Frenchy 2's In Puerto Rico

Went to Frenchy 2’s near the Condado area on a Monday night around 1am. Cab ride from the Caribe Hilton cost me $7 there. There were about 5 cops standing in formation in front of the place. Taxi driver said they were cool with everything, just there for security. $20 entrance fee, bought a bottle of water when I got in for $5. There were about 12 dancers there. Met someone named Brandi Lopez there. Looked just like Juliette Lewis from Cape Fear with a golden tan, even cuter. Maybe a 7-8. I called her B-Lo. Bought a drink for $14. We chatted for almost 30 minutes. She has 2 kids. Seemed to be stalling things as much as possible. I finally paid the $161, which included room. Supposedly I was supposed to tip the waitress, too. Everything there is designed to take money off you. Once inside, things were as stalled as possible. Trying to chat excessively. Doing everything in her power to avoid FS. I finally had to push things and it only lasted a very short time. I was afraid she was going to stall things again. Another $15 for cab ride home. I left feeling disappointed. Total of $225 for a 5 minute FS session and 1 hour of chat.

I had posted an ISO thread a few months back in hopes to get some info prior to my PR trip to no avail.
Some research gave me a couple of fallback numbers, and someone else in our party had a contact for some entertainment. Once I saw the entertainment I knew I would have to take things into my own hands.
A group of us hit Frenchy's the first night we were there and as robsethi said, there were a bunch of cops lurking outside and the entrance fee was $20. Once inside, there a few guys who push drinks and dances and once they are comfortable with you, they let you know what is on the menu, which is everything.
There was at least a dozen girls there and some were very hot. The cheapest thing you could do inside the club was a $30 lap dance. I waited until I found a girl to my liking and after telling the one guy who was all over me "later,later" I finally bought a dance from her. I did this to get her in private and see what I could find out.
I asked her about a hotel meeting and she smiled and nodded but said nothing else. She was a petite little hottie from PR. Great body, cute face, nice curly back hair.
After leaving the LD room, she obviously reported my request to the guy who then approached me to tell me hotel was 400. I waited for the right time and told her privately 400 was too much.
Before we left I went to her and asked for her number and she gave it to me.
I called her the next day and told her 200 was the number I had in mind and she said to call her later, when she finished work.
She actually beat me to it and agreed to 200 for 1 hr at my room.
It was great. Hearing her moan "oh papi, papi" as I had her in every way I wanted.
So, PR has its possibilities.
Oh BTW, I had to give her $20 extra which she proptly gave to her driver who waited in the hall and then left.

I was told the old Frenchy's 2 closed, btw. There a reincarnation of it somewhere around Ava. Ponce De Leon. The name escapes me (no, it's not Frenchy's 3, lol). Supposed to be sleazy and a bit sketchy.

When two buds and myself went to Frenchy's we had the time of our lives. We were treated like f'n kings right from the door. Those guys "pushing" drinks on you are called waiters what do you guys expect to not spend money in a strip club? And why pay $30 for a lap dance almost every girl in there (about 20 of them when we went) walk right up to you jump on your lap and ride you. They even fondel your johnson for whatever tip price you decide even just a dollar. Well anyways it was 180 for the girl of your choice in a private room for 45min. that includes a drink for both of you. The girl I had was worth every penny and oh yes they do call you papi. I'm willing to go back to PR just for Frenchy's itself.