Fortune Spa 702-699-9886

After a bad nite at the tables, thought I would cheer myself up.... nope.

4080 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
A strip mall on E Flamingo RD, all the way at the end, its decent sized, store front windows all tinted.

60 min for $130, + TS $30. Supposedly they have a sauna/steam room.

Decor is ok, buddha and cat statues with some generic asian decor. Seems all clean and carpeted. About 8 good sized rooms, with walls all the way up and doors, TS has a very wide massage table in it and an aquarium. My masseuse is young,chinese , at most mid 20s, a bit chubby, 5ft, long hair and C cup. Face looks plain though, speaks decent english.

First problem, during the TS, she wouldnt touch/soap up ass/genital area. I ended up jerking myself with soap, while she washed me down.

During massage, she did some back walking, because she wasnt strong enough. Massage was limited and just ok, on turn over, she dumped a lot of oil and massaged the front thighs and arms, and then tried to negotiate with me for HJ. She wouldnt go below 80, and if I wanted to touch her, she wanted a 100. After awhile, gave her 40, got some hot towels for all the oil and just dressed and left.

Got a coupon card for the next massage, 30 min for $40. Like I would go back. That was 200 for like 45 min, massage was ok, didnt get to use sauna/steam room, no ST or HE.

The mamasan was around 40, but very good looking, other than her only heard ppl in the back ground. Think these places do a lot more business on outcall. LV asian massage parlor so far is way too overpriced.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The problem in general in Las Vegas is that you have 2 types of guys: the one's who won money and seem to feel they are using "free money" so don't seem to mind over paying, and guys who lost their money so don't have any to use at these places.