Foot Haven Spa - Mohegan Lake 914-314-823

Located at 1960 E Main St. Mohegan Lake, NY, not the best location on a busy street, next to a Veterinary Office, and across from the fire house. There is public municipal parking in a small lot just up the street. No rear entry.

I called to Check availability and was told one girl there (though ad trumpets Korean, Japanese ,and Chinese girls. Just not at same time) Buzzed in by fairly cute Chinese girl CoCo. Main room has reception desk and a couch & 2 chairs covered with sheets. I do not know why. CoCo leads me back to room with no door (just a curtain) and walls that come 28 inches short of ceiling. No one else is there- no other client or girl. She takes the house fee of $50 for 45 minutes as advertised, and slips out while I disrobe.

She started with a decent hot stone massage from shoulders to ass. Could have been harder as I did need some work on my neck. Despite asking, CoCo did not give attention to my neck. :( Plenty of opportunity for OTC stroking up her legs, ass, and kitty. She kept laughing and saying “wait.” Despite the obvious, there was no ST tease while face down. Asked me to flip and the hand went right to my cock, asking “is this Ok?” Followed by the upsell for topless BJ for $100. Didn’t know for sure what was available so I only had $60 which got me the topless HJ. While not mechanical, Coco did take direction well to help me enjoy it more with my preferred speed & pressure. Her full B/small C boobs were very nice, smooth, no sag or stretch. She was pretty enough - a 6/7? Maybe early 40s but well put together. She looks like Chinese actress Ziyi Zhang but maybe not quite as pretty.

While not in any way disappointed, can’t say I’d repeat as there was nothing out of the ordinary - and $150 for a BJ doesn’t make sense to me. Asked her if FS was available and she offered that “not from me, only the BJ. Korean girl and the Japanese girl will do all.” I didn’t think to ask the specific schedule. Coco did volunteer that they have two girls on Friday and Saturday. Call ahead, YMMV.

So while not premium level, interesting to know there’s more than just R&T in Westchester spas.

*sorry for typo in thread title, hope mods can fix

I visited mohegan lake foot haven spa on saturday. was the only one in there around 1030am.

I paid my $50 house fee then had somebody named YOKO, though from H-bombs description i think she might have said “COCO”. she was 35-40, modestly attractive, C cups.

YOKO was coughing the whole time and sniffling. I know it’s gotten chilly out, but she really needed to grab a break and a tissue. It was a dumpy place, and the massage wasn’t enough to justify the trip, even for just $50 house fee.

I was asked what i wanted, and declined the extended menu. just took a b2b massage and HJ for an addl.8

not rushing to go back here anytime soon...tho maybe in a pinch