acceptance and rejecting any person that disagrees with them , defending themselves for no apparent reason that I can figure out ,and in the end realizing that they are attacking people on the very board they criticize people for being members of-like themselves.

When does it end? when we end it BY NOT RESPONDING. Bad providers are just that and this board is very good at identifying them-so provide good service or go whine somewhere else cause noone wants to hear it.

The Good ,the bad ,and the ugly

Let's just say I try to stay with the "good" .Every now and then I get a little restless and make an impulsive decision and see someone without proper "utopia" guidance . Happened to me yesterday except all was not lost in that she was truly a sweet girl that I would have certainly bought a 100 dollar lunch for in another situation. (see review-BP section)

Really what it comes down to is sometimes I just don't follow my own suggestions on the outside chance that something good will come of it-the whole risk factor aspect comes into play.

Sometimes it's the ugly in the form of an SW but I've really managed to distance myself from these trolls despite the great bbbj's to be had as the risks are just huge with these chicks.

Today I find myself thinking about my ATF's and why they are just that.Reliable,budget friendly low maintenance outstanding providers that have proven themselves time and time again......simply put ..."the good" And then I ask myself -Having 4 phone numbers in my pocket for MILFS that surpass 90 percent of the providers that I know of -why do I take a chance?" Sometimes ya just gotta take one for the TEAM!

If your new on here try it ! You might be surprised with the results. Oh and please let us know how it goes for better or worse!

It's been almost a year now

It all started last Labor day when I finally decided to make contact from a BP ad for an "IVY league Cheerleader" provider in Riverhead. I was 6 months without sex and in a great marriage except of course the "No sex" part. I had gotten laid twice in the last year and was reaching my last wits on what to do.

I was perusing BP as I often did never having the nerve to call anybody when I came across an ad for Rebecca the hot looking cheerleader. I said what the hell and texted her. She was in Riverhead and texted back immediately. Our meeting was not to happen as I got cold feet.

Couple of weeks later I stumbled on UG as i kept looking on BP and said to myself somebody must review escorts ...right? Yes! Thank God I found UG . I also found numerous other sites but they wanted $ or too much info so I joined UG under a username and proceeded to read and read and read.Priceless information to be had each and everyday. Who's available,who's a rip off,who's really my type,just a boat load of info. Now what to do?

I ended up at a shitty LMP that was at the time operating in Coram and has since moved to another Coram location. After that overpriced experience I hit the books again...that is on UG.My first AMP was in Medford and it was the typical high quality Amp atmosphere with the typical 40 ish amp worker,but nonetheless I broke my cherry and was on my way.

Columbus day weekend was My first Independent provider. Was once again on UG and saw some posts about these Riverhead girls....texted and got immediate response. Was off and running the next morning to what turned out to be a double BBBJ,CFS followed by a lot of BS and requests for rides blah,blah ,blah. These girls would eventually rip me off for 200 bucks. Pay back was sweet and Ive never told the story for a lot of reasons.

My mongering career was off and running and I plodded through the early days making mistakes ,Taking some for the team, and meeting some nice ladies that I still see today.
It was during Superstorm Sandy I was to first talk to Mandy who became my ATF and still remains my ATF. My first meeting with her was incredible( I had to actually cancel days before cause I couldn't get gas!) . I have seen her countless times and really like her aside from sex.

Over the past year my life has been filled with sex ,the MILFS holding a special place in my mongering heart but I have found a few young gems along the way that come and go like the wind. For better or for worse I always try to post information to help the next poor bastard stuck in a sexless relationship with the never ending hard on.Today I'm at the point where I'll wait for what I want and walk away when I need to. The Information here in these threads is invaluable and could easily quadruple in volume if some lurkers joined in,IMHO.

Ug has taken me out of the depths of despair and allowed me to feel alive again. When I feel the need I can call on a number of outstanding providers that actually like to get my call. I've found a real affinity for the MILF providers,don't know why but I cant get enough of them!

Thanks UG and all the CONTRIBUTING members for a great first year of mongering!!