Forget Obama, UG has real tax relief in store for you. Party April 15th.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I can even appreciate fucking in Billy's wet spot on the couch.
The way I remember it you were already on the couch when I came walking over with my 'date'. She had been blowing me in the kitchen and I decided I wanted to fuck her so we went over to the couch and you were just finishing up. I might be wrong though, I'd have to go find the post.

<<<<<juvenile response

I agree with what staff says. 75% of my clients are from UG. My business is steady with an even mix of regular friends and new. Many new friends who contact me through Ug always state "although I have been a reader for years, I do not post" nothing wrong with that BUT I am about to somewhat violate my rules and disclose personal convos. Many, more often than not, during session will say how there first prov experience sucked, or how valuable info found here is for when they choose who to see, blah blah blah. There are a lot of takers on this board and very few givers and considering what the information is used for i think that sucks.

How can you use the info here to make good choices yet not share your own info to help people do the same or even worse avoid bad experiences. It always irks me when I see a guy post a bad or good review and than some guy chime in how he saw the same person and had the same experience last year. Shame shame everybody (ok maybe just me;)) knows your name.

Its not like buying a pair of shoes guys, you cant just save your receipt and get a refund. As barney says 'sharing is caring"

On another note some dont post because a lot of crap goes in if one likes and another dislikes. Nobody should have to defend their tastes or price bracket. It is information to use or not use when making a decision not a forum for shoving your own opinions down others throats.
heh heh she said shoving down and throats and I completely lost focus.

The way I remember it you were already on the couch when I came walking over with my 'date'. She had been blowing me in the kitchen and I decided I wanted to fuck her so we went over to the couch and you were just finishing up. I might be wrong though, I'd have to go find the post.
We had actually been in another part of the room and moved around quite a bit. Exploring my memory too much will only re-traumatize me, lol.

Then again they took a look at the butt that god gave me and maybe that is how they knew who I was! HA! I had one guy who said Hi Superwoman without me even turning around! LOL!
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you (or your butt, so no comments yet), but I just saw a very old post of yours and I'd almost say you were a hard ass (and possibly have one, of course meant as a compliment)!

Just a fluke due to a spam post in a dead thread (http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=880045#post880045), but tangents can be fun sometimes.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you (or your butt, so no comments yet), but I just saw a very old post of yours and I'd almost say you were a hard ass (and possibly have one, of course meant as a compliment)!

Just a fluke due to a spam post in a dead thread (http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=880045#post880045), but tangents can be fun sometimes.
Hi HawkEye65, Agreed tangents can be fun!!!!
Yes we have not had the pleasure of meeting but I do look forward to doing so and having you check out the-I mean my "Hard" ass! LOL! Hugs & Kisses:) Agreed tangents can be fun!!!!

I am still kicking myself for being away (death in family) during the last party. I never heard about the earlier ones. Are there any crazy TS play parties going on these days?

So...was 2014 the end of the UG party era. When I was married and couldnt attend our own 'industry' events and post-show late night private parties. That and being in in a form of show biz that we regularly welcomed ladies from the adult world. All forms, dancers, providers, etc were always used and welcomed on the air...in complete anonymity. The beauty o couldn't'tf radio with no simulcast. Everyone was hotter, sexier and the stories steamier. Trust me girls didn't need much help, if any in the looks and body departments. If they came from clubs, just the high standards ones with the hottest girls, same with the pro's. Top notch....all the way. God I missed bout on So much, I still would have been there, but could not trust some of the a-holes I worked with. They'd do anything to take your place on the air, like it was that easy.

Anyway so...is the party era over and do I have to live vicariously thru others posts and memories.

Either way thanks all who attended and shares about them, some great stuff.
Well...cheers to the next party!!!

Rock