forbidden fruit

Went here cuz a motel meet up i had with some girl from a dating site didnt work out, she just stopped answering... weird so i was in the area and needed to have some fun so i walked in and this one at the bar grabs me right away and flashed me her tit which looked fake but pretty big and not too bad. She def looked older lets say a milf so i knew she was prob fun so i asked if she would like to go into the vip room and she said yes. Gave bartender the $120 and she was real hot btw and me and the ''milf'' went in the room then she starts saying bj would be 80 and fs would be way more like 140 or something i wasnt even paying attention cuz i felt screwed that i already put up 120, so i offered her 40 for the bj and she said ok. She got naked and milf turned into gilf her body looked like stretched out pizza dough.

She starts by putting her ass in my face so i focused on just that and ate it out pretty good and deep cuz why not. Was fingering her pussy and it was getting pretty wet, so had her sit on the couch so i could get a taste. Her pussy looked nice and tried not to look at the other parts of her cuz it didnt really look good then she was trying to say that we were done because i made her cum and she was getting very loud like i know everyone out there heard her. I asked her to do me and she said ok because she likes me. So i sit down and take it out and she starts going on about how it big it is and how she knew it would be big when she saw me but i dont really believe all that. I thought it was gonna feel amazing cuz it usually does with old ladies but this was probably the most painful bj of my life i think a vacuum cleaner hose would have been more gentle, it wasnt even teeth or anything just her suction was crazy. She really got into licking up and down went crazy on my balls and even under them too (i didnt even shower b4) then got to sucking which still hurt but with some guiding i was able to finish in her mouth and asked her to swallow, not sure if she did but she said she swallowed it all she still kept sucking and it was started to hurt so had to ask her like 4 times to finally stop guess it was good til the last drop.

I look up and see a camera staring right at me in the vip room which was weird.. we both get dressed and i put my mask on more to just be anonymous and shes trying to kiss me know she was going for lips, but just kissing my face and neck. Asked me where i lived i just said in the area she said she does too so as a joke i said oh can i come over to your house? she said yes and gave me her number... her pussy would be nice to fuck but i dont think i could go thru with it in clear lighting maybe for like $50 ... she said she was brazilian and japanese.

Was there on Thursday— just a few regulars sitting around. Two girls approached me offering the first massage for free or ‘baby you want to buy me a drink.’ Both girls not remotely attractive. The only attractive one was a twenty four year old petite with 32Bs on a small frame with a few chest tattoos, pixie type. She must have been new because she introduced herself to the bouncer/security. I think her name was belle or something or at least that was what I understood. The few guys that walked in gravitated to her so I guess she must have been new or we were all vultures. I hear she say $30 for a three minute song or 130 for 15 minutes. I could not even get a chance to chat or partake. Paid for my drink and left. Would probably return.

So it was my 55th birthday and one of my friends thought it clever to gift me 55 five dollar bills! The unexpected bonus was sitting in my office drawer along with 55 "scratch off" lottery another friend gifted and I came up with a way to get really LUCKY. I had an afternoon free and decided to stuff my pockets and head over to a local strip bar to make it RAIN with the fives and a few more bills from the scratch off ticket winnings.

I entered the bar and was greeted by a rather large unattractive dancer who wanted to sit with me before I even had chance to order a drink. I SHOOED her away, ordered my drink and let my eyes adjust. Looking back across the bar I saw two little latina strippers that were a vast improvement from the behemoth that accosted me on entry.

Rosie and Gabby introduced themselves and I bought us a round of tequila shots. Rosie is an older milf type with a hot body that she likes to rub against anyone she happens to be near. Gabby is a 30 something "natural" Brazilian with an awesome rack and cute bubble butt. We started off slow but these two had other plans. They each took a seat facing me on each of my legs, riding and grinding while I fed them a slow but steady supply of $5's. They succeeded in partially disrobing me and had their hands all over my package, stroking and grabbing while my hands roamed at will with plenty of encouragement from this "succubus" type duo. They whispered dirty talk and nibbled on my ears, it was relentless sexiness lol.

At one point they did try to talk me into more private accommodations at $120/15 minutes where according to the strippers "we can do whatever we want". But I resisted, preferring to enjoy their company and earnest attention in the mostly empty bar. After all, they could have (and wanted to) got me off right there at the bar but I have become fond of "denial" and stopped them just short.

All in all, an awesome distraction for 90 minutes or so with two sexy ladies that had me believing I was the center of their universe.
total damage $425 including drinks and tips.

So it was my 55th birthday and one of my friends thought it clever to gift me 55 five dollar bills! The unexpected bonus was sitting in my office drawer along with 55 "scratch off" lottery another friend gifted and I came up with a way to get really LUCKY. I had an afternoon free and decided to stuff my pockets and head over to a local strip bar to make it RAIN with the fives and a few more bills from the scratch off ticket winnings.

I entered the bar and was greeted by a rather large unattractive dancer who wanted to sit with me before I even had chance to order a drink. I SHOOED her away, ordered my drink and let my eyes adjust. Looking back across the bar I saw two little latina strippers that were a vast improvement from the behemoth that accosted me on entry.

Rosie and Gabby introduced themselves and I bought us a round of tequila shots. Rosie is an older milf type with a hot body that she likes to rub against anyone she happens to be near. Gabby is a 30 something "natural" Brazilian with an awesome rack and cute bubble butt. We started off slow but these two had other plans. They each took a seat facing me on each of my legs, riding and grinding while I fed them a slow but steady supply of $5's. They succeeded in partially disrobing me and had their hands all over my package, stroking and grabbing while my hands roamed at will with plenty of encouragement from this "succubus" type duo. They whispered dirty talk and nibbled on my ears, it was relentless sexiness lol.

At one point they did try to talk me into more private accommodations at $120/15 minutes where according to the strippers "we can do whatever we want". But I resisted, preferring to enjoy their company and earnest attention in the mostly empty bar. After all, they could have (and wanted to) got me off right there at the bar but I have become fond of "denial" and stopped them just short.

All in all, an awesome distraction for 90 minutes or so with two sexy ladies that had me believing I was the center of their universe.
total damage $425 including drinks and tips.
Happy birthday. So no sex?

Happy birthday. So no sex?
No actual sex, just plenty of teasing, petting and nibbling (my rules). Seemed obvious (to me) that much more would be on the menu in private room but I did not partake. I was pleasantly surprised by the encounter and took my "birthday" money planning to spend all of it. Could I have been wiser? absolutely! But I did what I wanted and created fodder for my imagination. Yes ..Priceless...

I've been here a few times with varying results as far as the talent goes. About two weeks ago I was coming home from a business trip a little after lunch time and decided to stop in (it was a Tuesday afternoon). It was rough in there. I should say that I am a guy who appreciates bigger women, but the two latinas that were there at the time were big in the wrong way if you know what I mean. Big midsections, "curves" just in the wrong places. They were also very pushy. Sorry to say I did not get names as I wasn't interested, and I left after my first drink. I'd stay away from the lunch staff.