f'n french

i'm girl, ergo i can have . . .

children. therefore, i must believe violence is as violence does. this is true in pre-k as well as in post-apoc.

life is like a box,
hvb

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
My Place to Vent

My point, when I exploded on this site yesterday, is exactly what many of you have articulated here. I vent because history, always seems to repeat itself with the same parties in the mix. The whole anti-Semitism thing is relevant here. For some reason, France has shown a consistent anti-Semitism, anti-American policy for over 100 years. Meanwhile, aren’t we the country that saved their asses in WWII, and in turn they stick their noses up in our faces every chance they get. If you ask me, I think the French loved being occupied by Germany during WWII. That way they did not have to hide their feelings about the US, the World and especially the Jews.

As far as Saddam, the policy of “wait and see” worked really well for the world in the past. Hey, but times are different, the world is different, let’s just leave this guy alone and it will all work out in the end. For those who believe this bull shit song and dance being perpetuated by the French and other world governments, I’ve got a bridge I’d like to sell you in Newark.

jr.: i am against globalization . . . but,

actually the next generation of french garcons et filles are almost as american as we are (i'm talking about 13 year olds). i'd be very surprised to see the french hauteur emerge victorious when faced w/ the gap, mcdonalds, l'internet, l'euro etc. -- and to the extent that anti-semitism and racism do not reside here, it will not reside there. i guess in the face of greed all other vices pale.

as i have been looking at many things through the prism of domination and submission, i can tell you that it definitely feels good to be occupied when you are guilty of any crime. (and who among us isn't?) therefore, to the extent that you are saying the french wished to be punished for their bad behavior, i'd agree. did they want license to keep being bad . . . isn't that what we all want? or do we?

vichy hate the gov't love the water,
hvb

Last edited: