Flushing KTVs / Hostess Bars

Speaking of KTV’s, I ended up in Platinum Lounge in Flushing one night a few months ago. It’s tucked away in the middle of a grungy industrial area off College Point Blvd., in a nondescript building you’d never think houses a nicely decorated nightclub inside.

The girls there are absolutely stunning; each one better looking than the next. The most beautiful collection of young Asian ladies I’ve ever seen. Don’t be fooled by their petite size, though. These girls can drink with the big boys! And they seem to enjoy shooting dice, which is a plus in my book.

I’m pretty confident there’s no shenanigans going on there. You can get close with the girls, you can get a little touchy, but as best I could tell nothing extra is happening. Even in the semi-private lounge rooms there’s girls coming and going all night long, so no funny business.

Between drinks, room fee and tips for the girls, it can turn into a pricey night out with no action. I had fun that night and I’d like to go back, but for the kind of dough you could drop here I’d probably chose a night out at a strip club. But that’s just me.

The only reviews I could find on this place are these two on Yelp which seem pretty accurate: http://www.yelp.com/biz/platinum-lounge-flushing

Do any of these girls speak English? The yelp reviewer said smoking was allowed is that true? How much were the drinks? Do you have to pay to go into the rooms? thanks

There's one called Pianos on 140-08 kissena Blvd. Black awning no signage.

For the most part. They are taiwanese operated. And usually cater to a asian clientele. Rooms are charged hourly with drinks included per hour. Girls are 100 with 20 tips to the mommy.

During busy nights the girls drink with multiple clients at the same time so they may disappear for a while. Nothing extra goes on except flirting and ST on premise.

S
There's one called Pianos on 140-08 kissena Blvd. Black awning no signage.

For the most part. They are taiwanese operated. And usually cater to a asian clientele. Rooms are charged hourly with drinks included per hour. Girls are 100 with 20 tips to the mommy.

During busy nights the girls drink with multiple clients at the same time so they may disappear for a while. Nothing extra goes on except flirting and ST on premise.
Sounds like a good place to try to get in. Thanks for posting.

Do any of these girls speak English? The yelp reviewer said smoking was allowed is that true? How much were the drinks? Do you have to pay to go into the rooms? thanks
most speak some english. smoking is allowed but they will ask you to snuff it out and hide it if surprise inspections occurs.

most speak some english. smoking is allowed but they will ask you to snuff it out and hide it if surprise inspections occurs.
Speaking of KTV’s, I ended up in Platinum Lounge in Flushing one night a few months ago. It’s tucked away in the middle of a grungy industrial area off College Point Blvd., in a nondescript building you’d never think houses a nicely decorated nightclub inside.

The girls there are absolutely stunning; each one better looking than the next. The most beautiful collection of young Asian ladies I’ve ever seen. Don’t be fooled by their petite size, though. These girls can drink with the big boys! And they seem to enjoy shooting dice, which is a plus in my book.

I’m pretty confident there’s no shenanigans going on there. You can get close with the girls, you can get a little touchy, but as best I could tell nothing extra is happening. Even in the semi-private lounge rooms there’s girls coming and going all night long, so no funny business.

Between drinks, room fee and tips for the girls, it can turn into a pricey night out with no action. I had fun that night and I’d like to go back, but for the kind of dough you could drop here I’d probably chose a night out at a strip club. But that’s just me.

The only reviews I could find on this place are these two on Yelp which seem pretty accurate: http://www.yelp.com/biz/platinum-lounge-flushing
Also is in the same building, 1 floor below Platinum is Sky Lounge.

Same deal. Book a room. Order drinks. Ask for girls. Pick a girl, tip Mamasan. Enjoy

the girls interchange between Platinum and Sky.

I heard of Platinum Lounge from a friend and wanted to know what the damage was , and what are the services offered from the ladies.

I heard of Platinum Lounge from a friend and wanted to know what the damage was , and what are the services offered from the ladies.
I can't speak to the room fee and drink costs because one of the guys I went with was a friend of the owner, so we were comp'd on the room, drinks and some fruit platters they served for us. I have the feeling they were relatively expensive. To the best of my recollection tips for the girls were $25 for her to hang out with you for 15 minutes, after which they'd rotate out into other rooms to go spend time with other customers, or $300 for her to hang out with you for the night. It's not going to be an inexpensive evening.

As far as services, the girls chat with you, drink with you, play dice games with you and sing karaoke with you. Just friendly companionship, no hanky panky going on. You can get a little touchy feely with them, but that seemed to be about it. It's not a strip club, massage parlor or brothel, so don't go in there expecting those kind of services.

Platinum Lounge

my friends took me there on my birthday last year. you get a selection of young girls, limited english, but mostly mandarin. some girls looked like models and some looked like your average asian girls, and they from china or taiwan. girls are there to drink, sing, play drinking games with you and friends. you can touch their legs or sometimes the girl will hold your hands or hug you like a real girl friend. like I said, it really depends on the girl. end of the night, I get blue balls. all girls rotate from room to room. mama san told me they are allowed 3 room max per night, this system allowed a fair level for all the girls that night. i had a girl stayed with me whole night that cost me 300 dollars. you paid them 100 to 150 dollars at end of the night, depending on how much fun you had with the girl. mama san is paid 25 to 40 dollars, again, depending on her services too, like chat with you, drink with you, but not at a girl level. I was lucky in san Francisco where I was able take the girl back to my hotel. i think we connected and continued at my hotel room. we had breakfast next day and exchanged numbers and parted. it happened 2 times in 3 years as I visited san Francisco. flushing is more of a challenge.

girl hands out for 15 mins for 25 dollars? that is a new one! maybe new on the menu LOL.

we opened a bottle of hennessy at 150 per bottle and continued to the 4th bottle which was free, so buy 3 get 1 free. YMMV because we are frequent clients to PL.
the total damage can be expensive but if you go with 5 or more guys, the cost will go down. the last time we went was 9 guys and the bill came out to be 1500 for the night, not including tips to your girl and mama san. 300 per person.

note - ktv girls CAN drink large amount of liquors, hence you may ended up drinking 5 to 7 bottles of hennessy.

there are many ktv with girls in flushing but platinum so far is our go to place. pianos was great also but closed. pianos had the taiwan girls and they were cute and sexy too.