Flushing house 347-260-7371

Ive been lurking here for a long time but never post because I hardly partake. I was in the mood last week and found this ad on Backpage. A guy picks up the phone and leads me to a house across the street from kissena park. I had Jessica. The pics of her were real. Cute girl around 5'8 with a cute butt. Paid 120 for 45 min and got undressed. Started with kisses on my chest and started stroking me. She reached for a condom and I asked if she did bbj. She said it was 30$ more. I should've said no or countered but my dick was already in her hands so I just agreed. Decent bbj then moved to covered FS. Several positions till I popped. The usual fake moans but she seemed like she really wanted to please me. As I was leaving I asked the guy about other girls. He said they rotate every four days. Doesn't look like Jessica is there anymore but the pics look real because I was in that same room. I would repeat if they have anyone else that attracts me

On Rose Ave. Total was 150$. They have a ss but I don't remember the price he gave for that
Airpun is right about this place. They change regularly. The person in charge wants to make sure you come back so give him your comments afterwards. He has gotten rid of ones that do not perform.

Ive been lurking here for a long time but never post because I hardly partake. I was in the mood last week and found this ad on Backpage. A guy picks up the phone and leads me to a house across the street from kissena park. I had Jessica. The pics of her were real. Cute girl around 5'8 with a cute butt. Paid 120 for 45 min and got undressed. Started with kisses on my chest and started stroking me. She reached for a condom and I asked if she did bbj. She said it was 30$ more. I should've said no or countered but my dick was already in her hands so I just agreed. Decent bbj then moved to covered FS. Several positions till I popped. The usual fake moans but she seemed like she really wanted to please me. As I was leaving I asked the guy about other girls. He said they rotate every four days. Doesn't look like Jessica is there anymore but the pics look real because I was in that same room. I would repeat if they have anyone else that attracts me
where are the pictures? I did a search on the phone number and the listings have pretty generic photos...

*edit: actually, nevermind... i think i found them. http://queens.jeboom.com/WomenSeekMen/347-260-7371/118890433

I was curious about this place too, so after reading the review I sent a text to see if they were open late. Reply came back 12PM-2AM every day, it was about 11:30PM so I said I'd be there in 30 min, and he texted me back the rates quoted below. I texted when I got there, reply told me to call, so I did, and a guy answered, stayed on the phone and directed me to the location and let me in. He led me upstairs to a bedroom, same room as in ad pics with wood floors, bed & folding table. Pretty Asian girl there in bra and panties, the guy asked me if she was okay, I said fine. He asked how long I wanted to stay, I said 45, he relayed the message to her then he left and she closed the door. She asked if I wanted to shower, I declined. We got undressed and got on the bed. I think she said her name was Jen, English not too good. She was pretty, mid twenties, B cups, trimmed pussy-not bare, She sprayed a paper towel and wiped me down and stared to stroke me as she kissed my ear, my cheek and chest. When I was sufficiently aroused, she got a condom. I asked for a bbbj and I was ready for the $30 upsell as airpun described, but she didn't understand me at first. When she finally understood she said "without condom? Oh, no, no." so I let her continue, and she gave a pretty good cbj for a while. The she applied some lube and climbed on top for some cg. She rode me for a while, then she pulled me up so we were in a sitting position with her legs wrapped around my waist. After a little of this I rolled her on her back and finished off in mish. Some phony moaning, but she was pleasant and she wanted me to be happy so overall it was a good experience. It seems some girls are GFE, and some not. Ad says girls rotate, new girls come and go, so I'll try them again, it was convenient for me.

I was curious about this place too, so after reading the review I sent a text to see if they were open late. Reply came back 12PM-2AM every day, it was about 11:30PM so I said I'd be there in 30 min, and he texted me back the rates quoted below. I texted when I got there, reply told me to call, so I did, and a guy answered, stayed on the phone and directed me to the location and let me in. He led me upstairs to a bedroom, same room as in ad pics with wood floors, bed & folding table. Pretty Asian girl there in bra and panties, the guy asked me if she was okay, I said fine. He asked how long I wanted to stay, I said 45, he relayed the message to her then he left and she closed the door. She asked if I wanted to shower, I declined. We got undressed and got on the bed. I think she said her name was Jen, English not too good. She was pretty, mid twenties, B cups, trimmed pussy-not bare, She sprayed a paper towel and wiped me down and stared to stroke me as she kissed my ear, my cheek and chest. When I was sufficiently aroused, she got a condom. I asked for a bbbj and I was ready for the $30 upsell as airpun described, but she didn't understand me at first. When she finally understood she said "without condom? Oh, no, no." so I let her continue, and she gave a pretty good cbj for a while. The she applied some lube and climbed on top for some cg. She rode me for a while, then she pulled me up so we were in a sitting position with her legs wrapped around my waist. After a little of this I rolled her on her back and finished off in mish. Some phony moaning, but she was pleasant and she wanted me to be happy so overall it was a good experience. It seems some girls are GFE, and some not. Ad says girls rotate, new girls come and go, so I'll try them again, it was convenient for me.
What was the damage ?

I visited this place about 2 weeks ago. I normally call to let them know I'm heading there with an approximate time I then give a second call when I'm parked at the location and heading to the house. They like to know when you're walking up so you're not waiting outside long. Once I was in I went with Angela and the damage was $220 Hr for 2X FS. Angela walks me into the bedroom where she helps me to get undressed. She asks me if I would like a shower and I replied of course and off we went. Once in this bathroom she gets the shower ready in which she walks in 1st then tells me to come in. While in the shower she washes me up paying close attention to junior while allowing me to caress her whole body. Now that clean up was successfully completed I step out the shower in which she follows and drys me up and we go back into the bedroom.

She asked me if I would like a massage in which I turned it down and we get right to business. I lay down in which she starts a BBJ which was OK. I then have her get on top for cowgirl In which she was surprisingly pretty tight and allowed me to suck on that beautiful rack of hers. She then asked to go missionary in which I reluctantly agreed and then I shortly requested doggy to finish the 1st round. She once again asked if I would like a massage in which this time I agreed in order to allow junior to recover. On the flip she started with another BBJ and then attempted to finish round that way in which I wasn't having that. I had her get into doggy once again to finish round two .

She once again asked if I would like a shower and I said yes. We again went into the bathroom And she clean me up In the shower dried me off and we returned to the Room where she helped me get dress. She surprisingly spoke pretty good English and we said our good byes, kissed on the cheeks and I was out.

Attachments

DID she really do CIM ?
On the last round she attempted to but I wanted doggy. Like I said her BBJ was OK a little too much teeth for me and to be honest of all The Times I've gone there I've never done CIM. But also from my experience at this place the girls are very accommodating. I have had 2 girls that were a little too demanding and I let the guy know and he got rid of them. They probly had other complaints as well. That's one thing I will give them they always ask for feedback when you're done.