Flushing roadrage

That was crazy... A woman I am very close to.... not massageee happy ending... was walking by during that incident....

So... one guy goes to jail..

Another goes to the hospital....

Possibly some of the other involved get appearance tickets or some other BS

All for a park on spot on Kissenna?

Park down by the Botanical Gardens (free if you look), North of Northern Blvd..... (free again) or under.... hell there is ample parking in the area.. if you're not a lazy fuck..

If you have a baseball bat in your car,,, have a mitt and glove also...

it helps ;-)

That was crazy... A woman I am very close to.... not massageee happy ending... was walking by during that incident....

So... one guy goes to jail..

Another goes to the hospital....

Possibly some of the other involved get appearance tickets or some other BS

All for a park on spot on Kissenna?

Park down by the Botanical Gardens (free if you look), North of Northern Blvd..... (free again) or under.... hell there is ample parking in the area.. if you're not a lazy fuck..

If you have a baseball bat in your car,,, have a mitt and glove also...

it helps ;-)
All 4 went to jail for assault and the driver of the car was trying to hit one of the guys being charge with attempted vehicles battery

....If you have a baseball bat in your car,,, have a mitt and glove also...

it helps ;-)
Yup, done that forever even though I haven't played since little league. Have a hard ball too with them. When I got searched by LE a few years back, the cop didn't think twice about them being there.

Ps. If you are the pickup truck driver two years ago who boxed me in when I was parked under the I678 last year such that I had to go thru my rear hatch, pull down my rear seats to get into passenger compartment, climb over my front seats to get into the drivers seat, I'm the one who left the note on your window, calling you a shit head. However, I don't know who put the black, 3 inch lag bolts positioned under your front and rear tires.
At least I was lucky that my mirrors were at a different height than yours so I could actually carefully back out of my spot w/o them getting damaged.

Yup, done that forever even though I haven't played since little league. Have a hard ball too with them. When I got searched by LE a few years back, the cop didn't think twice about them being there.

Ps. If you are the pickup truck driver two years ago who boxed me in when I was parked under the I678 last year such that I had to go thru my rear hatch, pull down my rear seats to get into passenger compartment, climb over my front seats to get into the drivers seat, I'm the one who left the note on your window, calling you a shit head. However, I don't know who put the black, 3 inch lag bolts positioned under your front and rear tires.
At least I was lucky that my mirrors were at a different height than yours so I could actually carefully back out of my spot w/o them getting damaged.
That was you?