Fort Myers . West Coast

Recently visited this area and am back again....A very older mid-western crowd in a "police state" meaning LEE County LE ( sheriff's department ) is all over everything. There are a few Oriental MP's in the area on US 41. I am trying one today and will report back.

Review--Fort Myers 2012 Beacon Manor Drive

Asian Massage 2012 Beacon Manor Drive Telephone 239-274-0858

40 1/2 70 1hr

Visited today and took 1/2 hour as well as one for the team. A straight up place, very afraid of the LCSO ( Lee County Sheriffs Office). A half ass massage with a girl from Taiwan, came to Florida by means of Los Angeles. The flip was just that.....a flip, covering your joint. When asked for oil on member, she replied " you do, you do, cannot touch there". I asked do they touch there in Los Angeles and she giggles......She says " this is not New York,,,,this is not Los Angeles". There have been some local busts recently and all these places are terrified.....The Search Continues

As suspected....A recent " bust" last week. For Christ's sake...This place makes Suffolk County, NY PD look liberal !

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011110121019

The comments people post are funny though! This is an area of crack dealers, pill mills, murders, etc., and our LE goes after rub n tug places......Gotta remember in the State of Florida the favorite saying is "come on vacation, leave on probation".....This state charges you with a FELONY if you have over 20 grams of weed! In NY the cop would dump in on the floor i/f/o you and send you on your way! A screwed up state for sure!