Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Guess opening prematurely the place on 103 is closed being a street level place drew to much attention. All the ladies at the Roosevelt place now.
Do you mean they moved to the Roosevelt place on 88 that me and you saw Mia at? I hope so I wanna see the regular girls that were always on the strip. It’s too lame if it’s always only Mia

Btw not all the regular ladies are working as most are still afraid to return to work for now.
Man I’m on the block now and it seems to be low traffic haven’t seen anyone gone in but I hope these other girls look good. I’m looking for Julie it would be great if she was there. Not Judy, Julie.

I can walk in again right now but I’m hoping not to see Mia again like she hogs all the dates. It’s been three times a row with this already. Hopefully she can move out the way and I can see the selection

......I’m hoping not to see Mia again like she hogs all the dates. It’s been three times a row with this already. Hopefully she can move out the way and I can see the selection
Hope? You do things based on hope?

Here is how it works — you are the one with the $. End of story.

You don't have to be rude or anything but you can just say "I'd like to try someone different today"

Hope? You do things based on hope?

Here is how it works — you are the one with the $. End of story.

You don't have to be rude or anything but you can just say "I'd like to try someone different today"
So I did stop by yet again yesterday evening and I came to the realization that all this time she is the only one at the spot. I think the other poster that said it was other girls @bighard20in I think he must have heard of footsteps when waiting or something

When I went on the floor I texted and called I was there and she let me in but said hold on and took me to a room right next to the bathroom which was further away from where me and her fucked and told me to wait just 10 mins. She had on a towel and was talking to a customer from the curtain while doing this lol. I’m waiting 10 mins and this guy took a while so he went to actually 20 mins. I’m thinking she is gonna say ok come but from the room I’m staying in I hear yet another guy knocking the door as she is barely done with the other guy. So I’m like what is she gonna do now, I can hear that she lets him and then she starts servicing him too lol

I walk out the room and I’m by the door and her head pops out and she says give her another 10 mins I say no I’m looking for other girl. She said ok please you can wait. I lie and say ok. When she closes the curtain again I tip toe around where the other curtain is and look in and it’s just another bed with food and clothes and shit lying around

So all this time she was the only one at the spot and if there was another girl at the most it was just a second girl. I doubt it though cause no matter what time it seems like it’s just her. It could be easy for someone to confuse hearing footsteps and thinking it’s another girl. If I had walked out and she didn’t talk to me and make it obvious to two customers I was there they may have assumed “oh must be another girl walking around”

I’m still amazed though...how do they have only ONE girl working?

So I did stop by yet again yesterday evening and I came to the realization that all this time she is the only one at the spot. I think the other poster that said it was other girls @bighard20in I think he must have heard of footsteps when waiting or something

When I went on the floor I texted and called I was there and she let me in but said hold on and took me to a room right next to the bathroom which was further away from where me and her fucked and told me to wait just 10 mins. She had on a towel and was talking to a customer from the curtain while doing this lol. I’m waiting 10 mins and this guy took a while so he went to actually 20 mins. I’m thinking she is gonna say ok come but from the room I’m staying in I hear yet another guy knocking the door as she is barely done with the other guy. So I’m like what is she gonna do now, I can hear that she lets him and then she starts servicing him too lol

I walk out the room and I’m by the door and her head pops out and she says give her another 10 mins I say no I’m looking for other girl. She said ok please you can wait. I lie and say ok. When she closes the curtain again I tip toe around where the other curtain is and look in and it’s just another bed with food and clothes and shit lying around

So all this time she was the only one at the spot and if there was another girl at the most it was just a second girl. I doubt it though cause no matter what time it seems like it’s just her. It could be easy for someone to confuse hearing footsteps and thinking it’s another girl. If I had walked out and she didn’t talk to me and make it obvious to two customers I was there they may have assumed “oh must be another girl walking around”

I’m still amazed though...how do they have only ONE girl working?
What time were you there? There were others when I was there as I heard them moaning when I was talking to Mia behind the curtain telling her I need a room with a door. The guy busted a nut yelling out loud a relief sound.

What time were you there? There were others when I was there as I heard them moaning when I was talking to Mia behind the curtain telling her I need a room with a door. The guy busted a nut yelling out loud a relief sound.
I’ve only been going in the daytime hours. Usually the afternoon

Yesterday was the latest like in the early evening. Have you been going real
late hours?

