Forget Obama, UG has real tax relief in store for you. Party April 15th.

What happens in the UG parties ?
one of two things - I have never been to one, so I am guestimating...

1. Everyone posts a bunch of reviews of the girls they saw in the private VIP areas. with real time updates on pricing and services.
2. Its like going to Vegas and nothing is mentioned on UG.

billyS

Reign of Terror
What happens in the UG parties ?
Seriously, there are reviews of the past ones.

There are girls roaming around selling their wares. Guys fucking girls or getting blowjobs.

Some guys introduce themselves by their handles, some don't.

I've been to six parties and it's always a great vibe.

You will also get a chance to meet some of our advertisers. You can make a face to face intro and then make an informed decision as to whether or not you want to see them in the future

when is the next one?
  • Next party is on Tuesday, January 23th.

• If you have not attended a previous party, you should send an email to ugparty@yahoo.com to get verified.

• If you are a member here, you should include your UtopiaGuide username/handle.

• If you are not, you should tell us how you heard about the party.

• You can expect to receive an email after the new year (eg. after Jan. 1). If you are already verified, we'll send you an invitation. If you are not verified, we will send detailed info about how to get verified and get on the invite list.
And I'm very happy to say that I'm back on board to help support our benevolent leader throw the kind of party for which he has become legendary. As is always the case with the things he does: Expect Greatness.