FOR THE LOVE OF PETE - What did I do wrong now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to post a review of Stone Body Work and, yet again, another one of my reviews has been rejected without any word from the moderator as to what rule I could have possibly violated this time. Would someone at least please afford me the courtesy of letting me know wtf I did wrong now please. I like the board but am ready to just give up (as are a number of other guys I know because our reviews keep getting rejected). And, I'm posting this on a thread because there is no information on this board as to how to communicate with a moderator. Thank you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Your post was just deleted a minute ago and you wrote this 40 minutes ago. It was still in moderation at the time.

I can't speak for the other mods but I was busy with real life shit and didn't have time to clean up the que.

Back to you. Why was your post deleted?
Do you read the fucking rules?
Do you look to see how other threads are formatted ?
Do read the comments when we correct other people?

Your latest review was deleted because you had two problems with the title and after that I didn't even want to deal with you.

Phone number was formatted wrong and you listed the girls name in a thread about a place with multiple girls.

Oh, and I just noticed you posted this in the wrong thread.

And another thing you were warned about this before. You've had threads deleted for the same reason.

Well, I just joined this website less than a month ago, and even though it's been operating successfully for almost a quarter of a century. I think that you guys should run it the way I feel like because I'm a really special person. Obviously from my comments I have problems with how all of these websites are operated and I think my puny contributions should be lauded because I am a huge swinging dick finance bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.