So I did stop by yet again yesterday evening
I hope she's there
I came to the realization that all this time she is the only one at the spot
I hope she's not the only one there
I hope she isn't busy
she let me in but said hold on
I hope she doesn't make me wait too long
took me to a room right next to the bathroom
I hope she takes me to a nice room
I’m waiting 10 mins and this guy took a while
I hope this guy finishes soon
I’m thinking she is gonna say ok come but from the room I’m staying in I hear yet another guy knocking the door
I hope I'm next
I hear yet another guy knocking the door
I hope no one else will cum before me
So I’m like what is she gonna do now
I hope she comes back
I can hear that she lets him and then she starts servicing him too
I hope he doesn't have COVID
I walk out the room and I’m by the door
I hope I can find another girl today
I hope I grow some balls today
I hope no one hears me

Yeah, I'd say it was a hope filled evening lol

Assertiveness 101 and a test I failed for years. I hate it when someone I've seen a few times calls dibs on me and the other girls scatter. I've worked around this by visiting on the clingy one's day off or working through the mamasan who is all about diversity, as long as I'm paying.

I hope she's there

I hope she's not the only one there

I hope she isn't busy

I hope she doesn't make me wait too long

I hope she takes me to a nice room

I hope this guy finishes soon

I hope I'm next

I hope no one else will cum before me

I hope she comes back

I hope he doesn't have COVID

I hope I can find another girl today

I hope I grow some balls today

I hope no one hears me

Yeah, I'd say it was a hope filled evening lol
Ok

Assertiveness 101 and a test I failed for years..
That doesn't make you a bad person by any means; it just means that sometimes you don't get what you are entitled to.

I would imagine (if you want to develop such a skill anyway) that there are self-help guides in book form or online on how to obtain such skills. Assertiveness skills will also help you in other areas of your life (besides mongering) such as in your career, buying a car etc.

I hate it when someone I've seen a few times calls dibs on me and the other girls scatter. I've worked around this by visiting on the clingy one's day off or working through the mamasan who is all about diversity, as long as I'm paying.
Ok, skill development skill lesson #1 :

There is simply no need for you to change your behavior by "worked around this by visiting on the clingy one's day off"

With a nice pleasant smile on your face as Ms Clingy grabs your arm and tries to lead you into her room “Oh how are you today. Could you ask the other girls to come back. I would like to try someone different today.”

Ignore her frowning, stay pleasant and smiling, and just repeat until you get what you want.

You may be a little uncomfortable doing this in the beginning but trust me that will go away of you notice that you are getting more of what you want instead of others getting more of what they want at your expense.

Good luck and let us know how it works out.

So I needed to bust a nut. I called and asked who’s workin. I was told Mia only so I ask about different ladies and she text me an address on 75th Stree. I head over and found parking a block awa. Rang the bell the door open and there was this lady standing there with a pot belly. I asked if anyone else was there and was told busy now. I told her I comeback later. I walk back to my car and call and she told me to go to a different address. So she text me. Well 103 was open again and I headed over drove around could find parking. Drove back to downtown flushing and parked. Took the subway 3 stops and walk one block. 2 ladies available and I took the younger one. She didn’t suck it only used her hand to get it semi hard. But before she used her hand she spray you down with that with whatever was in that bottle. The cover went on and I pound her stopping and going so I would pop to quickly until she kept asking if I was done. Then I just went Rambo on her pound her none stop until I pop. She spray you down again and hand you a paper towel to clean your self.got dress and headed home.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I needed to bust a nut. I called and asked who’s workin. I was told Mia only so I ask about different ladies and she text me an address on 75th Stree. I head over and found parking a block awa. Rang the bell the door open and there was this lady standing there with a pot belly. I asked if anyone else was there and was told busy now. I told her I comeback later. I walk back to my car and call and she told me to go to a different address. So she text me. Well 103 was open again and I headed over drove around could find parking. Drove back to downtown flushing and parked. Took the subway 3 stops and walk one block. 2 ladies available and I took the younger one. She didn’t suck it only used her hand to get it semi hard. But before she used her hand she spray you down with that with whatever was in that bottle. The cover went on and I pound her stopping and going so I would pop to quickly until she kept asking if I was done. Then I just went Rambo on her pound her none stop until I pop. She spray you down again and hand you a paper towel to clean your self.got dress and headed home.
Who did you call and what was the number?
From now on I'm holding you to the same standards I'm holding the guys in the SA thread.