Fornication and Adultery- No Price Tag on Commercial Paper!!

"Fornication. (1) Any unmarried person who shall voluntarily engage in sexual intercourse with another is guilty of fornication. (2) Fornication is a class B misdemeanor."-Utah Code 76-7-104.

" Adultery. (1) A married person commits adultery when he voluntarily has sexual intercourse with a person other than his spouse. (2) Adultery is a class B misdemeanor."- Utah Code 76-7-103.

I found out that the voluntary act is no price on the charging instrument. If a high school girl issue commercial papers called sex acts and doesn't have a price tag, it is considered a voluntary act. That is the reason why the Federal Reserve Bank or the treasury won't pay on the sexual instrument. Accepted for value may be different. A value doesn't have a price tag or an estimated price. I want to accept the charging instrument for a price not for value. I will write Accepted and Return for a Price.

If you have a marriage license, Federal Reserve Bank or the Treasury will pay on the instrument.
Dean's Law Dictionary Version 81

"the word "person" includes a corporation as well as a natural person."- California PENAL CODE SECTION 2-24

"Voluntary- (Law) Free; without compulsion; according to the will, consent, or agreement, of a party; without consideration; gratuitous; without valuable consideration."-Dean's Law Dictionary

The word "engage" means to pledge to do something or to forbear. When the Joker Attorney from the Legend of Oz forged the negotiable instrument behind the scene without a price and the person agree not to do the sexual intercourse, the State press criminal charges.

The person is an entity under UCC that can issue commercial paper. The birth certificate and the social security trust persons were created so we can conduct commerce. The birth certificate is a trust for commerce on the land. The social security trust is for us to conduct commerce on the high seas.

An individual, human being, child, and persons is part of a collection (every) of infants of the homo species.
The word "include" means to be a part of or contains. Easter Eggs include the Easter Basket. This sentence is the usage of the word include as being a part of. The motorcycle include muffler. In this sentence, the word include means to contain.

Everything after the word include must be contain or be a part of. If your travel agent said that the package include two night say at the hotel and you didn't get it, the travel agent gave you false information. If the travel agent did it on purpose, it is fraud.

What about prostitution? Prostitution is the issuing of negotiable sex acts by a pimp. It is like a gift certificate. If it doesn't have a price amount and there is no marriage license number, then the FED won't pay on it and it becomes a criminal offense.

Disclaimer -This is the conspiracy theory I develop and believe in.